Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #73 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he used one of the big darts from the firehouse (and I think he did), it was designed to bring down bear and mountain lions. So she could have been nearly comatose.

Personally, I think he used the first half an hour after tranquilizing her to access her phone and read all the messages from JL and so forth. He would then know that it was JLs idea that she get a mountain bike - and that some of her other pictures had gone to JL.

The rage he then feels allows him to continue with the rest of his plan.
Wait, what? The firehouse has tranquilizer darts????

<modsnip>

This is the best I can do right now. It's a helicoper news video and the backside of the house with patio/hot tub area begins at about 2:06 mark.

I'm sorry. I did not see a single chipmunk or a single turkey or single mountain lion or a bobcat. A duck a dog , a cat, or even a bird. 4 wheeler.
I did not see a hot tub. Are you sure you sent me the right link. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I'm sorry. I did not see a single chipmunk or a single turkey or single mountain lion or a bobcat. A duck a dog , a cat, or even a bird. 4 wheeler.
I did not see a hot tub. Are you sure you sent me the right link. IMO
I drew a perfect circle around the hot tub here.
DC65CD9E-8814-4AE8-A217-E6F076F254F2.jpeg

And with that, not even necessarily smothered by pillow/his hands, but being otherwise covered; or suffocated - running out of air. :(

So many possibilities, so little information.
Yes I feel sure she would have had injuries to her mouth, probably just put plastic bags over her head making sure it was tight on her nose and mouth and no air could get in. Sorry guys

I am wondering why the original home pictures in the listing did not show kitchen pictures. I recall many of us wondering about this and slightly recall hearing things were happening at the home regarding the kitchen. Can anyone elaborate on this that has better recognizance to this?

OK, here's the 2021 listing with the upgraded, staged photos of the property including the kitchen (and chaise/sunbathing chairs).

19057 Puma Path, Salida, CO 81242 | Compass

I am starting to feel uneasy about the write-up. That's how rumors are created and that is definitely not my intention and I don't want to be responsible for something like that. I also saw that the tweets from the courtroom said someone going missing while riding bike; i made that someone female in my write-up. I don't know... I was worried about this happening. It was hard to follow and keep up with...
You're an excellent writer NoSI!! I think you've written it as accurately as possible. Everybody here at WS is behind you 100%. Don't be so hard on yourself and please don't take your report down.

Ok I missed that he was listening to a show about a person going missing while bike riding!
OMG...in Feb or March...
interesting.
I don’t know why this grinds my gear so much but Pre-meditation you can’t unring that bell, along with the some time before shot turkeys even though after 72 hours a dead turkey would already be rotting. Seriously ya know how I know BM Is lying every time he opens his mouth.

I was just looking at the Redfin listing, which shows chaise lounges. You can see just a little bit of the patio set in the chaise photos, so it appears that they are both located on that patio that contains the hot tub. Where are the chaises in the helicopter stills? Were they newly added by Barry, after Suzanne was gone? Was Suzanne sunbathing on a chaise?

So. Where was she sunbathing on that property. I say not by the hot tub .IMO? I used to take my shirt of and wore shorts, IF it wasn't windy. And the Sun was shinning. If it was 40 degrees.
Colorado Springs is Beautiful. That's why I don't like cousin it.

There's a couple of lounge chairs towards the garage on the back side of the house away from the main patio and hot tub. I would say it would be pretty easy to park a truck in the driveway without being heard from the area those lounge chairs are located without alerting someone sitting there. The house and the way it's configured could block the sound from the driveway. One could come in from the patio side or around the garage and surprise someone sunbathing on those chairs.

We already know that BM would sneak up on the house when SM was home from the time SM's friend was over and they saw the lights of a vehicle turn off down the driveway and BM sneaked and peaked in the windows.

Seems I remember someone else doing the sneak and peak through windows of his wife too...hmmmm what was his name???? Oh yeah Orenthal James Simpson!!!

I was just looking at the Redfin listing, which shows chaise lounges. You can see just a little bit of the patio set in the chaise photos, so it appears that they are both located on that patio that contains the hot tub. Where are the chaises in the helicopter stills? Were they newly added by Barry, after Suzanne was gone? Was Suzanne sunbathing on a chaise?
I'm assuming if she was on her stomach for the selfie/photos then she was but I can't confirm.

So, the first story that was told was she went on a bike ride. And the first thing they found was the bike? But no SM or no Teal Blue Helmet? With her contact info in it.
It is on a road that she would not have ever gone on, maybe 3 times. The Helmet was found 4 days later .84 miles from the bike. Very visible. I am sure they searched
that area over the four days? But if you drive up and jump out and abduct her, the last thing you are going to do is struggle to get her helmet off and through it
.84 miles away from where you just snuck up and abducted her.

I recall we were able to locate the listing when Morphews purchased the house that included kitchen photos. It seems that BM wanted a quick sale and claimed LE had damaged areas he wasn't willing to repair -- excluding any kitchen photos and uploaded horrendous photos of the master bathroom -- looked like he had just showered and used the towels! That listing didn't last long before a new, professional realtor took over and produced new photos including the kitchen. If the photos are scrubbed from the internet now, I believe it's been intentional.

You may also want to check the Media thread.

I recall the night some of us were online here and looking at the old version of the realtor photos when first published. We were commenting on how bad some of the staging was, and while we were reading and posting, the photos we were criticizing were being changed! It was some weird co-ink-a-dinky….
Or someone was reading our posts and changing photos.

Anyone else recall that night?

There's a couple of lounge chairs towards the garage on the back side of the house away from the main patio and hot tub. I would say it would be pretty easy to park a truck in the driveway without being heard from the area those lounge chairs are located without alerting someone sitting there. The house and the way it's configured could block the sound from the driveway. One could come in from the patio side or around the garage and surprise someone sunbathing on those chairs.

We already know that BM would sneak up on the house when SM was home from the time SM's friend was over and they saw the lights of a vehicle turn off down the driveway and BM sneaked and peaked in the windows.

Seems I remember someone else doing the sneak and peak through windows of his wife too...hmmmm what was his name???? Oh yeah Orenthal James Simpson!!!
Got it-had to watch the helicopter video again to see where the chaise lounges were located shortly after Suzanne went missing. Not near the patio with the hot tub. They were moved for the listing photos.

Yes, but he could have gotten the darts from the firehouse? Is that correct?
Yes, it seems reasonable they would have some tranquilizer darts and a dart gun on hand ready in the chiefs vehicle. Prefilled darts would be too controlled for sitting ready in a firetruck for months even if inspected regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici