Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker said the last activity on Suzanne’s phone was from 4:23 a.m. on May 10, 2020. It connected to the cell tower in Poncha Springs.

Morphew daughter's boyfriend told authorities Suzanne would never ride her bike up that trail because it was a "crazy climb."

https://twitter.com/stephaniebutzer/status/1424744295454572547?s=21

BBM

Last activity on Suzanne's phone was 423 am 5/10.Connected to the Poncha Springs tower. body cam interview with daughter's boyfriend. Miles Harden says Suzanne hasn’t ever gone up that trail. “Gains are really hard. Out of character for her to do that. It’s a crazy climb
https://twitter.com/CarolAMcKinley/status/1424743729965912064

Why do I get a bad feeling about this? Are they trying to make it seem like she really was riding her bike? Or am I being unfair?

IMO this is the first time they’ve had to see and experience the whole of the beginning of this nightmare. No matter what they believe, I would imagine it’s difficult to start this journey.

This is a bombshell. I knew the phone was shut off at some point before Barry left, but he did it just before he left.

There is no innocent explanation for her phone going dark at that very moment. She was “sleeping.”

Ashley Franco
@AshleyKKTV

·
5m
It didn't appear there was any disruption to the vegetation where the bike landed. Commander continues saying they requested a ping for #SuzanneMorphew phone. It was last pinged at 4:23 am near Poncha Springs. #BarryMorphew
@KKTV11News

Adding to the last tweet-- phone pinged last on May 10th.

Continuing with the body camera footage: Miles Harvey describes to investigators what #SuzanneMorphew was last seen wearing. Commander says following that they went to the location where the bike was found to meet with deputies. That convo is playing out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyLFC1892