Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI for newer members and reminder for veteran WSers ...

Reddit is not an approved source at Websleuths.

Also, social media comments from anyone other than MSM, LE, or a WS approved source are not allowed for discussion.

Some posts have been removed. Please post accordingly. Thanks

Excerpt from The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

NOT ALLOWED

No names or images of minor children are allowed unless they are the victim under discussion (i.e. deceased or missing child)

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from their personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

ADMIN NOTE:

If you aren't sure if something is allowed, please check The Rules first. If it's still not clear then ask a Mod or Admin BEFORE posting it.

Mods and Admins can't possibly sit in each of our hundreds of threads 24/7 to read posts in real time, watching for someone to maybe say something to them. IOW, we don't see things like "Mods please delete if not allowed".

Mods don't even know a question exists for us unless someone Reports on it. If you've posted something against The Rules and we don't know it, that post may be up for days and generate numerous responses (and responses to responses). By the time we become aware of it, we may have to review 20+ pages of posts to find all the responses ... all because someone didn't ask or didn't let us know.

Please use the Report feature. It exists to get our attention !!

Thank you.

Mod Note:
Sleuthing is limited to those that have been arrested in this case. Multiple posts have been removed for the sleuthing of, and accusations toward other family members. If you observe a post doing such, please use the Report link to let the team know. Continued violations can result in time outs, thread bans, or thread closures.

Thank you for taking steps to ensure your posts comply with the TOS which we all agreed to when joining WS.

As a reminder those can be found here: The Rules

ScW, 'man on the edge', has just murdered a 'daughter' he'd known most of her life and had been forcing himself on for sex for 7 years. I don't think he would be any more anxious with her body in his car. At least he knows where it is and that it has not been discovered. At the time, July 2020, lockdown rules had been relaxed: shops and venues were open and you could meet another household indoors and outdoors in any location. It was just before 'eat out to help out' and in my area no-one driving about would raise suspicion.

ScW, 'man on the edge', has just murdered a 'daughter' he'd known most of her life and had been forcing himself on for sex for 7 years. I don't think he would be any more anxious with her body in his car. At least he knows where it is and that it has not been discovered. At the time, July 2020, lockdown rules had been relaxed: shops and venues were open and you could meet another household indoors and outdoors in any location. It was just before 'eat out to help out' and in my area no-one driving about would raise suspicion.

not peterborough I’m afraid. We were tier 3 as we couldn’t behave ourselves ;) it’s the only time everyone knew where Peterborough was as if was us and Leicester glowing red!

also in reply to the old thread, someone asked about built up residential area. The garages aren’t really as they have a single bedroom window overlooking them. It was oddly secluded

Ive just seen the Help me find my sister fb page. The locals are now wanting to do a search. Any chance we could help them with the map ? I dont think they know where to start !

a change of tone sadly. They have zero chance map or no map I’m afraid, as the area is too large and too rural. It would be sheer fluke when this is discovered

We have a map but no people to search. They have some people but not much of a clue where to look !!
My initial instinct would be to not raise awareness of this thread with that group, but sharing the link to the map is independent of this site so can't be any harm in that. The locals in it will be quite capable of deciding for themselves where to look, probably more so than the non-local sleuths here. The ideal time to be out would be around the anniversary plus or minus a week as the ground conditions would be similar. I'm still hoping ScW, or SaW, will crack and reveal what happened to BW's body.

a change of tone sadly. They have zero chance map or no map I’m afraid, as the area is too large and too rural. It would be sheer fluke when this is discovered

Are they intent on finding a live person, or remains?

See one poster asked if anyone from Websleuths was reading! :D

Last edited:
not peterborough I’m afraid. We were tier 3 as we couldn’t behave ourselves ;) it’s the only time everyone knew where Peterborough was as if was us and Leicester glowing red!

also in reply to the old thread, someone asked about built up residential area. The garages aren’t really as they have a single bedroom window overlooking them. It was oddly secluded
I thought the tier system was introduced in the Autumn during the second wave. On 14 July, Cambridgeshire County Council issued its last covid newsletter for want of news. It reads
"This edition will be the final one of the Covid-19 Communities update for the time being. This is because the amount of relevant news we have to share with you and the contributions received from partners has reduced.

We will monitor the situation and will look to reintroduce the newsletter in the future if there is a need".

"..the council will be keeping a record of everyone who is shielding, so that if there is a need for lockdown again, it has the details of everyone who might need support".

Peterborough did have the highest rates in the East of England in July 2020 but I'm not aware of any additional local restrictions.

I believe we never left first lockdown, not properly anyway as we were always in that naughty list with Leicester and Luton, then Kent variant happened and they invented tier 4 just for us!

but either way his actions should be raising alarm, but for whatever reason our local police have failed badly on this one

Are they intent on finding a live person, or remains?

See one poster asked if anyone from Websleuths was reading! :D
Goodness. Looks like the Help Me Find My group have gone into full body hunting mode. Talking about bodies in ditches, cell tower locations, etc, and there is even a map of police search locations. Looking to launch the search on 10th July which will be interesting to observe. It's social media hearsay but one member suggests that the only way to find her is to get ScW to reveal the location and the Admin replies that they're having no luck so far. It's odd seeing some of our discussion from early in Thread #1 being repeated by this group.

Goodness. Looks like the Help Me Find My group have gone into full body hunting mode. Talking about bodies in ditches, cell tower locations, etc, and there is even a map of police search locations. Looking to launch the search on 10th July which will be interesting to observe. It's social media hearsay but one member suggests that the only way to find her is to get ScW to reveal the location and the Admin replies that they're having no luck so far. It's odd seeing some of our discussion from early in Thread #1 being repeated by this group.

we aren’t getting good reporting of this case so I’m wondering if something so incriminating was revealed today to warrant this change of direction.

weren’t we meant to believe literally 3 days ago she was at a anti lockdown protest in Wakefield or getting on a bus in Birmingham! Now it’s let’s search near the police for possible disposal sites.

I mean something has changed, I’m just not sure what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member