Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latitude 38.5758303
Longitude -106.2908566

This is the location of the Indianapolis Mine, only 2.6 miles north of the Garfield Mine.

BM and SM were from Alexandria, IN which is a small town about an hour north of Indianapolis, IN.

Would the name of a mine influence BM's choice of a disposal location?

RIP, dear Suzanne.

IMHO

Click the case map link in my sig. The mines closest to Puma Path are marked. I don't think she's up at Garfield because he insinuates that he did put her there. Never look where Dingle-Barry points.

I don't do math before or after 8 pm so, Friends, you're going to have to step in.

Solve for Suzanne:

PP2G+2.6×2=S

Distance from PP to Garfield intersection plus 2.6 miles multiplied by 2....

If you get 18 miles....

We only have to find the boulder.

JMO

For the record, he didn't have enough time to do anything when he did his elk chasing turnaround. That was just to plant the helmet and possibly a phone that never got found. He's really worked up over that phone in the interviews. I wonder what he put on it. It's a mystery that's never getting solved.

For the record, he didn't have enough time to do anything when he did his elk chasing turnaround. That was just to plant the helmet and possibly a phone that never got found. He's really worked up over that phone in the interviews. I wonder what he put on it. It's a mystery that's never getting solved.

I agree, not enough time. At 4am. And apparently there weren't any car doors opening and closing. There would have been time prior to 4 am however. Quite a bit of time. Time to use a different vehicle, different equipment. Perhaps he felt compelled to check on something at 4 am. I do think he tossed the helmet but I don't think that's the only reason he drove that way.

JMO

Hardly looks like the same man who came skipping out of jail with his daughters a couple of weeks ago in that pretty pink T.
Almost looks like life was better in jail. :D
Photos compliments of the Daily Mail.
Barry Morphew seen out with new girlfriend for the first time since he was released on $500k bond | Daily Mail Online
Those photos of barry and SD have me seeing red :mad:
I literally cannot believe how shameless either of them are. Not even trying to hide their relationship. Is it his money she's attracted to? Looking for a sugar daddy while it's still there to spend? Chad & Lori part deux?

I literally cannot believe how shameless either of them are. Not even trying to hide their relationship. Is it his money she's attracted to? Looking for a sugar daddy while it's still there to spend? Chad & Lori part deux?
I think it's money and notoriety. I think she's enjoying all the attention she's receiving.

I think of his girls (although sometimes he is mentioning only one daughter in the AA, when a "daughter" (singular) fits into the concept of his many excuses/explanations/whining) - they are his victims too, and he is paddling around with a "new mother", who also makes head lines. :(

Is he convinced he's going to beat these charges?
I have a feeling he is.
Oh I absolutely believe he's confident. He was arrogant enough to never lawyer up during the course of the investigation, and believed that law enforcement would buy his lies.

This is also the same guy who claimed to be working most of the day, while knowing full well that the hotel had cameras that would prove that was a lie.

It all comes back to the bike, and his belief that law enforcement would believe his (hilariously) staged scene.

As I like to say, arrogance has a way of coming back to bite you in the *advertiser censored*.

I can't wait until the day the verdict comes back.

I agree, not enough time. At 4am. And apparently there weren't any car doors opening and closing. There would have been time prior to 4 am however. Quite a bit of time. Time to use a different vehicle, different equipment. Perhaps he felt compelled to check on something at 4 am. I do think he tossed the helmet but I don't think that's the only reason he drove that way.

JMO
What, if his car (driver: unknown) and another car (driver: BM) drove there to change back the cars? Not more than that?

By living at the Cushman property, when/if the daughters visit him, they are being forced to be near the house that terrified them when their Mother disappeared - all because Barry only thinks of himself and what he wants. Makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms