Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #35

Where do you think BL is right now?

• Mexico

Votes: 50 7.1%
  • Cuba

Votes: 12 1.7%
  • Canada

Votes: 20 2.8%
  • Carlton Reserve, FL

Votes: 98 13.8%
  • Somewhere else in FL

Votes: 166 23.4%
  • New York

Votes: 24 3.4%
  • Somewhere else in the US

Votes: 306 43.2%
  • Somewhere else in the world

Votes: 32 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if that was what he told his parents: "We broke up and she went back to her family and now they're all harassing me wanting me to come back to her no just don't even talk to them until they calm down..."
But that assumes they didn't text or leave voicemails...and imo it would be a bit much to reach out to the sister for that kind of thing.

Which is exactly the part of Bumble it has been said she had used to look for friends in a location new to her. The speculation on this point is unnecessarily lurid.

I agree. I'm on BumbleBFF for my area and it's exactly what it says it is, a means of meeting other people who are looking for friendship and company, not romance or sex. I'm an old lady and the app suggests other women my age who share my interests to me as potential friends, and recommends me to them. I've met up with a number of those BumbleBFF matches for coffee or lunch in public places and while not all of them worked out to be friendships, I wasn't sex-trafficked or forced into prostitution, and I wasn't meeting anyone for sex nor did they expect that I was.

Gabby did nothing wrong by using BumbleBFF and I agree with you completely, it's unfair to imply that she was cheating on BL because she used it.

MOO

But unless they hung out with the coworkers after work, the coworkers might know very little of the relationship. I believe we have proof that BL could control himself well—when he wanted to. Consider the police stop.

And then there’s all the loving images and videos of the two of them that we’ve seen. Makes me sick.

MOO
Totally fair point. That girl in particular claimed to also be a friend in addition to being coworkers but of course we wouldn’t know for sure if they hung out outside of work. Even if she told us so. Just as we wouldn't truly know if any of the other friends who’ve recently claimed to have been a close friend were still that, if ever that. Like everything else we can only consider what they choose to tell us and choose whether we believe it or not. /JMO

Oh me! Thank you for explaining this, I hadn't even considered THAT possibililty and do NOT want to! Good grief.

I worry, just a bit, that since BL has been so broadly accepted as the ONLY possible guilty person by the public, if he is in fact innocent (which I believe is highly unlikely), we haven't used all of the information we DO have, which is very little, to poke around and rule out a weirdo or creep or stalker (I included the trafficking reference in my previous post only because it was part of the training on this... she clearly wasn't trafficked)

BL IS, technically, still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And no one in LE is claiming he is a danger to others, yet, which is a bit strange....IMO

We all seem to have run down every possible idea and theory related to HIM, but what if there are other people, either online that could be found as "off" or icky, or past relationships on either side that could be toxic or alarming?

Do we have the skills to dive into those spaces and rule that out?

If so, it reinforces the prosecution again BL, if charges are filed OR it could help open up the field a bit of other possible perpetrators...MOO MOO MOO!!!!

The Crime Division of Wyoming Federal Court is claiming that he is a possible danger to society.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wyd.59306/gov.uscourts.wyd.59306.2.0.pdf

It's my theory that in this case and by the way it developed, people talk who want to talk and people who don't, don't. Before there was a "crime" per se, there was no reason to tell people not to talk except on advice of counsel.

That's just one opinion. I'm sure many will say differently, and so I'm saying it for them right here.

So I think we might not hear more about this trip because there was bad information, and there's nothing more to it because it didn't happen. I just can't imagine that he left her alone in a whole state a week before her death, but no one is reporting it. No news outlet, nothing. It's only been mentioned on the Uncle's paper and really in passing by the mom, right? And the dad, who worked on her website with her all day the 21st did not say Brian was not there or in town. To the contrary, her father made statements that if Brian left Gabby, the father would fly out to get her. Now, maybe the father didn't feel she was abandoned at that time, but I find it odd he'd mention what he'd do if Brian left her somewhere, but not mention that Brian actually did leave her somewhere.

