IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow we know where JBC was born? Or even where he is from. Apologies if this has been answered already I’m trying to find his Snapchat, if it exists.

Here’s some earlier information, not sure where he was born.

Brian Chadwell

Education
*College is listed as Lincoln Memorial University
*High School is listed as Campbell County Comprehensive High School

Places Lived:
*Current city is listed as Jacksboro, TN
*Hometown is listed as La Follette, TN

I know right? How hard is it to get victims birthdate right?
I noticed the discrepancy while listening to the archived scanner feed but wasn’t sure what to make of it. I knew it was widely reported that she was 9, so I just figured maybe Grandma or the babysitter (or whoever) had relayed this info to LE and they were simply mistaken.

His snapchat was taken down, probably by snapchat themselves

Gotcha. I had searched his name on there and found a couple profiles. In googling the usernames that came up I came across a post by one of them on a different website about their hometown which happened to be Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Curiously enough that's only about 35 miles from La Follette, TN where it looks like JBC is likely from. (thanks, @margarita25 !) so I was intrigued for a moment... just goes to show coincidences can happen I suppose ;)

I agree, JBC's mug shot and the first sketch of BG, definitely look like the same guy.
On a creepy level, at that.
But, the way BG is dressed in the video clip we've all seen, doesn't resemble at all, the way JBC dresses in the pics I've seen of him. The way BG is dressed in that video clip, doesn't (in my mind anyway) align with a dude covered in ink and with ear gauges.

jmo
I said this in the other thread, too. I very much agree with your assessment.

I noticed the discrepancy while listening to the archived scanner feed but wasn’t sure what to make of it. I knew it was widely reported that she was 9, so I just figured maybe Grandma or the babysitter (or whoever) had relayed this info to LE and they were simply mistaken.

I don’t think it’s a big deal that she’s reported as 9 & 10 especially if she had a birthday recently or is about to. I’ve been known to give my children’s ages wrong especially if they just turned or are about to turn.

I agree, JBC's mug shot and the first sketch of BG, definitely look like the same guy.
On a creepy level, at that.
But, the way BG is dressed in the video clip we've all seen, doesn't resemble at all, the way JBC dresses in the pics I've seen of him. The way BG is dressed in that video clip, doesn't (in my mind anyway) align with a dude covered in ink and with ear gauges.

jmo

Jumping off this, (pls excuse short hand, eyes, brain and fingers are fried)

...being in a cold environment myself, the coats, jeans, etc. I wear do not always necessarily reflect the personality of my ideal fashion preferences or style. Meaning, if I were going to take a hike in the woods, per say, I might pull something more generic from my closet, more comfortable, more suitable...based on pockets, etc...practicality so to speak. Also, maybe when I’m going in the woods, I would pick stuff that I wouldn’t mind getting dirty, or in this case potentially bloody, wet, etc. In fact, would pick something I could throw away or burn later, and also not be identified in.

Example: I actually own a fishing vest...when I bought it for the pockets my ex BEGGED ME not to wear it out LOL, (and it became a huge joke between us), but if we are going to the woods, the pockets are useful.

also, perhaps this is work attire.

Last edited:
Western Welder 6-Panel Cap

I just want to drop a link to a very intriguing article of clothing I just found out about. I hope this is acceptable *fingers crossed*
Oh my. That is crazy. I've heard short-billed hat. Maybe the witness had trouble describing it, and the "cabbie hat" was the closest the sketch artist could come up with?

JMO

Jumping off this, (pls excuse short hand, eyes, brain and fingers are fried)

...being in a cold environment myself, the coats, jeans, etc. I wear do not always necessarily reflect the personality of my ideal fashion preferences or style. Meaning, if I were going to take a hike in the woods, per say, I might pull something more generic from my closet, more comfortable, more suitable...based on pockets, etc...practicality so to speak. Also, maybe when I’m going in the woods, I would pick stuff that I wouldn’t mind getting dirty, or in this case potentially bloody, wet, etc. In fact, would pick something I could throw away or burn later, and also not be identified in.

Example: I actually own a fishing vest...when I bought it my ex BEGGED ME not to wear it out LOL, (and it became a huge joke between us), but if we are going to the woods, the pockets are useful.

also, perhaps this is work attire.
Also, let’s say he was on a bicycle or motorcycle. It might be useful to have something that could hold a lot of things and be wind resistant. I do think he had a lot of stuff stuffed in that jacket at least.

Oh my. That is crazy. I've heard short-billed hat. Maybe the witness had trouble describing it, and the "cabbie hat" was the closest the sketch artist could come up with?

JMO
yes, that’s exactly where my mind went when I saw this. It certainly is a funny looking little hat, that one may not be able to describe well without knowing specifically what it is.
As a former sort of welder I can also attest that if you were planning on doing anything leading to getting extremely messy or dirty, old welding clothes are excellent for just throwing away after.

Reading through his FB last night, I found myself wondering if most of those relationships were even real.
Good thinking. although there have been restraining orders filed against him it doesn’t mean the other person ever thought they were in a romantic relationship.
I’ll need to look into that further, if possible.

Good thinking. although there have been restraining orders filed against him it doesn’t mean the other person ever thought they were in a romantic relationship.
I’ll need to look into that further, if possible.
I’ve looked at the restraining orders and they both identify as former romantic partners. I can verify this with a mod if needed but cannot freely post anything to prove my statement.
I am not an insider on any cases JBC may be involved with, for clarification, and I am not LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark