Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you.. I hope you are able to look after yourself. Must be such a shock having this in such close proximity. Big virtual non distanced hug *advertiser censored*
Well thank you, I appreciate it x
I lost someone very very close and dear to me from covid, its all still a bit raw, so really haven't been interested in ambulances or shouting neighbours, it's been a struggle, but I'm getting there, just wished I had set up security cams, kicking myself over it(had them at old place, didn't think I'd need them here) - I set them all up when this broke, so I'm safe lol xx

Exactly- it's literally nothing. Feel so sorry for those lovely children.

Maybe it's just me then, but I found their reaction to WC suddenly shouting and swearing to be telling - there was no shock or surprise, it seemed like a regular occurrence - "just daddy being angry." If I had an outburst like that in front of my kids, there would have been a reaction.

I lost someone very very close and dear to me from covid, its all still a bit raw, so really haven't been interested in ambulances or shouting neighbours, it's been a struggle, but I'm getting there, just wished I had set up security cams, kicking myself over it(had them at old place, didn't think I'd need them here) - I set them all up when this broke, so I'm safe lol xx

I’m also planning to install cameras and purchase rape alarm. I bet sales of such items have gone through roof due to this.

He’s actually had quite a bit of time to do clean up/cover up/further offences hasn't he...

So if I was the Met, I would be heavily scrutinizing any other extra time he had take off for any reason, especially if it was time when he would be alone at home, such as weekdays when his wife was at work and the kids were in school ( as in pre-COVID day)

Sharing this one again as thread is moving so fast I can't keep up

- possible white Astra, 21:35, Poynders Rd?

https://archive.tfljamcams.net/archive/A205_Poynders_Rd_Kings_Ave/2021-03-03/2021-03-03@21_48GMT.jpg

I know my cars if I do say so myself but that image is a tough one to tell due to the angle and low res. My guess is it isn't the type of Astra (latest model) that WC would've hired as they tend to be cars less than 6 months old if not a year.

Thinking back there had been an ambulance at some point in the last few weeks, not outside their house though, further up nearer telegraph rd it could have gone there but I cannot say 100% it did or that it's in the time frame.
This is my downfall, as is the memory of lights in field near back of houses it was sat or sun night definitely but I cannot say for sure which.
There was shouting and screaming a couple of weeks ago, but I cannot say if it was from there or in the time frame, I'm going over and over everything but I cannot pinpoint these things as without going into any detail, I have been under a considerable amount of stress over the last couple of months, mixed in with all the stresses of lockdown, I'll admit I haven't really been myself.
I have relayed anything I can pinpoint to authorities, which isn't very much I am afraid.
Sorry to hear that. I hope you're ok and I'm absolutely sure that anything you do remember is helpful. I'm always totally oblivious and would be no help at all.

Because they live together, because she is his partner! Couples tend to discuss arrangements, outings etc if there is a break, particularly with children at home.

If he was wanting to spend hours out of the house to cover his tracks/scope more victims going to work is the perfect cover for him with his family. She would have no way of telling if he really was at work or not.

Sorry to hear that.. if you had then that might have seen you more involved. Good you have them now though.. these last few months must have been really rough so I appreciate you coming on here and being with us *advertiser censored*

If he was wanting to spend hours out of the house to cover his tracks/scope more victims going to work is the perfect cover for him with his family. She would have no way of telling if he really was at work or not.

Well, yes, point taken, but that is then pre-supposing that he set out to intentionally do something before encountering SE, because the leave had been arranged prior to March 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa