GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

What's really baffling to me is that the Pierson and Valdez family haven't stepped forward with a statement yet. Do you think they have been instructed not to, by LE? Typically a businessman would have family and coworkers coming forward to say something.....

I have a question that maybe I just missed when I was reading, but did the truck get stuck on the course? Or did Siller just see it on the course and walked up to see why it was there? I have never worked a golf course so I have no clue how often vehicles drive on greens....is this rare?

Well the press release wasn't really any extra info! They couldn't release any more than pretty much what we already know due to the fact that it's an ongoing investigation......

How in the world was it concluded that this man on the loose was not a threat to the community?!!?!?

The only interesting thing I gained from listening was they said it was only a few days b/f they identified the suspect.....so they didn't know who he was for the first few days, but still said he wasn't an immediate threat?

The only slivers of new information:

A reporter asked if Bryan Rhoden, the arrested suspect, had been arrested on a DUI in metro Atlanta the night of the murders. No confirmation, but the question suggests the reporter had that info at hand.

The LE spokesperson said that the three murders happened “in rapid succession.”

No way this guy didn’t pose a risk while on the loose.

Hope more of the story will be told now.

per the reporter in the comments of this post, he was arrested 12 hours after the murder on different charges. Which is prob why they said he’s not a danger to the community.

per the reporter in the comments of this post, he was arrested 12 hours after the murder on different charges. Which is prob why they said he’s not a danger to the community.

The same post says he was released July 6, and during the press conference LE said his name came up in the first couple of days of the investigation. I doubt they knew their suspect was in jail when they said there was no risk to the public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back