Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if there is simply some sort of communication device in the garden? They could speak with BL and update him with inside information on the progression of the case. LE might have those satellite dish shaped listening devices for when they are outside but if they are not constantly monitoring them or not using them at all...IMO.
Idk (and the level of cojones it would require for them to be using a phone at home to talk to their son seems...unlikely), but Twitter has a lot of people going with a Cousin Itt-style hand reaching up out of the soil.

Simpler: Ls are watching Fall seedlet progress and weeding undesirables out of the bed, and sun + people moving around creates shadows as they move.

Police Report Shows Brian Laundrie’s Car Was Never At Carlton Reserve As Parents Change Timeline Of His Disappearance (msn.com)

According to a redacted police report about an abandoned car — believed to be Laundrie’s — the Ford Mustang was discovered at 6968 Reisterstown Road at Myakkahatchee Environmental Park.

Their stories seems to be changing daily.
Unbelievable. They need to be charged with obstruction, providing false information and they need to pay for that search!

Idk (and the level of cojones it would require for them to be using a phone at home to talk to their son seems...unlikely), but Twitter has a lot of people going with a Cousin Itt-style hand reaching up out of the soil.

impler: Ls are watching Fall seedlet progress and weeding undesirables out of the bed, and sun + people moving around creates shadows as they move.

Yes. The simplest answer and all that :).

I have a question, and apologize if its been covered. If mom and dad think BL is camping and get a notice that the car will be towed in 5 days - why do they pick up the car the very next day? Wouldn't you leave it banking on BL will be back before its towed? I mean, unless you know he's not there at all or dead.
When the police first came by, these people handed them a piece of paper with a message to call the lawyer. How many people do that? They have been fiercely and determinedly and consistently shielding and protecting him from the very beginning of questions being asked about Gabby, and IMO they haven't quit now.

Last edited:
I've seen posts from time to time that question the viability of her endeavor, how successful it was, whether it was a whim, her follower count, etc, & tbh it makes me sad, because the truth is she never really got a chance to show us what she was able to do.
SBM - the posts were not testing the viability of her endeavour, but rather assessing the viability of how it fits in with the backstory of the last few weeks of Gabby's life.

Police Report Shows Brian Laundrie’s Car Was Never At Carlton Reserve As Parents Change Timeline Of His Disappearance (msn.com)

According to a redacted police report about an abandoned car — believed to be Laundrie’s — the Ford Mustang was discovered at 6968 Reisterstown Road at Myakkahatchee Environmental Park.

This is astonishing. How could SB make those public statements without verifying this information. I am truly stunned. Paper doesn't lie. If the parents told them Carlton Reserve, even though this area is to the north of it (I think, and possibly attached I have to recheck map), they are in some serious trouble. MOO But, then again, LE most certainly confirmed this and knew their story was not accurate. Maybe it is possible they did tell them the location as Environmental Park but LE acting on other info went to reserve? MOO

Florida landscaper here. Have had to move and plant many huge palms.
A lot of land in Florida, especially land beneath "newer" suburban developments are on reclaimed land - land that's been dredged up from the Gulf. In many places, if you dig a 1ft. deep hole, you hit water. If you dig a 2ft. hole, you hit water. When that happens, you have to reposition palms, because planting them in those conditions rots them quickly.
In other places, the reclaimed land is solid shell, commonly named "hard pan", because it is almost impossible to chop through it with ordinary digging tools. You need heavy equipment. Even using heavy equipment, removing the layer of hard pan results in again finding water. Another reason why many Florida homes don't have basements.
So, I find it highly unlikely anyone could quickly dig a tunnel for escape from a suburban home built anytime after the 1930's.

Thank you for the insight (and dose of sanity and logic!)

I don't know if anyone followed the murder of Alexis Sharkey but this morning U.S. Marshall's showed up at her husband's house and he shot himself in the head as they announced themselves.

This is what I would be worried about if I were the Laundries.
There is something weird about that news release. I'm curious why there is no official press release from LE or anyone else.