Know what I mean?

I know it's a popular theory that people are told not to talk, but when a person is missing, isn't it just the opposite? Please DO TALK. If you saw her alone at this hotel, please call us! I mean, maybe someone started stalking her at that hotel. Right? So I don't see why they wouldn't talk about a period she was alone and could have met someone that followed them to her death site.

I know that probably didn't happen. I am making a hypothetical about why they should be talking about that week if Brian did indeed leave her alone that one week in Utah at the FIairfield.

I have no problem believing B flew home to Florida for a week for some unknown reason.
why not?
She was safe in a nice hotel with a lot of work to do.
It's only a problem if he took her possessions, van keys or and wallet..

I finally read that article today. I had always heard references to it that that just said he had "episodes" and was controlling, which I assumed meant episodes of controlling behavior. Episodes of hearing voices is a very different matter.

Exactly!!It might also help explain the parents actions.If they knew he had killed GP while having an”episode”,they may feel it “ wasn’t his fault “???

Oh me! Thank you for explaining this, I hadn't even considered THAT possibililty and do NOT want to! Good grief.

I worry, just a bit, that since BL has been so broadly accepted as the ONLY possible guilty person by the public, if he is in fact innocent (which I believe is highly unlikely), we haven't used all of the information we DO have, which is very little, to poke around and rule out a weirdo or creep or stalker (I included the trafficking reference in my previous post only because it was part of the training on this... she clearly wasn't trafficked)

BL IS, technically, still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. And no one in LE is claiming he is a danger to others, yet, which is a bit strange....IMO

We all seem to have run down every possible idea and theory related to HIM, but what if there are other people, either online that could be found as "off" or icky, or past relationships on either side that could be toxic or alarming?

Do we have the skills to dive into those spaces and rule that out?

If so, it reinforces the prosecution again BL, if charges are filed OR it could help open up the field a bit of other possible perpetrators...MOO MOO MOO!!!!

I hear you! But why would BL not report her missing and head home like a bat out of hell? Possibly even replying to annoying text messages and using GP’s funds to…idk. MOO

When he IS not when he Was makes me try to finish the sentence over and over!

I am not able to listen to the interview with BL's sister but am wondering how the "is" was pronounced. Was is like the verb is or maybe like the first 2 letters in the word isolate? Very few verbs begin with those 2 letters. Mixing the two tenses seems very strange.

So anyway, was anyone able to actually hear anything that Dog said when Brian Entin and the other reporters were asking him questions? I went back and re-watched and I could hear BE's questions but not the responses, and Dog was definitely saying some words.
Someone asked him why he’s here and he replied “you know why”.. that’s all I heard

Just saw that Ryan Upchurch who is a country singer is adding $50K to the reward fund. Not going to link his IG even though it is verified, but if you want to see the short video (which is very, very NSFW) where he talks about it, his IG is ryanupchurch. It's his most recent post.

He has over 2 million subs on YT and 1.8 million on IG, so he is the real deal.

Wow! that is super interesting. I missed it before, thank you for posting that.

If only she had been encouraged to finish the sentence!

I can think of a lot of possible ways to finish it myself, all conjecture, opinion, etc.:

- "tired of driving"
- "using"
- "angry"
- "busy"
- "having a crisis"
- "in a hurry"
- "in the middle of a break-up"
- "missing our parents"

The possibilities are intriguing. Anyone have any other theories about how that sentence would have ended? What does the phrase, "because that's what he did when..." mean? That whatever "what he did" happened multiple times?

MOO.

You're welcome!

True. And with the fill in the blank game going, I'm starting to think it's less likely to be about leaving Gabby in Utah 8/17. It does sound like something habitual, which is what I was asking people about upthread -- whether they thought she was referring to something habitual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat