Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the MSHP registry, that guy no longer lives there, but it sure makes you wonder what's been going on at that house.
That's the $64,000 dollar question isn't it? I have heard some WILD rumors around town (I live close). I sure hope that they are just rumors, otherwise this will be a national news story.

I thought the same! So many from Buffalo and seeing their photos and the crime they committed; seriously disgusting. Some, not all, were old, dirty, just gross. They were all disgusting. I wish they would release more info about Cassidy and their findings so far.
It seems to me the number of sex offenders in that area is very high proportionately to population. Buffalo is only about 3,000 residents, and places like Long Lane, Tunas, and Windyville are just spots on the highway.

Super weird story. I'm afraid we're only getting a part of the story. Check this out, the same address (386 Moon Valley Rd) listed for James Phelps is the registered address of a sex offender.. Offender’s List – Dallas County Sheriff's Office

What? Good lookout. I put in the zip code and found only one RSO in Windyville. Scrolled through a whole County. Never thought about the addy.

Wow. Thank you for that.

This is in my neck of the woods. The rumors are flying and if even one of them is true this case is beyond horrendous.
The area has thick timber and lots of hills. Its near a popular area to go canoeing and Windyville has the nickname of Spookyville, just because of its remote, hilly location and a lot of strange paranormal things supposedly happen there.

Thanks. I checked it out the other day. Not in person!

Just wondered if he's a resident or a entity like "The Jersey Devil"?

Ha! Yeah, in fact, I've lived in the area most of my life, and only heard about this School of Metaphysics when I started to research this case. Seems a bit of spooky out there, doesn't it?

I wonder how the person who gave LE the photos got ahold of them themselves?

I hope this Phelps guy wasn't trading or selling these photos.

MOO
They were on Phelps phone. Either the tipster saw them on his phone or rumor has it the photos were on the dark web somewhere. Not sure how that works.
My guess is the phone. May by accident someone saw them.
I would think people on the dark web don't tell, but maybe they do

Ha! Yeah, in fact, I've lived in the area most of my life, and only heard about the School of Metaphysics when I started to research this case. Seems a bit of spooky out there, doesn't it?
I first heard about the SoM back when investigating the Springfield 3. They have been around a long time and own a lot of land in the area. I'm not accusing them or anything, but just the amount of land they own makes their name come up when there are searches going on for missing people.

<modsnip - quoted post removed due to no MSM link>

On the county property records, 386 Moon Valley Rd is owned by another person (who lives elsewhere). I'm not gonna put the name on here, but it's available if you want to look it up. Publicly available criminal records on mocasenet (the missouri courts records site) list the address as the home of James Phelps as far back as 2011. I think it's reasonable to speculate that he's lived there at least 10 years, but it's not clear what relationship with the property owner exists (friend, family, renter?).

Also, if you DO go on the county records portal, you'll notice that an adjacent large property is owned by a person with the same last name as the victim.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post removed due to no MSM link>
Upthread someone found dates. I checked out some things. Just whitepages alone tells what States the trucker lived in.

For a cabin I found quite a few past residents.

This is so sad. Cassidy is beautiful. She must be or have been devastated by her mom's murder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: the anonymous tip: I dunno how the tipster got it but THANK YOU TIPSTER for doing the right thing and sending the tips to the authorities. If you are reading this, I want to say this is a bizarre and horrifically sad case but I believe you sending in the tip was an attempt to save this young woman. Thanks for doing so.

Re: the blog linked, I don't know how much credibility to give it but if true this is just so saddening and terrifying. C'mon authorities, look into these monsters, interrogate until all answers are gotten.

This poor woman, she must have been so scared, I pay for her, her mom and her child....horrific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member