Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have proof they were "camping" in that spot prior to 8-27? I may have missed it?
They could have been just coming into the area, stopped for food and then went to that spot.
Didn't the airstream camper woman say that he was driving really slow on the 26th? And on the 27th she saw the same van had backed in. She said he was alone.....puzzling. jmo

One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an explosive argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Holerestaurant, according to a New Orleans couple who said they witnessed the spat.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street — it was a full blown incident."

Angelo said she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said an agitated Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.
Brian Laundrie argued in Wyoming restaurant hours before Gabby Petito vanished: eyewitnesses

So it looks like on the timeline, Gabby was last seen ALIVE the afternoon of the 27th in the restaurant and then the youtubers van drove by with the door closing quietly that evening. I think she was killed almost directly after the blowup in the restaurant.

I've long suspected that the Bethunes just narrowly missed the actual time of death (either right before or right after). I'm convinced that the van door closes on their video and that either one or both of them were in the van at that time.

I wish we could get information on the day after. I've heard absolutely nothing that occurred 8-28. Was the van there at all that day, did anyone see it?

Holy Moly!!!!
John Walsh on Fox News going nuts!
Talking about a camper top for red pickup……saying he thinks Brian was secreted away in the truck
Blaming Utah police for Gabbys death
Calling “dirty Laundries” lawyer a lot of names…
What a drama!! Yet, worthless.
While I get the frustration, I don't see how this is helpful for him to do this.

So, adding in the lunch stop at the Merry Piglets on Friday, August 27, we may be able to confirm Gabby was alive at least around that time. This leads me to believe that she did in fact send the Snapchat to her friend that said she was on her way to Yellowstone on the 27th. However, I think that she DID NOT send the text to her mother asking her to "help Stan" on the 27th.
Could have been anagram to her mum: Send The Authorities Now ?

Holy Moly!!!!
Talking about a camper top for red pickup……saying he thinks Brian was secreted away in the truck
Blaming Utah police for Gabbys death
Calling “dirty Laundries” lawyer a lot of names…
What a drama!! Yet, worthless.

I typically like John Walsh and can't imagine what he has went through, however, this is not the time to be grandstanding and beating your chest.
We ALL want BL to be found and we ALL want someone to be accountable for GP's untimely death but he's just taking the focus away from the issue.

Secret Meaning Behind Gabby Petito’s Final Text To Her Mom Shows She May Have Been Begging For Help (msn.com)

I do not believe she was referencing the Eminem song (Stan) or begging her mom to Send The Authorities Now-I really think that is just people grasping at straws and that Eminem song reference is really out there, jmo.

IMO, it was BL trying to keep GP's parents from worrying by posing as GP and he accidentally called her grandfather by his first name.

Ita. Reports on this case are becoming bizarre.

I think but I don't know for sure, there has to be an arrest warrant before a reward is offered. I could be wrong though.
Possibly, for a Law Enforcement reward (but honestly, I don't think that's the case). But NOBODY else has offered a reward for this guy that is allegedly an absolute critical piece to the homicide puzzle. Not his parents. Not her parents. Not the domestic violence lobby. Not friends. etc. Nobody. I've seen rewards for so-called "John Does" when there is no name attached. In fact, one that comes to mind is covered on WebSleuths and the reward ($35k, I think) was from the FBI. I just wonder if Laundrie is *really* that important to anyone.

Holy Moly!!!!

Regarding the camper. . .. Walsh said it was gone for 2-3 days and BL went camping with his parents.. I can not find that in the timeline, but maybe I'm missing it. I have not heard a lot of discussion about this camping trip until just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500