Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been posted around in various places that he hadn't stopped posting, just that his posts were set to friends only during that time.

hmm he switched from public to friends-only right after the crime? How long did he stay friends-only then?
i wonder how much he ever posted friends-only at other times ... is his sm still around to check? JMO

He has one of those probable Linda Blair tats on each arm.

It bothers me the way they're on the inside of his arm, practically up to the arm pit, like he doesn't want them to be noticed too much.

I'm wondering if he's got a thing about the Exorcist and gets triggered by girls who resemble Blair.
Ugh, just had a thought reading this about the tat being inside his arm by the arm pit. He put 9yo victim in a headlock, which would be right in that spot.

jmo

Has it ever been mentioned if the girls snap map had been on?
I recall asking this awhile ago and people said that SnapMap wasn't a feature of SnapChat at that time.

That's just my memory, fwiw.

Having said that, I'm not dismissing a SnapChat connection just yet. Even without a map feature, someone familiar with the park and bridge would recognize where Abby was instantly, imo.

jmo

Some quick links on some of the shoe discussion here:

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #98 | Page 25 - Websleuths
I am very sure at least the police knew exactly what Libby was wearing but still wanted to confirm ... above in thread #44 indicate the shoe(s) found later under the bridge was blue and not significant to ...

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86 | Page 22 - Websleuths
“I believe that was one of the things used in identifying the remains; I think that one of the girls had been wearing pink shoes, but I'm not positive. I just remember that her parents recognized the shoes....”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #116 | Page 31 - Websleuths
“Was it Libby's shoe? Is it possible that it was a non-matching shoe that the perp left from the previous place of crime? Did anything belonging to the girls disappear from ...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby ...
“I'm thinking it was a pink tennis shoe, but I might be wrong about the color. ... This is I believe the searcher who located Libby and Abby on Ron Logan's property.....”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #126 | Page 29 - Websleuths
“But recall they also found Libby's shoe before the bodies were found, so it seems safe To assume the footprint would be hers. IMO...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #131 | Page 50 - Websleuths
“My point being that whomever murdered Abby and Libby might possibly have some kind of connection ... Just a thought I had...we have speculated that Libby lost her shoe on the bridge side of the creek ...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #125 | Page 28 - Websleuths
“Libby's shoe being found on the south side of the creek indicates one thing -- that things were hurried along. This might involve some kind of struggle, an attempted escape, or simply prodding from BG to ...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132 | Page 2 - Websleuths
“The only place I've seen it said that the shoe was found on a driveway of any kind, is in individual posts in here on WS or or other forums. Early...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #128 | Page 31 - Websleuths
“Moreover, I don't get why one would stop to look at deer, through a phone screen, while looking for 2 missing girls, and after a shoe has been discovered. Just seems strange to me. Now I'm bothered in a ...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #131 | Page 50 - Websleuths
“Just a thought I had...we have speculated that Libby lost her shoe on the bridge side of the creek because she was running, or because she was...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #132 | Page 31 - Websleuths
“And I wonder if he crossed back over the creek to the South side when he was leaving the area and lost Libby's shoe (if he intended to take this as a trophy). Just my own speculation trying to look for a ...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #126 | Page 29 - Websleuths
“Wasn't Libby's shoe found on the other side Of the creek? Opposite side of the bodies? So I think it's safe to assume the footprints are likely hers. FromGermany said: ↑. On the embankment to RL's ...”

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #129 | Page 45 - Websleuths
“Kelsie has talked several times about the moment the girls were found. She talks about the shoe, the deer, the phone being used to zoom, but has it...”

Last edited:
I made some simple timelines showing his Facebook post activity. The y-axis is indicative of nothing-- I set each day to the same value so that the focus would be on the days JBC did and didn't publicly post, not how many posts he made per day. One photo shows all time, and the other shows the first half of 2017. This data could just indicate when he set his posts to "friends only", but I find it interesting, nonetheless.
If he is involved, JBC must have changed his posting since the April 2019 PC again, when the sketch #2 (YBG) didn't fit him so well like the sketch #1 (OBG) did ......... He could have been more relaxed after the PC perhaps?
Do I see, that he was posting a lot in April 2019, before and after the PC?

My hunch is that JBC was not a name submitted in a tip or on LE's list of possibilities.

But what do I know. That's just a guess. It will very interesting to find out!

jmo
I remember, that LE had circa 4-5 suspects left* and I wondered about it. Maybe, JBC was one on their list? Maybe, there was a lot of tips re him?
* Idk, who of LE said it and when (2021?).

Last edited:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed by member>

He certainly does not project as a bad guy. Hard to believe he might be BG. Also, hard to believe the allegations surrounding his recent arrest. (I mean, this recent thing amounts to something akin to suicide-by-cop and seems totally out of character for a guy some believe has been successfully hiding a pair of murders since 2017.)

Hard for me to believe he would do any of these things the way he projects on fb. I am not interpreting his pages to be as sinister as some have come to think.

Whatever. It is what it is. Hopefully, justice will prevail.

