IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s some earlier information, not sure where he was born.

Brian Chadwell

Education
*College is listed as Lincoln Memorial University
*High School is listed as Campbell County Comprehensive High School

Places Lived:
*Current city is listed as Jacksboro, TN
*Hometown is listed as La Follette, TN

curious if he really went to this college. it is a relatively small private college in TN.

Wow.
They maybe have some preset headlines and copy ready to roll without stopping to write when the news, hits, if it does.
Pretty big whoopsie to let tha
Initially when LE was 1st looking for the girl she was described by LE as approximate age 10. So I can see how the age 10 may come up by accident. Scanner thread is worth a listen imo
Do you have a quick link to t he scanner thread?

Julie Melvin made a very short video (1:32) that shows the area you may be referring to. It seems an ideal location to hide a vehicle for a quick getaway. Even if his pants got wet from crossing the creek, he'd be able to reach his vehicle without being seen.

lots of Facebook pictures of him fishing, having waded into water... definitely wades into creeks, even chest deep- not wearing waders, though I do not know what the water temp in Delphi was that warm day in Feb... thought that the water level was not very high from reports at the time. (water temp mentioned in a quote from LE in this thread: Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132)

So what’s up with “The Shack”, etc. and all that other stuff, religious, etc? How does that April 22 potentially correspond to JC?

Here is an article referencing the comment:
“I recently watched a movie called 'The Shack.' There’s also a book that talks so well about evil, about death and about eternity," Carter said. "To the murderer, I believe you have just a little bit of a conscience left. And I can assure you that how you left (German and Williams) in that woods is not what they’re experiencing today."

What was the tragedy in 'The Shack'?

Law-enforcement officials tell Mack's family that Missy, the 6-year-old daughter, is the victim of a serial killer after blood and clothing items are found in an abandoned cabin.

What is the theme of 'The Shack'?
In a 2008 New York Times interview, Young described the shack as a metaphor for "the house you build out of your own pain." During Mack's conversations with God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, he confronts questions about free will and forgiveness.

Delphi murders: Why 'The Shack' film was mentioned in reference to killings

The little girl was chained in the basement.

Police Dispatcher: They’re down in the basement with her right now.
Officer: I’m going to need more detectives called in on this.

Second officer: Is that the little girl?
Officer: It’s exactly what you hear.

JC in a similar stance to BG.

JC & BG.JPG

The little girl’s grandmother said he “strangled her so bad… her trachea is damaged to where all she can do is eat through a straw!!! If it hadn’t been for the speed of the Lafayette Police Department arriving on the scene, she would be dead!!!

Reporter to Mike Patty:
Do you believe there could be a connection between this guy and Abby and Libby?

MP: I’m certainly hopeful. I’m waiting for that call from law enforcement, you know. I know the investigating team is working on it. I have talked to them and they’re actively pursuing this. As bad as I’d love to get all worked up and be able to say, ‘Yeah, this is gonna be the one’, we’re just gonna have to wait.

Chadwell is a laid-off welder from Lafayette – 20 miles from Delphi. In another video, IE found, he drew a woman in the woods — a knife sits nearby.

Delphi Investigators Are ‘Actively Pursuing’ Accused Predator James Chadwell, Libby German’s Grandfather Says

I’ve been looking very closely at the old BG sketch and the newest arrest mugshot of JBC. There are definitely some very specific marks that match up to both. Zoom in on the lips especially and look at scars. It’s uncanny how closely it matches up. Also noted some moles around eye temple areas. It’s like somebody just looked at a picture of JBC and drew him. All JMO

Originally when I first saw that 1st sketch it reminded me of Mr Bates from Downton Abbey but side by Side I see it.
I'll be shocked if it isn't him

BBM I respectfully disagree. BG wears dad jeans and JBC wears much more trendy jeans for lack of a better term.

In all honesty, I would not be able to tell the type of jeans that the Delphi killer wore on the bridge that day.
Things to consider- it was warm for a winter day, but we don't know how long the killer had been there..that could have influenced his choice of attire.
Add to that- we don't know (please correct me if I am wrong) what JC's living arrangements were at the time.
We don't know if he has a roof over his head and if he had much in the way of choices in his clothing.
We do know he has been homeless and sleeping under a bridge in his past.(According to his FB posts)

MOO JMO AMOO

BBM I respectfully disagree. BG wears dad jeans and JBC wears much more trendy jeans for lack of a better term.
I used to work with people who were just coming out of prison in SD and honestly, if he had just recently been released he would be wearing whatever jeans were his size from the local thrift store until he could afford to buy something better (which could take a while). Coming out of prison in SD, you get a Tshirt and some khakis. There is one local thrift store that will give you free clothes until you can afford a job to buy your own. SO while he may prefer the trendy jeans, it would also make sense in this scenario for him to be wearing "dad" jeans instead.

BG is bridge guy.

The age of the victims seems off too. As much as I think the sketch looks like him I still have doubts.

The victim he was arrested for is 9-10, prepubescent. Libby & Abby were in their teens. Is this common?

Hopefully it’s okay to say this, I find the age with this victim in line with the Evansdale girls.

Every picture I've seen of Libby and Abby looks young.I dont think that there would be a chance he wouldn't have been guilty of both because of a couple years difference.
These opportunities wouldn't present themselves often.
The voices are extremely similar and work clothes arent facebook/instagram clothes a lot of the time especially if you're trying to disguise yourself.
I've got very strong intuition and I feel this is him and I truly hope it is because we don't need two of them in the world and this poor family needs some resolution on the Who did it..

I got chills when I read that. Probably he's not the one who killed Lyric and Elizabeth in 2012, but I remember that their bodies were found on hunting land.

I hope someone is looking into whether he was on parole and in Iowa at the time this happened. I can't find the link so this is just IMO, but I remember reading some text describing him as living in a halfway house in Sioux Falls, IA, and of him travelling somewhere else in Iowa without permission (he was on some kind of supervision).

Who's to say he definately could be of age to due something so horrific at the time.
it would be something if they could find justice for these four Girls

Jumping off this, (pls excuse short hand, eyes, brain and fingers are fried)

...being in a cold environment myself, the coats, jeans, etc. I wear do not always necessarily reflect the personality of my ideal fashion preferences or style. Meaning, if I were going to take a hike in the woods, per say, I might pull something more generic from my closet, more comfortable, more suitable...based on pockets, etc...practicality so to speak. Also, maybe when I’m going in the woods, I would pick stuff that I wouldn’t mind getting dirty, or in this case potentially bloody, wet, etc. In fact, would pick something I could throw away or burn later, and also not be identified in.

Example: I actually own a fishing vest...when I bought it for the pockets my ex BEGGED ME not to wear it out LOL, (and it became a huge joke between us), but if we are going to the woods, the pockets are useful.

also, perhaps this is work attire.

Lol! Now lets see a pic!! :D

I often wear outdoors what I would never wear to be seen lol. And if he was footing it, he could have been layered up.
I am wondering if that is why police offered two different suspect drawings? One as he was footing it, looking rough, and one looking younger and selfie ready? Just thinking out loud.

Delphi Investigators Are ‘Actively Pursuing’ Accused Predator James Chadwell, Libby German’s Grandfather Says
April 29, 2021

“I know the investigative team is working on it. I've talked to them, and they're actively pursuing this,” Libby's grandfather Mike Patty told Inside Edition.”

[...]

“”I'm certainly hopeful,” Patty said. “I'm waiting for that call from law enforcement, you know?””

[...]

““As bad as I want to get all worked up and be able to say, ‘Yeah, this is gonna be the one, we're just gonna have to wait,” Patty said.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard