Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe now that murder charges have been filed, a new attorney will need to be appointed for Lori. Mark Means has never tried a criminal case/felony. John Prior can stay on, unless they seek the death penalty, in which case he could be seated as the second chair/counsel at the defense table. He is not dealt penalty qualified.

I’ve tried saying this so I apologize for repeating myself but this is not entirely true. Means HAS tried criminal cases before. Means has taken criminal cases all the way through to trial. Means has been successful in some of these criminal cases for his clients. I know this seemed to start with some YouTubers and Attorney Reisch and eventually even Rob Wood saying this .....but it’s not entirely true. I filed records requests for past cases, I received records for cases that showed Means has indeed worked on criminal cases before. I’ve also tried saying this before....Prior was not death penalty certified at the start of 2020, but also at that time the Public Defense Commission adjusted their rules and qualifications and procedures to allow more flexibility in allowing attorneys to remain on death penalty cases even if they didn’t meet the original requirements. There is a fairly extensive but entirely attainable set of procedures that both he and Means could attempt to do, to be allowed to stay on such a case, though it would not be as the lead. We don’t know if either one of them has started or already has gone through this alternate procedure process but IMHO they will just not be replaced if and when this becomes a death penalty case....precisely because of the reasons I outlined above.

I really apologize, I don’t mean to call anyone out specifically at all, but I think the correct information would help everyone, especially so if he does remain on the case (as I believe he will).

Where did this come from? Do you have a source?
It came directly from the Court. They are accessible online - https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22211623/Motion to Amend and Attach Corrected Witness List.pdf

There is a grand jury, but do they have the evidence for conviction somce lex is dead.
Sometimes tough to accept but in many cases, a level of immunity really helps seal the deal on the main actor/actors (Berreth case)
Agree.
Unfortunately it cane come to a deal with a lesser player in the scheme of things in the perpetrators circle.

And Lori changed Tylee's benefits to go into her own bank account mid August. Before the move to Idaho.

I noticed that the indictment for taking Tylee's Social Security mentioned a payment on September 25th. Also that Lori made the bank account change in mid August as you pointed out @Tortoise. So, did Tylee find out that Lori had diverted her money when she didn't receive her money on AUGUST 25TH? That would mean 2 weeks between that discovery and Tylee's murder

I’m glad the money and fraud charges are in there because it will be much easier to argue — and for a jury to grasp — money as motive instead of the religious mumbo jumbo.

And the possible death penalty and AZ charges could be used to entice one of them, more likely Lori, to flip.

I noticed that the indictment for taking Tylee's Social Security mentioned a payment on September 25th. Also that Lori made the bank account change in mid August as you pointed out @Tortoise. So, did Tylee find out that Lori had diverted her money when she didn't receive her money on AUGUST 25TH? That would mean 2 weeks between that discovery and Tylee's murder
It wouldn't surprise me if Lori played up to Tylee about not getting the insurance money from Charles and being a single unsupported parent, so guilt-tripping Tylee into offering to give Lori the income, so that it didn't have to be done after Tylee's death without her signature or password or whatever.

No Autopsy, Young healthy person. They just forked out all that money, with zero questions. I'm sorry tons of claims or not. I have serious questions about that,and think that should be checked out too. MOO

I am in agreement with Age of Aquarius. Life insurance companies usually do not dish out the money so easily after someone dies...very shocked they did considering Tammy's age and no previous underlying health conditions (that we are aware of). I have a friend whose son in law died of cancer, his daughter waited over a year for the pay out. She even had to hire an attorney, it was not easy!

MOO as always!

It wouldn't surprise me if Lori played up to Tylee about not getting the insurance money from Charles and being a single unsupported parent, so guilt-tripping Tylee into offering to give Lori the income, so that it didn't have to be done after Tylee's death without her signature or password or whatever.

I have forgotten, when was Tylee turning 18?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard