Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
887sMtreme, If CD turns on LV, he still will be charged with Tammys murder, and accessory to JJ and Tylee, I think he would LWP and not the DP. These crimes are very serious and atrocious for him to walk away with little time served.

Here is an WS approved link by “The Good Lori”, Lori Hellis. She explains a lot in her email blog she sends out. It’s a free sign up. She posts at least once a week and also is onTrue Crime, again approved by WS.

The Lori Vallow Story
Agree on all points. I’ve been following Hellis since she came on board. Very enlightening!

I have been really bush in real life - my sister visiting from Sweden - so I missed Lori's hearing on 9/16/21 - but am going to post it anyway to keep my records straight - if that is okay with everyone here...

Thursday, Sept. 16th:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 3pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – for *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii on 2/20/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & arraigned (5/26/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): Chad only: 1st Degree murder. Count 7: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). DA will seek DP. Fremont County
Arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) on 2/20/20 & charged (6/30/20) & arraigned (9/20/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond was set at $5M & reduced to $1M.
Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County
Trial was set to begin on 7/12/21 has been vacated. No further dates yet.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/25/21 (see above).
Vallow was found incompetent to stand trial on 5/27/21. Transferred to mental hospital on 6/24/21.

Court info from 3/5/20 thru 8/19/21 reference post #724 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

9/11/21 Update: Status conference hearing on 9/15/21. Vallow refusing to take meds. Vallow case show motion & order for State to meet with Idaho Dept. of Health. Medical staff treating Vallow’s mental health can be interviewed so State can decide if order for forced medication is necessary. Last week, judge said LV is still not fit for trial. In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means. 9/16/21: Means filed subpoena for Dep. AG Amy Long, needed as witness. Judge wants more info.
9/16/21 Update: Hearing was held in private & sealed. Documents released after yesterday's hearing indicate that the issue is that Vallow Daybell is refusing medication that could restore her to competency.

*AZ – Indicted (6/24/21) & served (6/29/21) with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of former husband Charles Vallow. Maricopa County
6/29/21 Update: Lori Vallow is indicted (6/24/21) by a grand jury in Maricopa County, charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of her former husband Charles Vallow. Indictment #797-GJ-259/ Arizona won't go any further until Vallow's Idaho charges have been resolved. The indictment states, “Lori N. Vallow, on or about July 11, 2019, with the intent to promote or aid the commission of an offense, to-wit: First Degree Murder, agreed with Alexander Cox that at least one of them or another would engage in conduct constituting the offense of First Degree Murder.” The prosecutor in Lori's Maricopa County case for the murder of Charles Vallow is Jodi Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez's girlfriend, Treena Kay.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.
*Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) – Motions hearing on 9/20/21, pretrial conference hearing on murder charge on 9/30/21 & motions hearing re change of venue on 10/5/21. Trial set to begin on 11/8

Niner….posting is fine with me as I usually go to you for updates. I am sorry I cannot hit LIKE….WS will not allow the LIKE button to work, takes forever to download and earlier I lost WS totally! (Hope you had a great visit).
Tomorrow starts a new week so I wonder what new reports, new motions, new rumors or anything we will have in this case.

Monday, Sept. 20th:
*Motions Hearing (Murder charge) (@ 1:30pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
*Arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21.
*Charged (7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. (<these charges were dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21). Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M. Fremont County #CR22-20-0755-Dismissed 7/29/21.
Trial was set to begin 7/12/21 has been continued to 11/8/21 (thru 12/17/21 with 11/11 & 11/25 as holidays).
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/15/21 for murder plus other charges.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 8/6/21 reference post #134 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

