Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the little we know about Brian I'm going with he would try and stay alive and on the run until either he can't physically carry on or the FBI hone in on him.

At which point he will try his best to go in such a way it would be difficult to find him. Only one thing would be worse for him and that would be ending up in the prison system.

Ted Bundy escaped from jail and made his way from Wyoming?/Colorado? with only the clothes on his back and his thumb. He managed to stay ahead of the police for 3 weeks all the while out in the open and still murdering girls.

<modsnip - opinion stated as fact> Granted it's nearly 2 weeks on this coming Tuesday since he supposedly left his parent's house to go hiking.

My point is running places, going to into hiding or even living in plain site doesn't guarantee capture. Hopefully BL will be captured sooner rather than later with advances in technology.

It's harder today to commit crimes that will keep someone flush with necessities (food/water/clothing). If he is alive he is going to slip up very soon and when he does I hope he is brought down quickly without anyone getting hurt or killed.

IMO his parent's haven't had contact with him since the FBI raided their home, the FBI is watching their every move and monitoring every conversation in their home and phone call they are making

Last edited by a moderator:
Sara Ballou on Twitter
BREAKING:@mikerreports
reveals that Moab dispatcher disclosed to police that #BrianLaundrie hit #GabbyPetito before they arrived on scene. “The officers involved will likely face disciplinary action,” said Utah attorney Brett Tolman.
3:40 PM · Sep 26, 2021 from North Port, FL·Twitter for iPhone

Good. Unfortunately it won't bring Gabby back. I wonder if that includes the one guy who left early? I didn't like his attitude about the matter.

maybe BL has been found somewhere but not necessarily in the swamp area?

Maybe. I'm surprised they didn't already have the DNA!

They also might want to make a match to any samples from Gabby's body to prove (or disprove) she didn't have sex with someone else/wasn't raped by a stranger, etc. I'm not suggesting she was raped, but since they were in a relationship it is logical there could have been evidence of sexual activity and they would need to make sure the defense can't say it was someone else other than Brian.

I think he tells half-truths. Leaves out anything unfavorable to his clients. Positive spin on everything. I guess we should expect that. JMO
I’m wondering if he’s starting to work a little on public perception… the only benefit I can see for them in him giving this statement is to make it appear the parents are being cooperative…

Ted Bundy escaped from jail and made his way from Wyoming?/Colorado? with only the clothes on his back and his thumb. He managed to stay ahead of the police for 3 weeks all the while out in the open and still murdering girls.

<modsnip - opinion stated as fact> Granted it's nearly 2 weeks on this coming Tuesday since he supposedly left his parent's house to go hiking.

My point is running places, going to into hiding or even living in plain site doesn't guarantee capture. Hopefully BL will be captured sooner rather than later with advances in technology.

It's harder today to commit crimes that will keep someone flush with necessities (food/water/clothing). If he is alive he is going to slip up very soon and when he does I hope he is brought down quickly without anyone getting hurt or killed.

IMO his parent's haven't had contact with him since the FBI raided their home, the FBI is watching their every move and monitoring every conversation in their home and phone call they are making

I agree with this.

I think his parents have him holed up somewhere, had it set up for him before he even got back.

Last edited by a moderator:
No that's not true. The second Officer spoke to Chris then heard on the radio that the ranger had pulled them over. He immediately went to the scene.

I fully understand eye witness reports can not always be relied upon.
Respectfully, that is incorrect. The written statement was taken at the home of the witness at 7 PM. The incident occurred at 4:30. It's in the report.

link: https://twitter.com/kkuizon/status/1438202349395267584?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1438202349395267584|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.fox13news.com/news/utah-police-report-shows-possible-mental-health-concerns-tension-between-gabby-petito-brian-laundrie

"Around 1900 hours, I went to <redacted> where witness Christopher <redacted> lived and had him fill out a statement form...he was not entirely sure what he had seen, but feared the worst..."

I think BL may have originally gone for his swampy walk to try & come to terms with what happened & planned to return home, but I honestly think he’s killed himself. I’ve seen all the other comments here saying he’s not the type but I respectfully disagree. I hope I’m wrong, because Gabby’s family deserve answers.

Maybe. I'm surprised they didn't already have the DNA!

They also might want to make a match to any samples from Gabby's body to prove (or disprove) she didn't have sex with someone else/wasn't raped by a stranger, etc. I'm not suggesting she was raped, but since they were in a relationship it is logical there could have been evidence of sexual activity and they would need to make sure the defense can't say it was someone else other than Brian.
good point....it's sort of cylindrical shaped in the photo. like a bottle of water or something. . . ;)

Found Deceased - WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34"]WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #34[/URL]

her last pic was a Halloween pic right? Their trip was supposed to end around Halloween. Maybe that was her way of saying this trip is over for me, I am finished with it.

Yes I would agree with that, it seemed a bit strange until you think, well yes I guess my trip is done :(

Remains would suggest he's been in that swamp all along, which in turn would suggest that he didn't flee with money, supplies, food etc to a comfy cabin in the woods somewhere c/o assistance from his parents.

The parents demeanor suggests they've known he was somewhere safe, not somewhere where he was potentially struggling to survive.

They've shown no panic, no grief, no devastation or worry. These would be natural reactions and emotions if your son was truly in a place where he'd be struggling to survive after a couple of days.

I've always said if he IS in the swamp, he won't be found alive, but the very reactions of his parents (or lack thereof) have made me almost certain he's not in there.

MOO
I agree with all your points. However, we don't know their (the parents) baseline as it relates to their emotions. I'm trying not to draw various conclusions about them, but it's not easy.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Respectfully, that is incorrect. The written statement was taken at the home of the witness at 7 PM. The incident occurred at 4:30. It's in the report.

link: https://twitter.com/kkuizon/status/1438202349395267584?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1438202349395267584|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.fox13news.com/news/utah-police-report-shows-possible-mental-health-concerns-tension-between-gabby-petito-brian-laundrie

"Around 1900 hours, I went to <redacted> where witness Christopher <redacted> lived and had him fill out a statement form...he was not entirely sure what he had seen, but feared the worst..."
I need to have a look as I didn't copy it but there's another report from the second Officer who arrived on scene. Will go and see if I can find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member