Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there ya go! Thanks!
Yup….desperate times call for desperate measures…anything is possible!
Bertha, you ought to consider writing a novel, and I mean this in a completely positive way. You have great ideas and a vibrant imagination. I'm not judging or criticizing your thoughts on BL, because the way this case has been twisting and turning (along with some of the Laundrie family's inconsistencies), any and every theory is at least remotely possible.
I agree…. @Bertha96 has led me to think there is a chance BL, since he got a head start, could have picked up Route 70 out side of the reserve & taken it into the interior of the state towards Lake O. It’s a huge agricultural area w/low population. He could have hitched it or be walking it. Most traffic on those roads are agriculture vehicles, 2 lane roads (which is why most folks shoot across the state on Alligator Alley. Also, the trucks carry the workers, usually in the back of an open vehicle, who may not be aware of BL. While I’m not sure BL is in the Carlton Reserve, I do think he would stay in FL due to winter coming north of us. JMO

Police Report Shows Brian Laundrie’s Car Was Never At Carlton Reserve As Parents Change Timeline Of His Disappearanc

The mcguffins are raining down from media heaven. Thousands of little breadcrumbs, very little meat. Each has the power to suck you into a hole and long road to a dead end. Walk carefully. Be patient. Look for verified info from LE.

Tunneling from under the house? C'mon. This isn't Stalag-17. :rolleyes:
Parents seem to have had no problem finding the car which was not at the carlton reserve where they reportedly said their son had said he was going. jmo

I'm sorry to bring up the storage locker thing again but I really have to ask: if you were really trying to save money by emptying a storage locker states away from where you are, you wouldn't be flying. You'd ask friends or family to help.

Secondly: I do not buy the hypothesis that maybe they were extending their trip after Oregon/Halloween. IMO, Gabby would have said something to her family about those plans if they had them. Especially if receiving top up funds here and there from them.

Sorry. I tried posting earlier but thread was still locked and It was late at night (australia)

IMO thats based on the Petito family's presumption that BL had informed his family that GP was missing which I believe is very inaccurate.

Irrelevant.

Two people that lived in their residence with them went on a roadtrip together for 4 months in a van. One of those housemates came back with the van two months early without the other person. Regardless of what they were told by their son, one of their housemates never returned home and they not only didn't inform the police but they didn't inform her family either.

I don't understand the big deal about the Reisterstown address at Myakkahatchee Environmental Park. We've been talking about it for weeks. I just searched WS and the first mention of it is Sept 18.
Yes. And I don't know what the parents have actually said, verbatim, about where the car was parked vs where BL told them he was going. He could have planned to park at the Myakkahatchee park and walk the S Power Line Trail straight to the Carleton Reserve. There are a lot of other trails linking the two locations, as well. Did the parents actually state he parked at Carleton?

Without the evidence the FBI has access to that must point to the reserve, if I only had the map, and looking at the place he parked, I'd be curious going north or south along the Big Slough. Jmo.

Last edited:
FBI knows 1000x more than any drops of information we get getting. IMO.

But, FBI doesnt always connect the dots correctly either.

I think they have info from Swamp, and one outcome might be that Brian did not commit suicided but camping off trails might have lead to his demise.
Do you know if there is any traps out there? Like what people use for bears and other animals?

I believe the "key" they are talking about is what happened to Gabby, Brian is the key to that. Not physical keys. JMO
That’s how I understood it as well. That the parents hold the key to finding out what happened to Gabby (& finding Brian). Then the JP says something about them throwing away the key as in the way they’re acting. IMO it was a metaphor to them knowing what happened & refusing to cooperate.

I take that as they retrieved items for the search dogs searching in another area for him. I have not seen any photos of search dogs entering nor even on the L property. Though at this point, it wouldn't hurt. Unless LE currently have eyes on him and therefore the house is the least of their concerns at the present time. IMO.

Police Report Shows Brian Laundrie’s Car Was Never At Carlton Reserve As Parents Change Timeline Of His Disappearanc

The mcguffins are raining down from media heaven. Thousands of little breadcrumbs, very little meat. Each has the power to suck you into a hole and long road to a dead end. Walk carefully. Be patient. Look for verified info from LE.

Tunneling from under the house? C'mon. This isn't Stalag-17. :rolleyes:

The Mustang was never at Carlton Reserve but at Myakka State Park? Hmm, why was LE focusing on Carlton Reserve so intensely?

There is a lot more stress in the reality after the dreams end. I can see Gabby getting very stressed...and Brian, initially, just trying to calm her down...and it got out of hand with her wanting to progress, and him wanting to quit the "work" part.... or vice versa.

I think, most of us have been in those situations when reality hits.. a partnership in very different ways... There is no blame to either partner when this happens...

I think it is interesting that even though they both saved money per friends for their trip, it seems Brian did not have his own bank account, and everything seems to be in Gabby's name. She controlled most of the money?

And Gabby got a ghost tat but Brian paid for their tats.

Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie got matching finger tattoos to represent their love | Daily Mail Online

Another interesting gem from CL:
When asked by protestors if they talked about GP while at FD park she replied:
"We couldn't, we had our kids with us"
If she didn't know anything horrible had happened, why would she say that?

But in many family scenarios... a breakup of a couple that was planning, working together, full of joy...and LOVED by so many--well a breakup would be a HUGE deal....

nobody knew anything yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member