Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today marks 2 weeks since the search for #BrianLaundrie started in the Carlton Reserve.

The #Laundrie's told @NorthPortPolice their son went for a hike there on the 14th. He was reported missing on the 17th.

The @SheriffLeeFL shared new drone video from today's search efforts:
81327264-49C8-424D-8105-DAC7F19836AD.jpeg 6A655AEB-77FF-48A5-B414-183166822245.jpeg 129C32ED-FEA6-4240-BBAA-C95EEAB0AB12.jpeg

https://twitter.com/crismendeztv/status/1444489082449637377?s=21

Does anyone know what the vehicle description was for the tips that came from Boone, NC? Not that it matters but out of curiosity..
"The man Davis sighted drove a white or light-colored pick up truck resembling a Ford F-150 and wore a dark bandana on his head." -https://nypost.com/2021/10/02/brian-laundrie-may-have-been-spotted-on-appalachian-trail/

Well, first he had his 'grandather's car', now he has a light coloured pick up truck.

Yet, he apparently he is only a 10 hour drive from home - three weeks later.

True. He went from TN with the grandpa thing to this. So he can survive the cold nights with the heater in his truck. I knew he was not some sort of survivalist. It was all a put on.

The way I read the article is that they were both in vehicles and the headlights were enough to illuminate the other driver's face.
But it also says, "The man believed to be Laundrie pulled his car up alongside Davis to ask for directions to California using only back roads and refused Davis’ suggestion to take nearby Interstate 40. Davis, a father of four currently hiking the Appalachian Trail, said the Laundrie-look-alike acted skittish and rambled about being in a fight with his girlfriend."

Was Davis in a parked vehicle? How do you hike a trail and be in a vehicle at the same time?

Hiker has ‘no doubt’ he encountered Brian Laundrie on Appalachian Trail

I’d like to point out that everytime Brian has made contact with anyone it's for alibi building. Both hitchhiking circumstances were for this, and this could be as well in order to claim he is having mental issues and that he‘s not been aware this entire time that he has a federal warrant out for his arrest.

He feels the walls are closing in on him so he has to act fast and act crazy that he’s detached from reality.

But it also says, "The man believed to be Laundrie pulled his car up alongside Davis to ask for directions to California using only back roads and refused Davis’ suggestion to take nearby Interstate 40. Davis, a father of four currently hiking the Appalachian Trail, said the Laundrie-look-alike acted skittish and rambled about being in a fight with his girlfriend."

Was Davis in a parked vehicle? How do you hike a trail and be in a vehicle at the same time?

Hiked a section then returned to vehicle by some other means?

I'm thinking of the old and perhaps sexist adage about men never wanting to ask for directions. Then I'm thinking about this early AM sighting. I can't imagine why someone would want to make up such a thing and put their real name out there (Mr. Davis) if it wasn't true. And I cannot imagine someone in their right mind doing this (this being pulling someone over to ask for directions to California - sounds like the beginnings of a sad country song).

So, that leaves me with four options (my MOO idle speculation only):

1. Mr. Davis made it up

2. Someone who lives in that area was trying to behave like Brian Laundrie (after all, the story is everywhere) for ***** and giggles.

3. It was actually Brian Laundrie and he's actually gone over the deep end.

4. It was actually Brian Laundrie and he was executing a carefully (rolling eyes) move in the same way that he hitchhiked in the Tetons. As someone else said, setting up an insanity plea of some sort.
I think both 3 and 4 are plausible.

Brian Laundrie may have been spotted on Appalachian Trail

Regarding the latest potential sighting of BL…

IF it was in fact BL seen or even IF this guy truly believes he ran into BL, why isn’t any other media outlets picking this story up? I personally think it’s a pretty big POTENTIAL lead (whether it turns out true or not).

Yeah, I was just thinking I hope a major news outlet has this guy on tomorrow. the details are so fuzzy.

Does anyone know what the vehicle description was for the tips that came from Boone, NC? Not that it matters but out of curiosity..
"The man Davis sighted drove a white or light-colored pick up truck resembling a Ford F-150 and wore a dark bandana on his head." -https://nypost.com/2021/10/02/brian-laundrie-may-have-been-spotted-on-appalachian-trail/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant