Found Deceased CO - Dylan Nicholas Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 Nov 2012 *father arrested* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]1h
The defense has wrapped up their closing arguments. We'll be on break until 3pm and will likely hear from prosecutors once more.@KKTV11News #MarkRedwine #DylanRedwine Watch 11 News at 4 for updates.

Ashley Franco [URL='https://twitter.com/AshleyKKTV']@AshleyKKTV [/URL]21m
#BREAKING: #MarkRedwine fate now lies within the hands of the jury. The case will be handed over to the jury following a full day of closing arguments. We will have a full wrap-up of the trial and closing arguments on @KKTV11News #DylanRedwine

<modnsip>
And this is also true. In fact, there could be some who still believe MR is not guilty or that his guilt is not proven at this current time. It is rarely an all or nothing kind of thing.

But "when exactly MR was suspected to have involvement in Dylan's disappearance" does not ask if EVERYONE suspected him. Just when he was suspected. Which in my mind means by anyone, not everyone. I may have misunderstood.

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is also true. In fact, there could be some who still believe MR is not guilty or that his guilt is not proven at this current time. It is rarely an all or nothing kind of thing.

But "when exactly MR was suspected to have involvement in Dylan's disappearance" does not ask if EVERYONE suspected him. Just when he was suspected. Which in my mind means by anyone, not everyone. I may have misunderstood.

Good points and I tend to forget this as I’m so sure he is guilty that there will be members who don’t think he is guilty or they haven’t proven their case beyond a reasonable doubt. So thanks for that reminder :)

MOD REMINDER

It would be inappropriate and violations of TOS to discuss who on Websleuths suspected MR in this crime and when did they did so. Anything prior to LE announcing he was a suspect could not be posted here.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members