Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #69

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't shake the feeling he's in Mexico. I know several Floridians including members of my family who are aged 55 to 70 also have homes in Mexico. jmo

I believe he's in Mexico. If you watch the videos of the people coming into the US you will see a few people going in the opposite direction. It's not hard to get lost deep down in Mexico, just stay away from the tourist towns. Although, since I've been reading about all the real estate BL's parents own, maybe he could be hiding out in one of their places. All warm and cozy, watching TV.

I dont think that.looks.like.him!
Jmo
I didn't think so either, at first. The jaw is very sharp, but he could have lost weight being on the run.

Whomever, it might be, it's odd to try to peddle a bike on a road with loose, fine sand. Most backpackers are on foot, most bikers aren't carrying a heavy back pack.
Moo...

I didn't think so either, at first. The jaw is very sharp, but he could have lost weight being on the run.

Whomever, it might be, it's odd to try to peddle a bike on a road with loose, fine sand. Most backpackers are on foot, most bikers aren't carrying a heavy back pack.
Moo...

A suspicious character in any case! I believe from other photos I saw (that I am unable to post), he is wearing a mask below his chin, which may be what makes the jaw line appear sharp. MOO In any case, informing law enforcement of a guy off the beaten path, riding a bike with a giant backpack, wearing long sleeves in hot weather, and who is trying to avoid the camera... probably not a bad idea.

I am wondering whether the decision to sell a condo was a last minute thing - to raise funds for something else? Looking at the listing - it looks like it sold soon after going on the market - so perhaps the sale was not foreseen when B and G left for their trip?

If you scroll down, you can see property listed for sale on 7/7, pending sale on 9/7, with sale completing on 30/7
259 Fenwick Dr UNIT 40, Venice, FL 34285 | Zillow
It sold to a "Revocable Living Trust." Does this imply that it was bought as an investment property? I'm not sure of the correct terminology, but when I sold my parents' house under probate the buyer was referred to as a group of investors. I think this often implies future use as a rental, but they flipped our house.

Moo...
not in Florida is not ....... i see young men riding bikes everywhere with there stuff in backpacks, as far as dirt roads go, really dry in Florida roads right now and the sandy part is where people turn into roads , the rest of the road will be in pretty good shape.

I am wondering whether the decision to sell a condo was a last minute thing - to raise funds for something else? Looking at the listing - it looks like it sold soon after going on the market - so perhaps the sale was not foreseen when B and G left for their trip?

If you scroll down, you can see property listed for sale on 7/7, pending sale on 9/7, with sale completing on 30/7
259 Fenwick Dr UNIT 40, Venice, FL 34285 | Zillow
YES. Could be the case. But they still didn't need for B to abort his van adventure and spend a lot of G&B travel funds to move the items from the storage unit in person. jmo

Not local LE. The lead agency is the FBI. The lead field office is FBI Denver. I would have expected the US Marshals to become involved once he was a fugitive, but they were never mentioned, and never confirmed, until now. So I'm glad to have received this confirmation. I had been joking it was time to call in Tommy Lee Jones just so we could get this guy and put this to bed. JMO MOO
That was my assumption too but did you read the article I linked? BBM

"In this instance, the Graham County Sheriff's Office [GCSO] in North Carolina had received a tip that the fugitive Brian Laundrie had been sighted in their jurisdiction."
"GCSO asked the USMS task force to support them in making contact with the subject. The USMS was not the lead investigative agency in this matter and was acting in support of the GCSO," the statement added."

Dbm accidental dupe incl

JMO. I don’t think so. Last week We were ask questions about part 1 of above. Was it accurate info or editorial error, etc? today I checked in on the time line(part 2 of above) and it seems to be updated to reflect the info that we have been working with
I took a few days away just to try to clear out any bias that may have been building up, so I’m just seeing this.

There has been dispute over the date of the phone purchase. WFLA has written it was purchased before his return, SB said it was purchased 9/4, and TMZ alleged there was surveillance of him in an AT&T store on 9/14. Given that SB has only given specific dates when things can be or are already confirmed, I’m inclined to believe the 9/4 purchase date. I don’t know where WFLA got their original information, and considering they have revised their timeline, I’m guessing they aren’t sure where that came from either.