Adopting a wait and see attitude on this guy, hoping for appropriate transparency involving both investigation.
One vibe I am getting is that he may have some variety of OCD.......switches vehicles so frequently, and seems to change his mind about things often.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t had good feelings with many of the guys they had thought was the killer

but this guy... I don’t know. I’m getting a good vibe he is definitely the one who did this. And my my vibes are not usually wrong

I am crossing my fingers so much these poor girls finally get justice

Pareidolia aside .. Is it just me or does anyone else think the white thingy we have obsessed over looks not unlike the black/white face of a pitbull puppy (but not Outlaw)?

v2ccgzl-gif.110913

Pareidolia aside .. Is it just me or does anyone else think the white thingy we have obsessed over looks not unlike the black/white face of a pitbull puppy (but not Outlaw)?

v2ccgzl-gif.110913

He seems to have had one litter of pups 30 mars 2019
and 18 july 2018 according to the photos on fb that I have no idea how to link.
makes me think of one litter every year.

I plugged in a few more dates into the FB quick reference photo index below.

* Noting there may be discrepancies in dates which could be off by one day, due to FB inconsistencies in display of dates.

*please let me know if there are any errors, thanks in advance, crosseyed.

Notes/FB Photo Index (Updated)

April 5, 2017
*Photo of shredded paper mess Outlaw (dog) made in living room
*JBC says he was gone all day & started first day of new job at Jason Wood Excavating
Brian Chadwell

March 10, 2017
Inside Red Vehicle
Brian Chadwell

May 28, 2017

Fire pit
Facebook

July 10, 2018
3 Kayaks
Sundolphin 10’ fisherman’s kayak
(Took them in on trade for a truck, but only need two,
$150 pickup only, will deliver for gas money)

July 14, 2018

Photo of injury/wound
Circle around wound, additional red markings on other side
Brian Chadwell

Injury - Wound, belt, jeans
Brian Chadwell

July 18, 2018

Bullet/slug
Facebook

Injuries
1. Brian Chadwell
2. Brian Chadwell

March 16, 2019
In a blue and white tent, red sleeping bag, campfire
red Steinberg Construction hat
Brian Chadwell

April 1, 2019
JC says he is stuck in Gary Indiana for a week of work
Brian Chadwell..

April 6, 2019
Swollen Knuckle pic, finger tattoos (lightning bolt on left 4th finger)

April 16, 2019

Photo of creek under bridge
Brian Chadwell

River & Riverbank

Interior of Structure

Photo of creek
Brian Chadwell

Photo of bridge over creek, waterfall
Brian Chadwell

Photo of red tunnel structure bridge over creek/river
Brian Chadwell..

April 17, 2019
River in “Kokomo”, Turtles

April 25, 2019

Fishing along bank, tattoo

Fishing underneath bridge with another bridge in background

May 11, 2019
Photo of Train and Bridge over River

March 16, 2019
Photo: orange shirt, jeans, standing with hands in pockets
Tennessee
Facebook

March 30, 2019
Photo of snow, says this is exactly why he is going back home to Tennessee, ASAP, moving
Brian Chadwell..

June 9, 2019
Fire

June 20, 2020

Green bicycle with Heroes American Vodka bottle
Brian Chadwell

June 27, 2019
Kayak Fishing on the Lake

March 19, 2020
Ephesians 6:12 KJV

April 19, 2020
Mini shooter bottles/Grape Ice 101 Vodka
Brian Chadwell

May 15, 2020
Outdoor “AA meeting” around fire
Brian Chadwell

May 16, 2020

Selfie on Bridge over river (bridge in background)
Cabelas Hat, Arm tattoo

Photo on bridge with train in background
Brian Chadwell

Green bicycle - “Another 15 mile bike ride today”
Brian Chadwell

Sightseeing at Purdue University
Brian Chadwell

May 31, 2020

Photo of red couch
Brian Chadwell
Brian Chadwell..

June 1, 2020
Selfie in woods, Daytona Beach hat, tattoo
Facebook

June 7, 2020
Wading “in the Tippecanoe River in Lafayette”
Facebook

June 13, 2020

Fire in woods, striped shirt
Facebook

Brian Chadwell
In the woods
Sat am, drunk and loving life
fire in background
Striped shirt
Pink object in background

July 5, 2020
Trees/woods
“Always look up”
Brian Chadwell

Feb. 21, 2021

Snowy photos of water park
Brian Chadwell
Brian Chadwell..

April 11, 2021
RINGS (Jeulia)

1. Facebook 3 rings in small black box
2. Brian Chadwell Jeulia Box (packaging), Jeulia gift bag (golf clubs in background?)
3. Brian Chadwell Inside of packaging box

Last edited by a moderator:
I plugged in a few more dates into the FB quick reference photo index below.

* Noting there may be discrepancies in dates which could be off by one day, due to FB inconsistencies in display of dates.

*please let me know if there are any errors, thanks in advance, crosseyed.
Thank you, margarita25!
a085.gif

In the Chadwell thread, zencompass said:
I'm also thinking of Anna, Abby's Mom.

May they all be surrounded by comfort, love and strength, as they wait during this very difficult time.

I was startled to see an AW on his friends list. Although the same name, obviously not Abby's mom. The FB friend list does not appear mutual and I can't see any connection whatsoever he has to this woman. It could be coincidence and I could be wrong but I'm betting she hasn't a clue who he is, and IMO, it looks like it could just be another shot at mind games.

Other than making that mental note and tucking it under your hats, please do not discuss this innocent woman or publicly sleuth her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member