GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because this is only recently turned over evidence, what I think is going on is that the defense needs ballistics experts.

What is the most recent evidence? It is the evidence Jake led them to. What is it? It is the guns they used.

The defense needs to distance George out to Antarctica from these guns if he is to have any chance of saying he didn't go that night or shoot anyone.

So I'm thinking this is all about trying to discredit the evidence found after Jake's confession and more specifically the 3 guns used.

"...to have the state pay for experts to analyze evidence recently turned over to the defense from the prosecutor’s office."
Thanks @Cool Cats for helping me sort through this.

BBM

I have. Several times. Been here since day 1, read everything there was to read, heard all the facts, and rumors too. I strongly believe she was there and helped move bodies and IMO probably shot HR or DR. That's just my opinion for right now just like it is only an opinion for everyone here until or if we ever get to read her or Jake's statement. But I have learned over the last 5+ years that none of us on here can state categorically with absolute certainty what happened that night since we have very little real facts to go on. In other words we can all be wrong in our opinions. Peace.

JMO

Sounds good. Yes we can all be incorrect at times. I was referring to the recent statement of facts on Sept 10th Canepa made.
Although I do not totally believe JW may have told the truth in his proffer I do not believe the prosecutor would get in front of the court and lie about the facts of the case as she stated them and knows/thinks them to be.

GW4's tattoo or BW's scorpion tattoo? Yeah, they all were pretty proud of themselves.

Still irks the daylights out of me that AW sat through her entire hearing and did not one time make eye contact with anyone in the gallery. Her body language definitely did not display any sign of remorse for her part in this heinous crime. JMO

G4's is the one I am referring to.

As I said in another post, this is all so confusing. I haven't seen AC's statement of facts yet, but I trust all the posters here who have seen her comments in their entirety. I do now believe that, yes, AW was home while her husband and sons committed the murders. I now understand that Judge Deering was reading the charges as they appear in the indictments, and AC was telling the actual facts of the case regarding AW's involvement.

But, here's the problem...the media isn't helping this confusion at all. The article I've linked below was just cited somewhere in the last page or two. It clearly states: "Deering read details, including how Wagner obtained ammunition and gun silencers, forged child-custody documents, broke into computer accounts of the victims, broke into their homes and moved bodies once they had been shot.

Rhoden family murders update: Angela Wagner pleads guilty in Pike County court

The article doesn't explain the difference between the judges remarks and AC's remarks. This is just complicating matters, IMO.
That's what I heard too. She broke into the R homes and moved bodies once they had been shot. I cannot see someone as controlling as Angie has seemed to be not being there to supervise the entire thing.

JMO

I think a lot of people were confused about the discussion of the charges and the state's waiving of certain charges and what actually happened that night. The poor sound quality didn't help, everyone was straining to hear.

My conclusion after listening again at the end, when AC was making her statement was that AW was at home when the others left to commit the murders and that she was in on the planning, knew what would happen, then discussed it with them when they returned.

Tiff did a good job of transcribing AC's statement to the judge. It's in the Media & Timelines section. Upon reading it again, AC's language is, JMO, ambiguous in some areas.

Everyone who is confused, take a moment to read Tiff23fr's transcription. It might help some.

OH - 8 Family Members Murdered, Pike Co., Media, Maps & Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*
I read the transcript and agree some of AC's statements were a little vague. I also agree that she's being cautious about not saying too much since GW4 and BW have still-pending cases.

I did find this comment interesting: "The defendant engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity by as a criminal with her immediate and some extended family members".

Not sure what's up with that, especially since it is plural and not just one (FW?). Hopefully we'll find out more info with GW4's hearing next month or BW's on Thursday. IMO

If you turn on closed captioning and listen it helps also.

-She also admitted to being the one who would monitor the Facebook accounts of these two individuals whose accounts they hacked into. She was fully aware of the plans as they had discussed them at length with each of the 3 co-defendants both together and separately. She was aware the night they walked out the door on April 21, 2021 of where they were going and what they were going to do and she was present when they returned home the next morning after having completed the crimes.
What really gets me is 8 innocent people were killed because of one statement on FB. That is so sick it is beyond reason.

JMO

GW4's tattoo or BW's scorpion tattoo? Yeah, they all were pretty proud of themselves.

