Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookalike? I don’t see it. /JMO

That guy in Canada has been posted here by numerous people. Including me! But I don't think now it's him, there are differences in the ears and brow ridge, like someone else pointed out. And he would not be sitting on a plane with his mask off. A mask would be a great disguise!

I checked on line and it appears that you can purchase a burner phone and data with cash.
If you are really worried about your identity being captured by CCV, you could pay a stranger to make the purchase for you.
Or wear a Covid mask, sunglasses, baseball cap, sweatshirt, etc. — be hard to identify you on CCTV.

@sun16
Exactly. He must have felt he didn’t need cell phone or wallet, either because:

a. he had new burner phones, new ID, new supplies (and his parents are in on it, so their call to police was a ruse or ploy)
OR
b. He intended to take his own life and wouldn’t need them (in which case his parents calling police was genuine).

I choose A.

Based upon everything he has posted on Instagram, I think he is in the woods. Maybe not this one that has been being searched, but I think he is in the woods. There was the posting back a bit of the helicopter footage, and I do believe that was him, but the woods are his comfort zone. He and Gabby described themselves as expert hikers, he feels at home in the woods.As far as the plastic bottle, on one of the instagrams, it has him going barefoot to pull a water bottle out of a creek. I think he may be on the spectrum, because certain things really bother him, that wouldn’t bother someone who was not. His lack of emotions, just driving home after he is a POI for killing his fiancé, yet finally realizing he could be a POI, he went to where he wood feel at home.

And I will add multiple burner phones because when you are on the run you become paranoid - I have to believe they have search warrants for any telephone number he may have called starting around 8/27 and what that may yield- JMO
IIRC, the former FBI agent that Brian Entin interviewed last night said the feds would have been able to get warrants for the parents’ cellphones, so any “new” numbers incoming to those phones will be combed over. There’s the possibility that they may have a burner phone for contacting him as well. I wonder if the Laundries house is bugged. MOO.

I keep seeing references to a crawl space. Most Florida homes are built on a slab. They don’t have crawl spaces except much older homes or mobile/manufactured homes. The Laundries house does not have a crawl space. It is like most of the more recent homes, built directly on a concrete slab, block construction with stucco exterior.

To reference a comment in an earlier thread, I doubt he's still in there hiding in some secret underground bunker or behind a false wall either. This is a typical Florida house, not some spy movie or doomsday prepper cabin or the Anne Frank house.

I checked on line and it appears that you can purchase a burner phone and data with cash.
If you are really worried about your identity being captured by CCV, you could pay a stranger to make the purchase for you.

So, if the FBI have tracked the wee family 'vacation/camping/3 day jollies and found they had entered a shop that sold them and had made some purchases...
I wonder if the house search warrant was in search of those?
But they didn't body search his parents that we know of.. warrant is just for the house. Smaller phones can easily be hidden in the person..
There may be some kind of electronic equipment that can analyse how many phones are likely to be in a building...

oh you can bet BL is not n that house, we are talking about federal agents now, they spent 4 or 5 hours at that house and they checked every nook and cranny, the sheds outside and everything, he is on the run plain and simple!

I see from this conversation that burner phones are widely available... I'm just curious about their apparent popularity & use, if not for crimes?!
Harmless enough too. People just can buy pre-paid credit.. no need to register... network just feeds the number, any problems , change network..
And crimes and secret thingys.

For those speculating on where Brian could be. This is what Commander Fussell said earlier today in a video interview.

"Agencies are issuing search warrants for data, whether it be social media or some other investigative means and then we do the search so we're not wasting our time out here.

We are doing our due diligence to find Brian in an area that intelligence has led us that he could possibly be in. And it's upon us to search this area as best as we can. As massive as it is with the resources we have to try to find Brian"

Harmless enough too. People just can buy pre-paid credit.. no need to register... network just feeds the number, any problems , change network..
And crimes and secret thingys.
I see, I thought about it a bit some more, & some people probably don't want to be burdened by a 2-yr contract etc. Also, I actually pay monthly on the value of my iphone, so it's probably more economical, too.

I see from this conversation that burner phones are widely available... I'm just curious about their apparent popularity & use, if not for crimes?!
Cell phones can be very expensive. Add on the contract cost and its a monthly bill not everyone can afford.
Burner phones can be helpful and convenient for folks.
But yes, some use them for crime or hiding things.

Edit: is it perhaps an option for people who don't have high enough credit to be given an account by a carrier?
I work with several lawyers who only use these types of phones - they also only use a certain browser as well. I used them when my kids were young because they are not expensive and I could budget their minute usage. I think some think that you can’t be tracked when using them
JMO

Are we allowed to discuss his favorite books that he has posted on his Bizarre_Design Instagram?

His favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk famed author of FIGHT CLUB.
He mentions INVISIBLE MONSTERS and LULLABY in several posts.

This is what stands out to me. He relates to this author for a reason:

"Palahniuk's books prior to Lullaby have distinct similarities. The characters are people who have been marginalized in one way or another by society, and often react with self-destructive aggressiveness. He labels these stories as transgressional fiction. Beginning with Lullaby, the style of his novels changed to mostly satirical horror stories.
Palahniuk's writing often contains anti-consumerist themes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member