Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it has to do with the following quote. They haven't found him yet. I personally do not think they will charge him until he is found. Once you charge, the clock is really ticking.

"We're moving towards filing charges but prosecutors are in no rush to file charges because once you file those charges, you have speedy trial rules and you have to try the case within 180 days," Aronberg said."

https://www.wptv.com/news/state/pal...y-expects-murder-charges-in-gabby-petito-case
Um, I hate to say this, but the Palm Beach County State Attorney is wrong about this. Speedy trial clock doesn't start to tick when charges are filed. It starts to tick when the defendant is arraigned.

If I am following this thread correctly though, the original post that brought this up was an article with a statement from the Palm Beach County FL state's attorney implying that prosecutors in his office were preparing to file charges. They ertainly wouldn't be involved. IMO

Charged with ensuring “that the laws be faithfully executed,” the 93 United States Attorneys work to enforce federal laws throughout the country.
U.S. Attorneys

Dr. Blue was asked the question 2 times and both times he refused to answer how she was strangled. So manual strangulation should be off the table for discussion.

Here is the link to press conference w/Dr. Blue

I'm not quite sure what you're saying, forgive me! Are you saying "manual strangulation" isn't something he asserted? Or are you saying it's off the table as in resolved?

I ask because the autopsy report says it's "manual strangulation/throttling." He may not have wanted to go into details in the press conference, but he did detail the specific method in the report. You might be saying this too, I just wasn't sure.

No way. He'll either be dead or plead out. There is no plausible deniability here. IMO

There was no plausible deniability in the Travis Alexander murder case, but we all sat here and watched with our mouths hanging open while she did what she did on the stand…. Never underestimate how vindictive someone is.

Keeping the information out there is of the utmost importance. So I agree. I think it's positive progress that DTBH's daughter tweeted that they aren't allowed to discuss "active information." To me that shows they are trying to find him but aren't going to do anything that will jeopardize LE's investigation. IMO.
The problem I have with John Walsh and Dog is what they've said on camera about Brian.

Because of these comments I now feel they're just trying to stay relevant. Maybe not so much JW but definitely Dog.

Manner of death = homicide
Cause of death = manual strangulation/throttling
Coroners' reference to DV (due to intimate partner violence resulting in death most likely)

Not an accident. Probably required intent, deliberation, premeditation due to how long it takes to actually choke someone to death. The amount of constant pressure needed to take it past unconsciousness. This seems to me to be the ultimate exertion of control over Gabby. JMO.

The signs were there, which is why I am ultimately not surprised this was the finding. Many of us clocked those signs, those little details which were piling up. But it is still heartbreaking to be confirmed correct in one's speculation.

View attachment 317101 >>>>View attachment 317103 View attachment 317104>>>>

View attachment 317105>>>>GT Coroner confirms manual strangulation/throttling

Sources for the pictures:
Hands on throat kiss - Gabby's Instagram:
- @gabspetito
Sand surfing - Gabby's tiktok:
https://www.tiktok.com/@nomadicstat...34502?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
Gabby demonstrating face grab : Fox13 Tampa Bay 1st full body cam footage of Moab police stop on Youtube.

#JusticeforGabby
I really hope that Brian can be apprehended and ultimately held accountable for whatever crimes are provable under the law.
Thanks for posting those pictures. I believe he had a pattern of grabbing her by the throat. While anyone might touch someone's throat with affection, he clearly did it with aggression and to show dominance, such as in Moab. It shows a pattern of disturbing behavior which culminated in Gabby being throttled to death in Wyoming, JMOO.

IF he is found deceased, will they release more details of the investigation? Or will everything remain forever sealed/out of the public eye?
If they have enough evidence that BL was the perpetrator (if he is found deceased) would they close the case? At the moment I can't think of a similar case with those circumstances and the result of said case. IMO.

Dr. Blue was asked the question 2 times and both times he refused to answer how she was strangled. So manual strangulation should be off the table for discussion.

Here is the link to press conference w/Dr. Blue

Manual Strangulation-throttling is on the printed official report.
Perhaps he forgot to mention it.
It was remiss of him, I think.
Here you go.
It had been FOI'd.
He would have known it was out there.
He signed off on it himself.
https://twitter.com/BrianEntin/status/1448030680047304712/photo/1

No evidence that they lawyered up “from the get-go” if you mean as soon as BL came home or sooner. They had lawyered when LE came by to ask questions which was not until Sept 11. GP’s family did not start making calls and sending texts and emails until the 10th.

It is very possible that the Laundries just didn’t press BL as to what happened when he returned alone, having no clue and not even thinking such a thing that Gabby was left, much less that she was dead and their son possibly killed her.

when the texts and emails let them know that no one had heard from GP and the family was worried, that’s when things heated up there and the Laundries decided they needed professional advice. They did right thing in calling for it. We do not know what BL told them.

I have a lot of adult kids and we do not discuss relationships with SO families.

MOO
Being prepared to hand over an atty card the day after she was reported missing, and as soon as LE makes contact with them is IMO definitely from "the get-go."

I might be misunderstanding you, but are you saying that (assuming they knew nothing) when they heard Gabby was missing, it was smart and understandable for them to not respond to the family, and to get "professional advice?"

I'm having a hard time picturing an innocent person clamming up and getting an atty just because they're being asked about a missing person. IMO
MOO
Again, sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

If this has been posted/discussed, my apologies for bringing it up again.

His right arm and, for that matter, his right leg around the knee.

Including link to photo source.

Brian Laundrie's Sister Details Last Time She Saw Him During Camping Trip
I pray his DNA was under her fingernails and the public is not privy at this juncture. Need help here, if this was the case, would FBI now issue him as a murder suspect based on DNA?
Here is my idea of what happened and the simplest is usually the best.
I have thought and thought of what could have happened tht goes along with what we know for a fact.
I believe that after the arguement in town at the resturant they started out for the next place they had planned on camping," due to the fact that Red White and Bethune stated that the van was parked in a way that was unusual to how someone would normally park if they were gonna camp there" I think they continued to argue after they left and it got pretty heated inside the van, so heated in fact that BL pulled the van over at the first place he saw to just get off the main road. They left he vehicle and continued fighting, at some point Gabby ran to escape BL,s since he most likely was becomming physical, she may have even yanked the keys out of the ignition to stop him from leaving her, he took off after her and in the place she was found is where he caught up to her. After the resturant arguement and then argueng with Gabby im sure he was in a complete rage. He grabbed her, strangled her, took the keys and ran back to the van and aas his anger subsided and he realized what he had done he hauled butt.........
I can go along with ths for sure, this is likely based on all reported information.

The crime scene photos still tell a little more of a story to me. On many of those rocks, it looks like blood. JMO
I believe he strangled her, but I seriously wonder what took place for the "blood splatters" to be in many pictures. Of course, we get the watered down version because the safety of the case is at stake. But I definitely ponder a serious fight before the eventual strangulation. How awful, my heart is breaking.
We do not know who's blood it is, or how it got there. Possibly from an animal disturbing her body, possibly from wounds he gave her, or defensive wounds she inflicted on him. Or something the FBI thought suspicious, but is nothing. I also wondered about that.

Charged with ensuring “that the laws be faithfully executed,” the 93 United States Attorneys work to enforce federal laws throughout the country.
U.S. Attorneys
Aronberg is not one of the 93 US Attorneys. He's a state attorney in FL.

"As State Attorney, Aronberg leads a team of 120 prosecutors and 220 professional staff in five offices throughout Palm Beach County."

State Attorney Biography

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member