GUILTY OH - Brianna Ratliff, 20, Coshocton, 15 Apr 2021 *ARREST*

Person of interest in custody per Coshocton Tribune.
Linking in the article.
Person of interest in custody related to Brianna Ratliff homicide

The sheriff's office said charges against the male suspect are pending review by the Coshocton County Prosecutor's Office. A name won't be released until formal charges are filed. Few details have been released on the case due to the ongoing matter of the investigation, authorities said. The sheriff's office said the case is being treated as a homicide.​

Coshocton County Sheriff's Office searching for missing 20-year-old woman | 10tv.com

Authorities say Brianna Ratliff, of Coshocton, was last seen on Thursday around 7:40 p.m. Ratliff said she was going to a Pit Stop gas station but never returned.

On Monday, the sheriff's office said the search for Ratliff led them to a house on Chestnut Street in Coshocton.

Oh no! I was just going through the thread, with hope, until I read the news article posted. So deeply saddening.

Rest in Peace Brianna.

My heart is with Brianna's family and loved ones. May they be surrounded with comfort, strength and love.

Last edited:
After looking at the jail roster and then FB page and seeing the connections I think it's easy to figure out what possibly happened here. So sad for Brianna and her family. I always try to look on the bright side that at the very least her family has the body and will get hopefully some closure.

On the Coshocton County Sheriff's Office FB page, they have identified the person arrested for this horrible act.
Here is the link to the post
Coshocton County Sheriff's Office

On April 20, 2021 Blake A. Grewell, age 19 was charged with Aggravated Murder, an unclassified felony. More charges are anticipated upon further review of the case by the Coshocton County Prosecutor’s office.​

This is reminding of the case of the young woman at home over college break, iirc, whose step-father was charged with her murder. She was found in an abandoned house too - or in the backyard, iirc. I'm sorry I'm not recalling her name. She overdosed.

jmo
Are you thinking of Angelica AJ Hadsell? :(

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member