NY NY - Brooklyn Brdg, BlkFem 15-35 (30-50), UP83746, piercings, ARJK/ARIK, KYRON, & leaf tatts, Aug'21

I agree she does not look 50, but given how many women age well, I think it is probably a good idea to keep an open mind. I'm GenX, and a lot of my friends look younger than they are. Not usually this much, but it happens. Every once in awhile I will meet someone who I assume is 25 or so, and I'm shocked when they start speaking, and I realize they're my age.

The thing that is making me very sad is the following....I researched a couple of black girls missing cases and although there are some families looking for their girl big time, sharing posts, letting the world know, as expected, I can also see in a lot of cases an extended family (sisters, brothers) not even have one post up on FB about their missing relative. At the same time words are heard that society is neglecting the amount of young black girls missing......I'm really confused.....

Height is always approximate,. If you happen to be slouching at the doctor's office when you get measured, or you grew after you got your driver's license, there will be a discrepancy of 2 or 3 inches in your height. Decedent heights have similar variations.

So I usually use +/- 3" (roughly 7cm) for each person. That means I add 3" to the shorter one's max height, and subtract 3" from the taller one's minimum height. That's 6" difference and we've seen many cases even farther apart than that. I'll take it into account as a potential drawback but it's not something to rule out on.

DBM

They changed the age range to 30 - 50. The date she was found August 19, 2021. Header of this thread says differently. But also state adult, Pre-40.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

But the only girl on the rule out list Samari Hope Roman current age is 17......??!!

I'm afraid this Jane Doe is not reported missing (yet)....as a possible I looked at the longer missing kids who would have aged around 30 yrs now.

Sad about the amount of young black girls missing in the US (505 on file) at poster-results

Can't get this girl out of my head, she looks sooo familiar....can't be this Jane Doe. Have you seen this child? DeTasia McMillian

NCMC1430354c1.jpg

Sorry, edit to add.

She has so many similar features. And many tattoos like our JD.

I cannot believe they are estimating that she could be even close 30-50 years old, she looks so young...

Any new information on whether Akira was the UID? Well any new information at all really.

Any new information on whether Akira was the UID? Well any new information at all really.

The UID's NAMUS is still up, so I'm leaning towards this case still being open? I have not heard anything about Akira, but that isn't unusual. I think I have heard back maybe twice when submitting people?

The UID's NAMUS is still up, so I'm leaning towards this case still being open? I have not heard anything about Akira, but that isn't unusual. I think I have heard back maybe twice when submitting people?
I don't know why but Akira just stands out to me. She ran away in 2016 and could have gotten a few tattoos in those 4-5 years and in my own experience tattoos can fade pretty quickly, making them appear older than they really are. Maybe she called herself Kira and that explains her one tattoo

I don't know why but Akira just stands out to me. She ran away in 2016 and could have gotten a few tattoos in those 4-5 years and in my own experience tattoos can fade pretty quickly, making them appear older than they really are. Maybe she called herself Kira and that explains her one tattoo

I think its obvious Akira's namus page was removed,she is either found alive or was found dead...this Jane doe's Namus file wasn't removed from Namus? So what is there more to know....

Which one?

I think its obvious Akira's namus page was removed,she is either found alive or was found dead...this Jane doe's Namus file wasn't removed from Namus? So what is there more to know....
I understand that I was just saying she stood out to me is all

Saw this earlier this morning and can’t remember whether we ruled out Saniyya Dennis who has been missing since April and may have “traveled to Yonkers”, which is like, aprox half an hour from the city. She looks a lot like JD even though we know they had estimated that she was older - everything about her Namus seems a little sketchy, and in my mind anything is possible and we shouldn’t rule anyone out who hasn’t been.

I’ve been thinking about this JD a lot recently.
Halloween was really big in the city, and I can’t help but wonder if she has kids. Why nobody has reached out yet. Every time I drive over the George Washington, Brooklyn, or Williamsburg Bridge I am reminded that this is such an agonizing
situation, that she was failed and deserves so much more from those who have the power to really help but have not done so.

Of course you can say this about the multitude of other missing/unidentifiable black women in this country, whom also deserve so much more attention and justice. Overall, it is a painful situation.

Just a little rant, my
apologies.

Saw this earlier this morning and can’t remember whether we ruled out Saniyya Dennis who has been missing since April and may have “traveled to Yonkers”, which is like, aprox half an hour from the city. She looks a lot like JD even though we know they had estimated that she was older - everything about her Namus seems a little sketchy, and in my mind anything is possible and we shouldn’t rule anyone out who hasn’t been.

I’ve been thinking about this JD a lot recently.
Halloween was really big in the city, and I can’t help but wonder if she has kids. Why nobody has reached out yet. Every time I drive over the George Washington, Brooklyn, or Williamsburg Bridge I am reminded that this is such an agonizing
situation, that she was failed and deserves so much more from those who have the power to really help but have not done so.

Of course you can say this about the multitude of other missing/unidentifiable black women in this country, whom also deserve so much more attention and justice. Overall, it is a painful situation.

Just a little rant, my
apologies.

https:///2021/05/saniyya-dennis-sui...er-death-after-ex-boyfriend-ignored-66-calls/
Saniyya Dennis suicide: Missing Buffalo State College student thought to have jumped to her death from Niagra Falls after bad breakup. Called ex boyfriend 66 times, who ignored calls.

Enduring heartbreak is never for the feint of heart…

A missing Buffalo college student who vanished last month is thought to have committed suicide after throwing herself off Niagara Falls upon being ‘dumped’ by her boyfriend.

A K9 search last Friday in the area tracked Dennis to Luna Island, which is located between the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls waterfalls.

https://************************/20...er-death-after-ex-boyfriend-ignored-66-calls/
Saniyya Dennis suicide: Missing Buffalo State College student thought to have jumped to her death from Niagra Falls after bad breakup. Called ex boyfriend 66 times, who ignored calls.

Enduring heartbreak is never for the feint of heart…

A missing Buffalo college student who vanished last month is thought to have committed suicide after throwing herself off Niagara Falls upon being ‘dumped’ by her boyfriend.

A K9 search last Friday in the area tracked Dennis to Luna Island, which is located between the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls waterfalls.

Terrible. Reading the article on the timeline is heartbreaking. Her family is in my thoughts today...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back