Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the accused been married before? I have a vague idea he's been with his wife just over a decade, which would put them meeting in his mid thirties.

I read that that historically there was the Dover garage, and then car depots in Canterbury and Gillingham xx
It is a dreadful thought. Is there a chance that the suspect had some area set-up and he had to get rid of more items? I was under the impression that this was just a rural or hidden area but maybe there is more evidence of a broader activity and this is why law enforcement is looking in various places.

I think constantly. As far as I am aware there are 3 ways a phone gives off its location:
- to iCloud
- to the phone masts/cell towers nearby via the phone/Sim
- to GPS satellites

For example, you can take a picture on your iPhone and if you have mobile data switched on for photos it will immediately push a copy of that photo to Apples servers/your own iCloud account - really handy so you don't just have them on the phone, they are backed up without having to do anything except making sure you have enough storage in iCloud.

This can all be turned on or off in settings.

Thanks - v helpful. I just wonder if anyone has actually checked her icloud account (family or Police). Assume even without password,under the circumstances Apple would oblige. May be nothing there but there may be a clue. IMO.

I still feel the accused would have to stop of somewhere to restrain her or possibly stop her from shouting because she would be shouting, screaming kicking and if he stopped off at traffic lights if any pedestrians we're about walking they might hear some commotion? coming from the back of the car and when the accused did stop off some where and open the boot she might have made an an attempt to escape IMO
Yip, this is the part that doesn’t make sense, if it was me I’d be kicking, banging, screaming... unless knocked unconscious but someone before said even if she was knocked unconscious it would only be for a few mins. But if she wasn’t in the boot and she was in the front or back seat, again why would she not scream and bang on the windows?

Editing to ask - how long would it take to get out of London, to get away from traffic lights and necessary stops, before you are on the motorway?

Last edited:
If it was pulled across the little slip road thing like has been mentioned it might have meant that she had the choice of walking onto the road to pass it. Or walking around behind the car to avoid walking onto the main road.

Good point. May have gone round the side away from the road due to traffic - dark - him in waiting, grabs and immobilises her, drags to car (nothing seen from front or road side due to car doors being open).

Yip, this is the part that doesn’t make sense, if it was me I’d be kicking, banging, screaming... unless knocked unconscious but someone before said even if she was knocked unconscious it would only be for a few mins. But if she wasn’t in the boot and she was in the front or back seat, again why would she not scream and bang on the windows?

There could be loads of reasons why you wouldn’t scream for help.

If she handcuffed then she may believe if she plays along he won’t kill her especially if he had a gun. We are in the middle of a pandemic so at that time of the night there isn’t loads of people walking around so maybe she did scream but nobody heard her as well could be a factor.

Thanks - v helpful. I just wonder if anyone has actually checked her icloud account (family or Police). Assume even without password,under the circumstances Apple would oblige. May be nothing there but there may be a clue. IMO.

The police will extract what they can data wise, without the physical phone, whatever they can cloud wise.

Apples stance here:

Privacy - Government Information Requests

There are some other websites that outline accessing cloud based apps etc.

Edited to add: JMO!

I still feel the accused would have to stop of somewhere to restrain her or possibly stop her from shouting because she would be shouting, screaming kicking and if he stopped off at traffic lights if any pedestrians we're about walking they might hear some commotion? coming from the back of the car and when the accused did stop off some where and open the boot she might have made an an attempt to escape IMO

Yes its a conundrum isn't it - court report said vehicle had been tracked from London to Deal - so they should know if it is likely to have stopped off somewhere due to the timeline. But maybe that will be revealed later. JMO.

Or you'd be absolutely terrified and he may have told you to keep quiet or you die.
I don't think people can really judge what they'd do especially given the natural shock and 'freezing' response human beings have to trauma.

Apologies if already posted but I saw this just now, apparently gold jewellery found and some pictures of searches in Sandwich

Police probing Sarah Everard's murder find piece of gold jewellery as divers search river | Daily Mail Online

This lunchtime they were seen placing a gold necklace into an evidence bag as scuba suit clad divers searched through the waters. It is understood it was found on top of a car park ticket machine.

there is no way this is linked a good chain left for over a week on a car park machine. That would of been taken within a hour.

I wonder if the new searches in Sandwich relate to where the hore car or family cars have been spotted during the time after SE disappeared? I mean a COOP car park, you would go there in your car. Maybe its been spotted on CCTV or other methods.

This is CCTV of Moira actually being abducted, he has her by the arm and is marching her into the park and this was released so I have a horrible feeling we may see something similar at trial..

MOO. In the location of the kidnap, if this was the case, she could have screamed as flats nearby. So IMO must have been quick and sudden - hand over the mouth, disabled her somehow. Then bundled into car. Could have driven somewhere nearby in London, then returned to Deal. Supposition, MOO.

And of course Leah Croucher
Or you'd be absolutely terrified and he may have told you to keep quiet or you die.
I don't think people can really judge what they'd do especially given the natural shock and 'freezing' response human beings have to trauma.
I agree, but from his point of view, he's got her in car, why risk her drawing attention, he still hasn't got away with it or done what he's intending to do, he needs to get her to somewhere that he can do this, I cannot see her volunteering to get in re a lift or anything, but would he have wanted her screaming or pleading with him in car whilst he's figuring out what to do next, or if he'd thought it through he would of planned as I suggest to incapacitate her so as to get away from area to commit his fantasy x

I wonder if the new searches in Sandwich relate to where the hore car or family cars have been spotted during the time after SE disappeared? I mean a COOP car park, you would go there in your car. Maybe its been spotted on CCTV or other methods.

Very possibly, and if so the occupant(s) of the vehicle would be on the CCTV and which direction they went.... Possibly down the towpath hence the search going on down there.
JMOO

But surely they'd be searching in hundreds of locations if they searched every place the cars have been spotted?
They surely must have good reason to be searching this location in Sandwich more than 'the car has been seen here'? And how would anyone know it was one of his cars anyway?
I wonder if a member of the public has recognised him and remembers seeing him acting suspiciously in this area and that has been corroborated by CCTV?

Top speculative deduction, I think, re the idea that the accused's car was parked across the pavement at Poynders Court. It explains a lot, including why the whole block was cordoned off and searched inside and out, even though it would now seem there's no direct link between the accused and Poynders Court as an address afaik. LE would want to establish if someone who apparently knew you could drive all the way round and come out the other side was or was not a resident, and might well also expect to find forensic evidence, perhaps in abundance. It makes much more sense as a theory than the idea that someone doing something surreptitious would park actually directly on a red route with hazards on. The hazards look like indicators to any cars, even a passing police car. The doors can be open without causing an obstruction. The car blocks her path and makes her easier to intercept, having presumably been sighted and passed by the accused further down Cavendish Road. It's a v good theory. Damn, she was unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member