8/19/21 Update: Motions hearing 8/30/21 @ 3:30pm. Motions hearing on 9/20/21, pretrial hearing on 9/30/21 & motions hearing re change of venue on 10/5/21. 8/23/21: Daybell waives his right to a speedy trial. 8/26/21: Order to Close Hearing & Seal Record. 8/30/21: Response to Motion to Intervene.
8/30/21 Update: Next motions hearing on 9/20/21. 9/2/21: Renewed Motion to extend time for I.C.R. 12(b) Motions to be filed & heard by John Prior. 9/7/21: Defense attorney John Prior filed a motion to sever the cases.
9/8/21 Update: Lori still incompetent. 180 days will be next status hearing. Approximately 3/7/22. Trial date being vacated. Judge stated that defense has not received grand jury transcripts as they are still not ready. They are still being processed. With Covid, the back log of cases, lack of people allowed to type up these documents, that it is not the Prosecutions fault, no ones fault, it’s just everyone is behind. Daybell had a closed hearing. Change of venue hearing is still set for 10/5 & 10/6/21. Chad's Nov. trial will be rescheduled.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion for contest competency. Status hearing on 7/1/21 was vacated. Status hearing on 9/16/21.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.

I have been really bush in real life - my sister visiting from Sweden - so I missed Lori's hearing on 9/16/21 - but am going to post it anyway to keep my records straight - if that is okay with everyone here...

Thursday, Sept. 16th:
*Status Conference Hearing (@ 3pm MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – for *Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii on 2/20/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & arraigned (5/26/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): Chad only: 1st Degree murder. Count 7: Lori only: Grand theft (related to social security survivor benefits allocated for the care of minors Tylee & JJ). DA will seek DP. Fremont County
Arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) on 2/20/20 & charged (6/30/20) & arraigned (9/20/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond was set at $5M & reduced to $1M.
Conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21. Fremont County
Trial was set to begin on 7/12/21 has been vacated. No further dates yet.
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/25/21 (see above).
Vallow was found incompetent to stand trial on 5/27/21. Transferred to mental hospital on 6/24/21.

Court info from 3/5/20 thru 8/19/21 reference post #724 here:

9/11/21 Update: Status conference hearing on 9/15/21. Vallow refusing to take meds. Vallow case show motion & order for State to meet with Idaho Dept. of Health. Medical staff treating Vallow’s mental health can be interviewed so State can decide if order for forced medication is necessary. Last week, judge said LV is still not fit for trial. In the document filed Friday, Means says he is making the requests because of Daybell’s “fragile mental state of incompetency, as a direct result of the historical and systematic mental, emotional and physical abuse she suffered.” Means did not detail the abuse but said he is raising concerns due to allegations of conversations between the Director of the IDHW and prosecutors over Daybell’s situation while excluding Means. 9/16/21: Means filed subpoena for Dep. AG Amy Long, needed as witness. Judge wants more info.
9/16/21 Update: Hearing was held in private & sealed. Documents released after yesterday's hearing indicate that the issue is that Vallow Daybell is refusing medication that could restore her to competency.

*AZ – Indicted (6/24/21) & served (6/29/21) with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of former husband Charles Vallow. Maricopa County
6/29/21 Update: Lori Vallow is indicted (6/24/21) by a grand jury in Maricopa County, charged with conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder in the death of her former husband Charles Vallow. Indictment #797-GJ-259/ Arizona won't go any further until Vallow's Idaho charges have been resolved. The indictment states, “Lori N. Vallow, on or about July 11, 2019, with the intent to promote or aid the commission of an offense, to-wit: First Degree Murder, agreed with Alexander Cox that at least one of them or another would engage in conduct constituting the offense of First Degree Murder.” The prosecutor in Lori's Maricopa County case for the murder of Charles Vallow is Jodi Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez's girlfriend, Treena Kay.
*Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) – Motions hearing on 9/20/21, pretrial conference hearing on murder charge on 9/30/21 & motions hearing re change of venue on 10/5/21. Trial set to begin on 11/8

I really appreciate you keeping your and OUR records straight with this case! It's tough to keep up with all the filings, dates, etc. Also, I hope you enjoyed time with family!

I really appreciate you keeping your and OUR records straight with this case! It's tough to keep up with all the filings, dates, etc. Also, I hope you enjoyed time with family!

Thank you - and we are having a wonderful time! And plan on stopping at that store with my sister for you! :)

What happened….FB connection through East ID News was silent….only a picture.

I tried repressing to see a replay and nothing came up.

I saw MM was not there?! Did I miss him?

thank for any info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member