Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for focus
Last October he tweeted a gif of running rats, asking for witnesses to come forward and naming DW and MG as people who were more involved than previously thought.
That running-rat gif is like something out of Leni Riefenstahl’s “Triumph of the Will.” What astonishing hubris.

Last edited:
Not a lawyer, but most likely the charges will be combined, and yes that alone will push out the trial date because the lawyers have to get up to speed on the new charges. At least that's what has happened in my cousin's case.

I think the charges may be combined for both CD and LV, but I think trials will be separate. In this I think Prior will get his way.

I Googled Idaho State Mental Hospitals. Idaho has three, each with a specialty, different care and inpatient beds. They are located at:

Blackfoot, ID
Orofino, ID
Boise, ID

IMO, I would think MM would ask that LV be assigned to the closest hospital to his office so it’s easier for him to visit, however, LV maybe assigned/admitted to the hospital that best fits her needs and has room.

Below link gives insight to each hospital.

Resources | Idaho Department of Health and Welfare

When LV got declared incompetent with no time frame or maximum waiting period in sight, I assumed the joint trial thing went right out the window and that's exactly what JP wanted. I doubt he'd be asking for continuances and taking a chance of LV to suddenly becoming cured or competent. Being severed easily opens the door for him to put the blame on directly on LV and AC and not have to deal with the burden of a loose cannon like MM riding his coat tails and constantly screwing things up.

I Googled Idaho State Mental Hospitals. Idaho has three, each with a specialty, different care and inpatient beds. They are located at:

Blackfoot, ID
Orofino, ID
Boise, ID

IMO, I would think MM would ask that LV be assigned to the closest hospital to his office so it’s easier for him to visit, however, LV maybe assigned/admitted to the hospital that best fits her needs and has room.

Below link gives insight to each hospital.

Resources | Idaho Department of Health and Welfare
Also, Intermountain hospital is a private mental hospital near the jail in Boise. It is a LDS owned hospital. JMO but would she be sent there? We haven't heard anything from the Judge about Means weird requests!

Also, Intermountain hospital is a private mental hospital near the jail in Boise. It is a LDS owned hospital. JMO but would she be sent there? We haven't heard anything from the Judge about Means weird requests!
I really doubt they would put her in a private mental hospital. She is accused of murder after all and I would doubt private hospitals have the resources to treat her safely.

If she has been transferred she's most likely in Blackfoot South or even down at the mental facility at Idaho State Correctional Center in Kuna, ID. That would be close enough for Means to visit if he is allowed to see her.

My bet is she's in Blackfoot South.

I really doubt they would put her in a private mental hospital. She is accused of murder after all and I would doubt private hospitals have the resources to treat her safely.

If she has been transferred she's most likely in Blackfoot South or even down at the mental facility at Idaho State Correctional Center in Kuna, ID. That would be close enough for Means to visit if he is allowed to see her.

My bet is she's in Blackfoot South.
You could be right..on the post I shared above Lori Hellis said she was already in hospital. See above..

I think she has been transferred too. Inquiring minds would like to know where but I don't think they're going to tell us.

I look at Means like he's something stuck to my shoe and I have a small farm so all kinds of icky things are already stuck to my shoe.

He is not up to defending her on these charges and he needs to be replaced. If the state puts the death penalty on the table then he will be gone or moved to second chair....something to look forward to.

As we may remember from the Watts case, family of the defendant showed up here and floated various ridiculous theories, mostly attacking the victim. I have no doubt the same will happen here, whether they stay silent or not, they’re reading. For them, I will repeat that I hope they will convince their loved one to do the right thing.

As we may remember from the Watts case, family of the defendant showed up here and floated various ridiculous theories, mostly attacking the victim. I have no doubt the same will happen here, whether they stay silent or not, they’re reading. For them, I will repeat that I hope they will convince their loved one to do the right thing.
They are here...no doubt.

I think she has been transferred too. Inquiring minds would like to know where but I don't think they're going to tell us.

I look at Means like he's something stuck to my shoe and I have a small farm so all kinds of icky things are already stuck to my shoe.

He is not up to defending her on these charges and he needs to be replaced. If the state puts the death penalty on the table then he will be gone or moved to second chair....something to look forward to.
I asked Lori Hellis questions and she answered.
Thanks for the questions. I have heard from several sources that Lori is at Intermountain Hospital in Boise. Yes, the state will pay for her treatment. I don't believe she's getting special treatment. My understanding is that she's there because they have a secure unit that accommodates the security concerns surrounding prisoners.

So far, the judge has not issued a gag order, so I don't expect the judge to say anything about his tweets. I think the judge will schedule hearings out of an abundance of caution - he doesn't want anything he does to result in an appeal. I expect the state will ask to consolidate the two cases (the murder and the earlier destruction of evidence case) for each of them. Thanks for reaching out - I love hearing from readers. Cheers. I think it hushed up on jails part JMO also, none if the news stations except Court TV. So maybe it's the same now..I guess we never what the Judge decide about Means requests on Mean's control of Lori in hospital.

I don’t think LDS Church would support her going there. Even with the state paying for a set price for care….I think LDS has washed their hands of both of them.

Well, one way to find out where she is, is for someone in the eras of suggested hospitals, to take a ride around the block/parking lot and look for a car!

Only if the hospital administration & Lori Norene Vallow's legal custodian -- the State -- give in to that laundry list of demands.

You'd think they could fire up the old Portal for attorney-client visits! Right?

jmho ymmv lrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member