Anyone know the distance between the reserve and the L home? If it's close, someone up high say in a tree, could possibly maintain a visual on the L house with binoculars. If it's not close, then that definitely would not be a possibility. IMO.

What in the WORLD?!? Seriously these people just make my head explode when I hear this stuff. And I thought all the stories were crazy enough already!

Just have to say that LE knows the cost of all these searches. I would imagine they either have very credible intel to act upon or they are planning on sending the Laundries a bill for sending them on a massive search. Is there a third option?
JMO.

They could have used thermal imaging from outside the house.
I'm sorry but now all I can think of is this classic Simpsons episode.

On a somewhat more serious note, the Supreme Court actually weighed in on the use of such thermal imaging devices, the TL;DR is that they constitute a "search" of a home under the terms of the Fourth Amendment, and as such would require a warrant. I would assume that if they were able to get a warrant, they would just go in and tear the place up without the need for such things, though. I really cannot imagine a real-life non-ludicrous scenario in which BL is still somehow alive inside the house, and think-slash-hope they wouldn't be engaging in some bizarre long (and expensive) con of searching a nature preserve without good reason to think he is or was there.

This is astonishing. How could SB make those public statements without verifying this information. I am truly stunned. Paper doesn't lie. If the parents told them Carlton Reserve, even though this area is to the north of it (I think, and possibly attached I have to recheck map), they are in some serious trouble. MOO But, then again, LE most certainly confirmed this and knew their story was not accurate. Maybe it is possible they did tell them the location as Environmental Park but LE acting on other info went to reserve? MOO
Or the media spun something not quite right. Maybe? MOO

I don't understand the big deal about the Reisterstown address at Myakkahatchee Environmental Park. We've been talking about it for weeks. I just searched WS and the first mention of it is Sept 18.

I think part of the problem is so little information has been released officially in this case. We don't know what exactly was written in Brian's missing person report. What's happening is the first report by a reporter is being treated as an official LE fact and later, when additional information comes out, we are finding out the first report was maybe not exactly right and we're claiming it was false.

We have to realize we are hearing Brian E's or JB's interpretation of the facts unless we are getting a direct statement from LE.

The parents may have given LE the exact location of the car. LE says they are searching this larger area (Carlton Reserve) and does not release the exact address. MSM sees LE going into one entrance of Carlton Reserve. The story becomes "BL went missing from Carlton Reserve."

I think it's problematic but I don't see how we can operate any differently unless the FBI starts releasing more information, preferably in written press releases!

New moon, actually, so imagine if full... :D

And to add....The October New Moon happened just now on 6 October at 7:06 AM EDT, and it is unique in that the Sun, Moon and Mars are all in Libra and within a degree of the Ascendant/Rising Sign/Personality, so essentially it is a “triple Libra” year...

(just adding to the moon.... not meant to be serious considerations!! )

Actually just speculation...... like 95% of our posts on this thread... ha ha ha.............

Last edited:
This family has played LE very well. At some point LE is going to have to understand that the entire family are criminals, not just Brian, and question everything that comes out of their mouths. The only time they seem to speak is when they want to distract LE.
I’ve been wondering about this. Is there a point where BL’s parents could be changed to criminal accomplices? Would that change anything that LE is currently doing? Alethea if you read this, do you have any insight into this?

edit: I don’t want to use CL since it’s confusing between the father and sister… do we have any initials to distinguish between the two?

At 10:15

JP makes a deliberate concerted effort to correct Dr. Phil that it is not accurate to say BL returned to FL without telling anyone but rather that (to their knowledge) he returned to FL without telling them. And, I'm with him on this. I have always thought the parents were consulted for guidance and that they told him he should get back there and they'd figure it out from there. MOO. Translation of that MOO, I still believe the parents knew something happened before he arrived home and as they cancelled and rebooked that camping trip. MOO. Speculation.
IMO thats based on the Petito family's presumption that BL had informed his family that GP was missing which I believe is very inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500