Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
E8DubpvVkAQ9Cj9

Crime Talk with Scott Reisch

@CrimeTalkPod

BREAKING NEWS!!! Prosecutors Rob Wood and Lindsay A. Blake have filed that they WILL seek the death penalty for Chad Daybell

E8DubpvVkAQ9Cj9

@CrimeTalkPod

BREAKING NEWS!!! Prosecutors Rob Wood and Lindsay A. Blake have filed that they WILL seek the death penalty for Chad Daybell

Did Blake’s office release that? If so, has every other time when her name has been spelled with an “e” been incorrect?

edit: I see the Notice posted has it one way in the header and another at the signature line….oooops?

Attachments

• 7E7BD85C-9A72-40B4-BF56-0E81D24E2F55.jpeg
    7E7BD85C-9A72-40B4-BF56-0E81D24E2F55.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 21
E8DubpvVkAQ9Cj9

@CrimeTalkPod

Whoooooo Hooooooo! Sorry, had to (not sorry). I’m doing a happy dance today. I wonder if Lori is still dancing. Justice for JJ, Tylee, Tammy, Charles, Joe, and all of their friends and family! Maybe, just maybe Lori will start talking to try and avoid the death penalty too. I doubt it. But crazier things have happened. MOO

I read somewhere that to get a true life conviction in Idaho, the prosecutor must go for death penalty . I might be wrong..moo moo if anyone can explain better..thanks
Yup, otherwise they can be up for parole after either 10 or 20 years. If they ask for the death penalty, it puts the life without parole option on the table if they are found guilty.

Did Blake’s office release that? If so, has every other time when her name has been spelled with an “e” been incorrect?

edit: I see the Notice posted has it one way in the header and another at the signature line….oooops?

Good catch, MTW2011.
I believe the correct spelling is "Lindsey A. Blake." Can't they be precise?

Fremont County Prosecutor

Justin Lum spoke with Woodcocks..
Tammy's death is listed as the same as Tylee and JJ.
Heinous.. wow must be poison.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210806-005108_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-005108_Chrome.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_20210806-005119_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210806-005119_Chrome.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 145
What do they mean by renumeration?

I guess the way to find the answer is to check the law citation.

That murder(s) were committed for rumination means to me that they were contracted hits for compensation.

Do they mean they believe they can prove Chad was a hired hit man?

Or that Chad hired a hit man?

That Chad committed murders with money as a motive?

The last one is interesting as there was much more money to be made without committing the murders IMO. And it does not comport with the way I understand/use the word renumeration. (I could be using the word wrong; the word could have a different legal meaning.)

The more I think about it, the more “following the money” is not enough of an explanation if the money is only LI, SS benefits, possible appropriation of possible assets of Tylee and/or JJ.

Either- motive has to be about manipulative cult and cult-like mainstream and clandestine operations with symbiotic relationships experiencing both rivalries and reasons that they can not destroy one another-

Or- motive has to be about money transactions we know nothing about, such as (speculation, here) that the LI from Charles’ death was earmarked to pay a debt we do not know about.

The word renumeration has me twisting. LOL, maybe I had better stop speculating and start researching.

What do they mean by renumeration?

I guess the way to find the answer is to check the law citation.

That murder(s) were committed for rumination means to me that they were contracted hits for compensation.

Do they mean they believe they can prove Chad was a hired hit man?

Or that Chad hired a hit man?

That Chad committed murders with money as a motive?

The last one is interesting as there was much more money to be made without committing the murders IMO. And it does not comport with the way I understand/use the word renumeration. (I could be using the word wrong; the word could have a different legal meaning.)

The more I think about it, the more “following the money” is not enough of an explanation if the money is only LI, SS benefits, possible appropriation of possible assets of Tylee and/or JJ.

Either- motive has to be about manipulative cult and cult-like mainstream and clandestine operations with symbiotic relationships experiencing both rivalries and reasons that they can not destroy one another-

Or- motive has to be about money transactions we know nothing about, such as (speculation, here) that the LI from Charles’ death was earmarked to pay a debt we do not know about.

The word renumeration has me twisting. LOL, maybe I had better stop speculating and start researching.

Remuneration means they were done for financial gain.

Remuneration means they were done for financial gain.

Thanks. I see that East Idaho news so defined it.

I think of it as more “compensation” than “profit”

If the prosecutor meant for the insurance money, the wording is awkward.

(And the Daybells are financial dumbbells. They murder the honest earners while eliminating the possibility for doing their own grifty earning such as podcasting/book publishing/pendulum swinging/faith healing/cuddle therapy....)

I don’t believe the motive was money, unless there is more to the story than I know. And by more to the story, I speculate more complicated financial intertwining among groups.

Edited to add image that shows how ID law defines renumeration.

Attachments

• 77FA097D-09ED-4150-AC85-A1E252BC66BC.jpeg
    77FA097D-09ED-4150-AC85-A1E252BC66BC.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
While Chad’s case progresses through the court system, Lori’s case remains stayed or paused after a mental health expert deemed her not competent to assist in her defense. On June 8, District Judge Steven Boyce committed Lori to the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare to undergo mental health treatment.

Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Chad Daybell - East Idaho News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member