Still irks the daylights out of me that AW sat through her entire hearing and did not one time make eye contact with anyone in the gallery. Her body language definitely did not display any sign of remorse for her part in this heinous crime. JMO

She's not sorry or remorseful.

I have listened several times now and I think part of AC's statement could have been misunderstood by some. I don't think she was saying Angie was home but that Angie went and participated and returned home with the other three.

I interpret it differently every time I listen to it or read the transcript. In the end, AC decided to drop the Agg Murder charges against Angela, so I can only assume that between Jake and Angela, she determined AC wasn't along for the murders. I do still wonder about whether Angela stayed at home the whole time the men were on their killing spree.

I don't think AC allowed Angela to hear Jake's proffer before telling her own story, so if Jake said Angela didn't ride along for the murders, it would have matched Angela saying the same. I wonder how many of their stories will match up?

I'll take my Jambalaya with chicken and gator, hold the snake. With a side of poke salet.

She's not sorry or remorseful.

I interpret it differently every time I listen to it or read the transcript. In the end, AC decided to drop the Agg Murder charges against Angela, so I can only assume that between Jake and Angela, she determined AC wasn't along for the murders. I do still wonder about whether Angela stayed at home the whole time the men were on their killing spree.

I don't think AC allowed Angela to hear Jake's proffer before telling her own story, so if Jake said Angela didn't ride along for the murders, it would have matched Angela saying the same. I wonder how many of their stories will match up?

I'll take my Jambalaya with chicken and gator, hold the snake. With a side of poke salet.

After they get Jake and Angie's statements I think they will all match it up. I think Jake and George and maybe even Billy will downplay Angie's part to protect her some. Keep in mind Billy has stuck with her through thick and thin.

Yummm Poke Salad with a touch of vinegar and some onions. Jambalaya too. Doesn't get any better than that. We have to wait until spring for that Poke salad now. I absolutely think Poke salad ( we say salad here) is a totally southern dish. lol

JMO

Sounds good. Yes we can all be incorrect at times. I was referring to the recent statement of facts on Sept 10th Canepa made.
Although I do not totally believe JW may have told the truth in his proffer I do not believe the prosecutor would get in front of the court and lie about the facts of the case as she stated them and knows/thinks them to be.
I agree. I trust AC completely.

I read the transcript and agree some of AC's statements were a little vague. I also agree that she's being cautious about not saying too much since GW4 and BW have still-pending cases.

I did find this comment interesting: "The defendant engaged in a pattern of corrupt activity by as a criminal with her immediate and some extended family members".

Not sure what's up with that, especially since it is plural and not just one (FW?). Hopefully we'll find out more info with GW4's hearing next month or BW's on Thursday. IMO

IIRC, in the Engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity charge, Fredericka Wagner was also named. Wasn't that also the charge that named a John Doe?

Wasn't it some kind of thing off a game? Odin or something. @rsd1200 knows way more about it than I do for sure. Where is @rsd1200 anyway? Come back RSD, we miss you.

JMO

Something related to Norse or Viking mythology?

Odin Tattoos: Meanings, Symbols, Tattoo Designs & Ideas

There's a really good group of pages here where we researched and discussed Billy's tattoos. RSD knows a lot about the symbols. Some of us zoomed in on those tattoos the first time they were shown on the news video of Billy's hearing down in KY, after his arrest.

Wasn't one of them called a valknut or something?

There are many, many interpretations of what these tattoos mean so YMMV

What Does Valknut Tattoo Mean? | Represent Symbolism

Another, IIRC RSD said it's a "rune" of a death knot or some kind of knot.

50+ Bad Luck Tattoos and Their Meanings

It certainly was bad luck for Billy.

Let's not forget Violet Rhoden, a cousin of the R's that died shortly after the murders. IMO that was a really suspicious death, then there is the Newsomes and that couple killed in their sleep (The ones who were killed in the mobile home, someone refresh my memory on their names) all those fires where insurance paid out big. Big drug rings too I am sure. Lot's of unsolved murders around that area over the years. Lot's of other crimes too. With the heavy guard around Angie I think she gave information on some pretty big Boss Hoggs around there. There was that other guy who owned a lot of property that he "sold" on contract like Fred did. Then there is also BBL. Still don't know what was going down there.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member