GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something related to Norse or Viking mythology?

Odin Tattoos: Meanings, Symbols, Tattoo Designs & Ideas

There's a really good group of pages here where we researched and discussed Billy's tattoos. RSD knows a lot about the symbols. Some of us zoomed in on those tattoos the first time they were shown on the news video of Billy's hearing down in KY, after his arrest.

Wasn't one of them called a valknut or something?

There are many, many interpretations of what these tattoos mean so YMMV

What Does Valknut Tattoo Mean? | Represent Symbolism

Another, IIRC RSD said it's a "rune" of a death knot or some kind of knot.

50+ Bad Luck Tattoos and Their Meanings

It certainly was bad luck for Billy.
That was it I think. I don't remember the thread number we researched it on but it was about 3 years ago. I wish RSD would show up and explain it to us again. I think the tattoo George had was the rune. Billy had the triple V which was the Valknut. RSD HELP!!! I am in over my head here.

JMO

Let's not forget Violet Rhoden, a cousin of the R's that died shortly after the murders. IMO that was a really suspicious death, then there is the Newsomes and that couple killed in their sleep (The ones who were killed in the mobile home, someone refresh my memory on their names) all those fires where insurance paid out big. Big drug rings too I am sure. Lot's of unsolved murders around that area over the years. Lot's of other crimes too. With the heavy guard around Angie I think she gave information on some pretty big Boss Hoggs around there. There was that other guy who owned a lot of property that he "sold" on contract like Fred did. Then there is also BBL. Still don't know what was going down there.

JMO

LE did finally solve the Newsome murders and convicted the man

Details limited in Newsome murders - Portsmouth Daily Times

i am wondering if they are indeed pleading guilty, the 2 so far, so that they may not have to say what they did exactly if they would of went to trial etc. i wonder if the rest will follow suit and then just plead guilty to it as well

But....maybe you could speculate. For those of us that don't know what the tattoo is of. Perhaps something that gives a hint. Not necessarily about the person in question.

I believe it has been talked about on here before as a possible tattoo he could have.
I think it was discussed on here before about 3 years ago so maybe the mods can weigh in since it has already been discussed here.

JMO
G3's was probably talked about back then. I do believe G4's may have been put in WS as a possible rumor at one time since that information would be much newer.

That was it I think. I don't remember the thread number we researched it on but it was about 3 years ago. I wish RSD would show up and explain it to us again. I think the tattoo George had was the rune. Billy had the triple V which was the Valknut. RSD HELP!!! I am in over my head here.

JMO

Thread #47 13th post down

RSD Quote:

"I think that the three interlocked triangles are in the Noridic vein, due to some other things I've noticed, but the triangles may have dual meaning, as in, three who committed murder together are interlocked, forever. It's possible that AW was not there that night."

OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #47

RSD was right Angie was not there that night. Per Canepa she stayed home on Peterson Rd.

She knew where they were going, what they were going to do, and they told her about it when they got back.

She planned and spied through Facebook messenger and bought supplies.

Last edited:
But....maybe you could speculate. For those of us that don't know what the tattoo is of. Perhaps something that gives a hint. Not necessarily about the person in question.

People like all kinds of tattoos ya know. Some people like tattoos of a skull with an 8 ball in its mouth and 4 aces behind it.

Some of you newer to this thread may not know Rasinisback. She had the Ws as guilty within weeks of the murders. There was no swaying her decision. She is either good( or lucky).

BBM
Awww Dudly you are just saying that because you love me. And I surely do love you too buddy. I was stubborn about insisting it was them. I think I had some very heated discussions with about everyone on here about it. (Yeah I will say it, I was the most annoying poster on here and I am sure there are still posters who have me blocked) lol It's been a long time coming for justice but we are finally seeing it.

I did peg it as a domestic violence/custody thing from the beginning because of how controlling Jake was toward Hannah. Then there was her leaving him after he had groomed her from the age of 13. Those kind of people won't let go of their victims. They would rather see them dead than with anyone else. But IIRC you pegged it pretty quick yourself Dudly.

BBM
Awww Dudly you are just saying that because you love me. And I surely do love you too buddy. I was stubborn about insisting it was them. I think I had some very heated discussions with about everyone on here about it. (Yeah I will say it, I was the most annoying poster on here and I am sure there are still posters who have me blocked) lol It's been a long time coming for justice but we are finally seeing it.

I did peg it as a domestic violence/custody thing from the beginning because of how controlling Jake was toward Hannah. Then there was her leaving him after he had groomed her from the age of 13. Those kind of people won't let go of their victims. They would rather see them dead than with anyone else. But IIRC you pegged it pretty quick yourself Dudly.

I am still in disbelief that it happened and for the reason it happened. I couldn’t believe one family would wipe out another to get their way basically...

Thread #47 13th post down

RSD Quote:

"I think that the three interlocked triangles are in the Noridic vein, due to some other things I've noticed, but the triangles may have dual meaning, as in, three who committed murder together are interlocked, forever. It's possible that AW was not there that night."

OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #47

RSD was right Angie was not there that night. Per Canepa she stayed home on Peterson Rd.

She knew where they were going, what they were going to do, and they told her about it when they got back.

She planned and spied through Facebook messenger and bought supplies.

@rsd1200 is one smart cookie.

I am ready to admit Angie may not have been there due to some opinions of others that make sense and another listen to what AC said. So I am willing to admit you were right also CC. As you said, the men left her at home. Maybe to protect her or maybe just to babysit. (I swear this has been a 2 year discussion between you and I. lol)

Now which piece of swampland am I buying in lieu of eating crow and does it have some of those big ole gators on it they have been yanking out of the bayous here lately. 800 lbs +

three who committed murder together are interlocked, forever

RSD was right about that tattoo also.

JMO

i am wondering if they are indeed pleading guilty, the 2 so far, so that they may not have to say what they did exactly if they would of went to trial etc. i wonder if the rest will follow suit and then just plead guilty to it as well

Ever since LE was so hush hush about this case, I have wondered if we will ever get the complete story about it...

Let's not forget Violet Rhoden, a cousin of the R's that died shortly after the murders. IMO that was a really suspicious death, then there is the Newsomes and that couple killed in their sleep (The ones who were killed in the mobile home, someone refresh my memory on their names) all those fires where insurance paid out big. Big drug rings too I am sure. Lot's of unsolved murders around that area over the years. Lot's of other crimes too. With the heavy guard around Angie I think she gave information on some pretty big Boss Hoggs around there. There was that other guy who owned a lot of property that he "sold" on contract like Fred did. Then there is also BBL. Still don't know what was going down there.

JMO
I’m not from that area and I don’t know the history. Yesterday I started searching murders and violent crimes in that area back to 2012 so far. Interesting reading.

JMO
I agree. If she was there that night and she did participate, then she turned evidence on some heavy players to get excused from 8 violent murders. My opinion only

JMO

Are you talking about the Hopper Road murders?

Family frustrated with lack of answers in unsolved Hopper Road double murder of Curtis Francis and Jennifer Burgette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname