Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to have to disagree with you there, it really isn't common knowledge that WC was identified by the doorbell cam. I've followed since day 1 and obviously I haven't read every single word but I can't believe I've missed that.

I'm not going mad am I, did you all know that?

My understanding is his car was spotted on a bus dashcam, and from then they’d have been able to track the numberplate.

I don’t know about the doorbell footage but I’m assuming it was just a moment of Sarah passing a house.

As for the going mad bit.. think that ship sailed long ago for many of us!

Well I guess until the OP wakes up or returns to the thread we'll have to wait. Until then I'm assuming it was a mistake.

It still remains that the footage from all three cameras, and possibly more, were used in order to place the actor in the same vicinity as the victim. Imo

I agree all forms of camera have been very useful to identify WC relatively quickly.

JMO

But that is not the same as saying WC was seen on the doorbell vid.
I have seen all the links regarding both the bus and dashcam and understand how placement of
Sarah on the doorbell and WC on the bus and dashcam assisted police in their investigation.

But Otto was advising that WC had also been captured on the doorbell vid - which is something that I, and several others it seems, have not seen in any msm link on here or in fact on line anywhere.
I was particularly interested in this new information, because capturing WC on the doorbell ( as well as the bus and dashcam ) would, imo, have possiby led to even earlier detection.
I totally understand what you are saying. I’m not OP and didn’t post the original info. Clearly a few of you took it as new information that WC was spotted on doorbell cam. I read it differently and was trying to shut down speculation or wild theories about secret doorbell footage.

I think it has just been “ inferred “ that WC could of been spotted with SE in a ring type private camera but as far as I am aware that footage has never been released. It may be crucial to LE investigations and we possibly may never see it or be released. It’s not helped by MSM claiming the still of SE is that particular footage when it appears it is SE entering a Sainsbury’s on her way to her friends house some hours before her walk home.

I agree that msm constantly posting the photo of Sarah going into Sainsburys and erroneously referring to it as the doobell vid does not increase faith in the media.

Also agree that police will have far more cctv than we are privy to ( and quite rightly so ) and at trial we will learn so much more of what they had and when.

ps love your avatar :)

Police charge Sarah Everard suspect with murder | Daily Mail Online

In a statement released after the charge was confirmed tonight, the Metropolitan Police shared further employment information about Couzens....

Couzens joined the force in September 2018, and was first posted to South Area where he joined a response team covering the Bromley area.

He then moved to the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command last February

So not 10 yrs then...

sorry if already posted. Had to duck out of end of thread 9.

The threads move fast and I don't think this one has been addressed. WC first joined "a" police force in 2011 (or 2010 depending on which source you believe) Scotland Yard officer arrested on suspicion of murder in Sarah Everard case

Then as above, he moved to the Met. So around 10 years police service, but only about 2 within the Met.

All bus routes in London are run by private companies contracted to TfL, the last route directly operated by TfL was transferred to private some years ago, but TfL do retain an operating company on case of any contract defaults. Arriva is just one of many bus companies. They operate 80+ routes with over 1500+ buses. As I posted some time ago it's not difficult to request cctv footage but it's not easy either, the request has to meet various legislation and go through various sign off, and it can take a few days for this and a few days for the bus company to narrow down the particular bus to obtain the footage, so unfortunately delays are built in but not always the bus company's fault.
Not sure about Arriva as I don't deal with them directly but other bus companies have a dedicated contact, usually in the legal dept, who LE will contact with requests for footage. The companies I deal with are all working from home still and I do have out of hours contacts should I need them. (But like I said, can't speak for Arriva)
Yes I agree, although you would have thought the request was expedited and from my admittedly not extensive knowledge of GDPR, on face of it, this would appear to be a lawful disclosure (or would not take long to check). I know at my company, we’d be able to turn around the legals (NOT the logistics) in an hour or so if it was flagged as urgent and requested by police. JMO

All bus routes in London are run by private companies contracted to TfL, the last route directly operated by TfL was transferred to private some years ago, but TfL do retain an operating company on case of any contract defaults. Arriva is just one of many bus companies. They operate 80+ routes with over 1500+ buses. As I posted some time ago it's not difficult to request cctv footage but it's not easy either, the request has to meet various legislation and go through various sign off, and it can take a few days for this and a few days for the bus company to narrow down the particular bus to obtain the footage, so unfortunately delays are built in but not always the bus company's fault.
Not sure about Arriva as I don't deal with them directly but other bus companies have a dedicated contact, usually in the legal dept, who LE will contact with requests for footage. The companies I deal with are all working from home still and I do have out of hours contacts should I need them. (But like I said, can't speak for Arriva)
Yes I agree, although you would have thought the request was expedited and from my admittedly not extensive knowledge of GDPR, on face of it, this would appear to be a lawful disclosure (or would not take long to check). I know at my company, we’d be able to turn around the legals (NOT the logistics) in an hour or so if it was flagged as urgent and requested by police. JMO
Am I the only one who's been wondering exactly what a fly on the wall would have heard the moment the investigation team realised the man they were looking at was a serving police officer? And then again when the alleged IE incident came to light.
Am I the only one who's been wondering exactly what a fly on the wall would have heard the moment the investigation team realised the man they were looking at was a serving police officer? And then again when the alleged IE incident came to light.

definitely not although a lot of expletives come to mind and white faces

I hope I have been breaking the rules, I tagged Otto, I thought it was Ok to do that or quote the post.

I've not posted here for a while before this case and have got used to another forum I use where PP (previous poster) is the abbreviation for this

Thank you for clarifying, hard to keep track sometimes :)
I think that's fine to tag someone or mention them. It takes awhile to get used to the rules. Which reminds me, the thread was supposed to be closed for awhile so I think I'll take a break. I'm sure the doorbell/dashcam footage discrepancy will get cleared up eventually.

A shocked silence then probably some quietly muttered swearing before a rush to notify those who would need notifying (senior officers) and getting everything ready to swing into action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal