Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems more and more information trickles out everyday. I just hope some of it leads to Gabby’s whereabouts.

I must applaud Gabby’s parents. They are doing everything in their power to bring their little girl home. I’ve been on many missing persons threads, and some always suggest there’s no play book for how people should act when a loved one goes missing. THIS right here is how I believe you should act! JMO.

Were they executing a search warrant? There's film of them going into the vehicle in the driveway. They can't do that without permission or a warrant, and a warrant would have to be based on sufficient probable cause that there was something in that car that could be destroyed if not searched. The car is the mustang. BE's?
I don't think a search warrant is needed if you have the home owner's permission.

I have been hearing about this case from family members for a week. I finally watched the video. Has no one yet observed where GP rubs, then reaches into her pocket, and drops an object (looked long enough to be a syringe or a joint) when the cop first walked her out of the van and over to the curb? Has this been missed? I noticed it the very first time watching it.
Please go back and catch up on the media thread, because... just no.

Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: “Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian.”

https://twitter.com/brianentin/status/1439031204536279047?s=21

If BL is on the run, its another one on the growing list of truly bad decisions he's made. A middle class guy with an allergy toward gainful employment isn't going to have the funding required for becoming a professional lammist. Being on the lam isn't cheap.
They'll grab him sooner rather than later. He's not El Chapo.
He also seems like he has absolutely no clue what he's doing in terms of wilderness survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675