I can't shake the feeling he's in Mexico. I know several Floridians including members of my family who are aged 55 to 70 also have homes in Mexico. jmo

When I went to Mexico you would not believe how many American people I met on the plane who had owned homes there. They told me they stay in the less touristy towns, houses are cheap and so is the food and everything. I actually took the same plane home as them! So it was kind of neat! I also believe Mexico is a possibility.

Possible Brian Laundrie Sighting in Florida, Surveillance Video Shows (tmz.com)

36a5be572a4f475dab5bb9bb580d52a1_md.jpg

shot from a surveillance camera on the outskirts of his property on October 9 in Dunnellon, FL -- a tiny town, about three hours north of Laundrie's hometown of North Port, where his family resides.

Looks like him enough for LE to take it seriously IMO.

Could this be more aerial searching? Here's the history of this flight from about an hour ago - lots of circling around over the NW area of the reserve, and looks like it's heading back over the same area. N67525 Flight Tracking and History 19-Oct-2021 (KVNC-KVNC) - FlightAware
Registered to "USDA APHIS WILDLIFE SERVICES."
USDA, likely some sort of wildlife surveying. USDA APHIS | Aviation Safety, Training, and Operations Center
"Aviation operations range from the use of small single-engine aircraft to helicopters, and larger twin-engine aircraft. Some of the aviation missions WS carries out include bird surveys, mammal surveys, livestock search and rescue, pest control, wildlife management, aerial application, research and development, and training. The two core aviation programs consist of wildlife management and delivery of oral rabies vaccines (ORV)."

Dr Blue is the coroner. And in the zoom press conference he indicated that that an entomologist (from the fbi, iirc) was used. JMO

He says in the opening of his zoom presser: “After a detailed investigation by our forensic pathologist, our anthropologist and local law enforcement, with assistance from the FBI, the Teton County Coroner Office is filing the following verdict in the death of …”

ETA: You can listen to it on YT. It's right at the very beginning.

It sold to a "Revocable Living Trust." Does this imply that it was bought as an investment property? I'm not sure of the correct terminology, but when I sold my parents' house under probate the buyer was referred to as a group of investors. I think this often implies future use as a rental, but they flipped our house.

It is a legal document tied to some type of asset, i.e. money, home, cars, etc. The trust document contains who will manage the assets (trustees). It will also be registered as “for the benefit of…name” and their age. Many times there is an age related component such as; at age 18, the beneficiary will get $100,000 to be used for college.

Some real estate is rented while still under management of the trust.

Last edited:
USDA, likely some sort of wildlife surveying. USDA APHIS | Aviation Safety, Training, and Operations Center
"Aviation operations range from the use of small single-engine aircraft to helicopters, and larger twin-engine aircraft. Some of the aviation missions WS carries out include bird surveys, mammal surveys, livestock search and rescue, pest control, wildlife management, aerial application, research and development, and training. The two core aviation programs consist of wildlife management and delivery of oral rabies vaccines (ORV)."
Good to know! Thanks.

Gabby and Brian were staying at Linksman as far as back to april 2020. The proof is in her tiktok video with the chicks. It matches the MLS pics of the kitchen cabinets. Idk if we can post the collage i made here. Also the sunroom with the the piano is 100% match.

When I went to Mexico you would not believe how many American people I met on the plane who had owned homes there. They told me they stay in the less touristy towns, houses are cheap and so is the food and everything. I actually took the same plane home as them! So it was kind of neat! I also believe Mexico is a possibility.
Do we even know if B has ever been out of this country? That he even has a passport? I doubt it. I think he is somewhere in the east coast states, where he is comfortable. jmo

People use revocable trusts to skip probate upon the death of the owner. Anything in a trust doesn't have to go through the public court system and goes directly to beneficiaries. I believe irrevocable trusts are the type used for wealthy people to avoid estate taxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa