GUILTY OH - Brianna Ratliff, 20, Coshocton, 15 Apr 2021 *ARREST*

mlhenn

Reaction score
Coshocton Sheriff's Office seeking missing person

fb776634-ed3a-4a1a-800f-2b23c82ec6dd-Brianna_Ratliff.jpg

Brianna Ratliff, 20, has not been seen since approximately 7:40 p.m. April 15. She said she was going to the Pit Stop gas station, 629 Chestnut St., and has not been heard from since.

The sheriff's office said Ratliff was last seen wearing a brown coat, white hoodie, blue jeans and black shoes. She has blue eyes and bleach blonde hair.

Those with information can contact the sheriff's office at 740-622-2411.

And another one. Thanks for the thread, @mlhenn.
Following...and hoping for good news soon.

This doesn't sound good -- she just "disappeared." SMH. Was she on foot when she went to the station? It sounds like to never arrived, but that's just my thought.
Was she grabbed and taken away/kidnapped? Oh, so hoping against this happening.
Or was her leaving planned? If so, and if she were on foot, she had to have someone to pick her up.
Was she living with parents, relatives, a roommate, or by herself?
Questions, questions.

Coshocton, OH, has a population of around 11,000; it's the county seat; it has two rivers that meet (uh-oh); and it's about 70 miles from Columbus. It used to be a "canal town."

High Caliber Pit Stop
(740) 623-0699
Google Maps

It appears the Pit Stop gas station on Chestnut where she was headed is open 24 hrs/day. Surely there are cameras LE has checked to see if she ever made it there and if so whether anything unusual happened.

There also seems to be a church across the street and a dentist office close by, possibly cameras caught something if she made it that far.

It seems like a pretty busy area by looking at the street view on Google Maps. IMO

Her Facebook- Brianna Ratliff
Brianna has many different looks ...

Family and her boyfriend are organizing searches for her, they are very worried and say it's unlike her to be out of contact for more than an hour.

I hate to hear a young woman disappeared while walking somewhere :(

Family and her boyfriend are organizing searches for her, they are very worried and say it's unlike her to be out of contact for more than an hour.

Since family and boyfriend are very worried then I am too. I wonder if she had a pretty separate group of friends or was she somewhat introverted? So many questions.

Removed Name- is requesting help in Community Help.

We have a group of people meeting tomorrow Sunday April 18 at 1pm at Hall Park to search the surrounding areas for Brianna Ratliff. If you can please join us. 177 N 18th street just off of Chestnut.

There is some information about the location of her last phone ping. Can't link, but it's out there to be found.

Last edited:
Reminds me of Aranda Briones case, friend "dropped her off" at a park at her request, and no one questioned it until police found security cam footage without a drop off having occurred at the park. I wonder where he says they parted ways? was it secluded, were there cameras?

Using Google I looked around a bit at the area in general (park, gas station, Chestnut, & other specific areas that can’t post here) and it seems to be a mixture of commercial and residential property. Appears to be several properties that likely have cameras.

And under a post which shares the info of today’s organized search, there’s some new comments.

Watching the WBNS morning news there was a breaking story where they briefly mentioned and briefly showed police searching a home in the search for Brianna. There were spotlights up. Maybe they will have a report from the scene or news will break elsewhere.

Don't know when they will come back to the story since there are a number of stories they cover in Columbus. At any rate, you can watch at the link below if a report comes up.
Watch Live and On-Demand Videos on 10TV | Columbus, Ohio | 10tv.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back