Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t want to say it because I don’t want to come across as judgmental or mean, or something along those lines, but if feels a bit weird to have so many posts on this thread about their lawyers and two reporters.

The lawyers have been ridiculed and made fun of and the reporters have been treated like heroes. It’s weird. They are just doing their job, all 4 of them. The lawyers aren’t monsters and the reporters aren’t heroes.

It’s one thing to mention it if a lawyer seems to be messing up or not qualified for the job, but just making jokes for the fun of it doesn’t make any sense and seems to go against the rules of this website anyways.

Are VI’s no longer around?

Sorry you have a difference of opinion. In this day and time for ANY reporter to do his/her job, it makes them special, because reporters fail to seriously track down a story or do fact checking. In this case, both these reporters are heroes because they have done both. They have gone out of their way to follow the story wherever it has taken them.

As for the attorneys, yes they are simply doing their jobs, and getting highly paid I am sure. And being paid much more than reporters salaries.

Sorry you have a difference of opinion. In this day and time for ANY reporter to do his/her job, it makes them special, because reporters fail to seriously track down a story or do fact checking. In this case, both these reporters are heroes because they have done both. They have gone out of their way to follow the story wherever it has taken them.

As for the attorneys, yes they are simply doing their jobs, and getting highly paid I am sure. And being paid much more than reporters salaries.
Going “out of their way” to report a story benefits them as professionals. It’s their job, if you want to cement yourself as a top notch reporter, you have to get the “best” stories. And this is probably the most juicy story Rexburg ever had lol. Sorry but it’s just how things work.

INMO MM and JP are in this gig more for free press. JP also did receive a "Quit Claim" deed for CD's house. Plus fees they are getting from TD's insurance.

Maybe LVD's parents are kicking in funds, or LVD has a stash.

Still waiting for the writ for state funding...

This case is primo for narcissistic lawyers. Constant press. National sensation. MM and JP were ambulance chasing pikers until this case came along. Now, their names are routinely touted in National media stories.
I think we are close very close to the point where both CD and LVD will now be having public defenders represent them, since neither MM or JP are qualified Criminal Attorneys. Money is gone and it is my hope what happened during the last hearing amounts to murder charges and one step closer to JUSTICE! Hold on to your seats folks!

I think we are close very close to the point where both CD and LVD will now be having public defenders represent them, since neither MM or JP are qualified Criminal Attorneys. Money is gone and it is my hope what happened during the last hearing amounts to murder charges and one step closer to JUSTICE! Hold on to your seats folks!
Just curious- do we know with certainty due to some sort of financial statement that all the money is gone? Or do we surmise all the money is gone? If gone... that $430000 went fast!

Just curious- do we know with certainty due to some sort of financial statement that all the money is gone? Or do we surmise all the money is gone? If gone... that $430000 went fast!
IMO flights back and forth to Hawaii several times, cost of rent in Hawaii, cost of food in Hawaii, cost of rental cars in Hawaii, plus any extra items that might have been purchased or activities in Hawaii, LVD and CD first joint attorney, LVD attorney in Hawaii, LVD three attorneys for the first little bit and now just the one, then CD new attorney: that all adds up pretty quick. Idk if CD would have signed over his property if he had access to more money. I also think they would have posted bail if they had more money readily available.

All jmo moo imo

I am guessing legal fees have already used up most of what he has/had and there will not be much left (if any) if murder charges are filed to keep him with a paid Criminal Attorney.

Wasn't there also something in the "light and dark/multiple levels of advancement" belief system they were selling that said a traumatic event could cause an "opening in the veil" so that the person who suffered the trauma could either gain access to the secrets of the other side or alternatively, dark spirits could enter?

Maybe the paintball incident was to traumatize TD, so they could later claim dark spirits had entered her as a result of that trauma and she'd become a zombie, so then they could justify killing her as "saving her."

Oh dear, yes. It’s creepy how so much makes sense when we embrace the senseless. I shudder to contemplate the interior worlds of people who actually buy into this insanity.

IMO flights back and forth to Hawaii several times, cost of rent in Hawaii, cost of food in Hawaii, cost of rental cars in Hawaii, plus any extra items that might have been purchased or activities in Hawaii, LVD and CD first joint attorney, LVD attorney in Hawaii, LVD three attorneys for the first little bit and now just the one, then CD new attorney: that all adds up pretty quick. Idk if CD would have signed over his property if he had access to more money. I also think they would have posted bail if they had more money readily available.

All jmo moo imo

I recall reading somewhere, too, that Chad's publishing business was in debt approximately half the amount of Tammy's insurance proceeds and that debt was paid off. Anyone else remember reading that?

I recall reading somewhere, too, that Chad's publishing business was in debt approximately half the amount of Tammy's insurance proceeds and that debt was paid off. Anyone else remember reading that?

That was awhile back, when they filed for bankruptcy. Several years prior if I'm remembering correctly. MOO

I don't recall hearing that, but I do recall hearing early on that he used part of the life insurance to pay off the mortgage on his home. However, I never heard it from a credible source or I would think I would remember that. All the information I've learned since the start of this investigation and the kids gone missing has all run together and quite honestly draining on my brain.

I don't recall hearing that, but I do recall hearing early on that he used part of the life insurance to pay off the mortgage on his home. However, I never heard it from a credible source or I would think I would remember that. All the information I've learned since the start of this investigation and the kids gone missing has all run together and quite honestly draining on my brain.
IMO, they were spending money like they thought the world would end around July 2020?

Going “out of their way” to report a story benefits them as professionals. It’s their job, if you want to cement yourself as a top notch reporter, you have to get the “best” stories. And this is probably the most juicy story Rexburg ever had lol. Sorry but it’s just how things work.
Not only was it a good story but both reporters flew to Hawaii when others would not or didn’t have the scoop.
No need for you to say you are sorry. We all have different opinions.
All is well.

I honestly think they probably blew a looooooooot of money during their wedding/honeymoon stage. And I have no real knowledge about how much it costs to pay for a lawyer, but I'm assuming it's a lot. Could they really still have money? I hope his kids don't even think about putting their money out for him, despite everything, I feel terrible for them.

So much to talk about tonight on Websleuths YouTube Live. Join us at 10PMish Eastern as we are joined by an amazing lawyer who knows about the Daybell case, news in Kristen Smart case and update on the Wests. 10 PMish EASTERN Tonight
CLICK HERE TO JOIN US LIVE AT 10 PMish EASTERN

Attachments

• Image 40.(61).jpg
    Image 40.(61).jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors