THE SPOTA TRIAL...assuming he goes to trial.

I think MacKay is going to lighten up with Lisk to give DA- Elect some time to get his feet on the ground and see if there is a viable direction to take. This is no easy task that Mr. Tierney has undertaken. - he has his work cut out for him. Tierney knows where most of the bodies are buried. The problem is digging them up, body by body. Not an easy task. I was actually around in two major DA transitions. It takes time and good intel.

I truly believe the people of Suffolk County are truly lucky to now have a DA that has broken the many decades of corruption with a real DA.
When I confronted Weasel Sini at his LAST town hall meeting I asked him didn't he think the right thing to do was to take a look at my SIL's case given the fact three of the architects of the frame job have gone to jail or going to jail. I was referring to Burke just getting out of jail. Jim Hickey who already. plead guilty and was going to testify in FED court against Spota. All GUILTY and that *** Sini didn't it was worthy of taking another look at.

This is what made me think of you going on Breaking It Down. He appears to hate Sini, but we all know Spota signs Frankie's psycheck and he's ranting at Sini. for Spota.

Bellone did not shut down the GILGO case from the fbi
Spota did.

I think MacKay is going to lighten up with Lisk.....

He should stop talking about LISK, since the only thing he knows about it is what I told you and which you then told him. And which he only actually cared about to the extent that he might be able to use it against political adversaries. Hilarious that he flew too close to the sun and singed his wings, that will definitely end up in any book I might write about the whole thing. I will write Tierney, though, when he takes office, just so the timeline is on record.

I listened to the latest MacKay monologue here: Breaking It Down - LISK Monologue 11-10-21 after @#1Beatlesfan mentioned MacKay on the thread to discuss court documents in the SG case. I'm not going to listen to him again, none of it has substance, just the same names going around, and around, and around, and no real proof of how anything could be tied to the person/s who might be LISK, just SC coverups.

IMO, most unprofessional of all I consider the part where he mentions that Sini was ready to arrest someone in the case, and supposedly some "friends" of Sini leaked it, and got back to MacKay. Even mentioning that I don't understand, ethically, if it could compromise an investigation. We'll see where Tierney picks up.

I think MacKay is going to lighten up with Lisk to give DA- Elect some time to get his feet on the ground and see if there is a viable direction to take. This is no easy task that Mr. Tierney has undertaken. - he has his work cut out for him. Tierney knows where most of the bodies are buried. The problem is digging them up, body by body. Not an easy task. I was actually around in two major DA transitions. It takes time and good intel.

I truly believe the people of Suffolk County are truly lucky to now have a DA that has broken the many decades of corruption with a real DA.
When I confronted Weasel Sini at his LAST town hall meeting I asked him didn't he think the right thing to do was to take a look at my SIL's case given the fact three of the architects of the frame job have gone to jail or going to jail. I was referring to Burke just getting out of jail. Jim Hickey who already. plead guilty and was going to testify in FED court against Spota. All GUILTY and that *** Sini didn't it was worthy of taking another look at.

This is what made me think of you going on Breaking It Down. He appears to hate Sini, but we all know Spota signs Frankie's psycheck and he's ranting at Sini. for Spota.

Spota did.
I listened to the latest MacKay monologue here: Breaking It Down - LISK Monologue 11-10-21 after @#1Beatlesfan mentioned MacKay on the thread to discuss court documents in the SG case. I'm not going to listen to him again, none of it has substance, just the same names going around, and around, and around, and no real proof of how anything could be tied to the person/s who might be LISK, just SC coverups.

IMO, most unprofessional of all I consider the part where he mentions that Sini was ready to arrest someone in the case, and supposedly some "friends" of Sini leaked it, and got back to MacKay. Even mentioning that I don't understand, ethically, if it could compromise an investigation. We'll see where Tierney picks up.

I concur, he is a broken record
the podcast in which he calls Sini horrid names and is spiting bile into the
microphone is one week earlier, 11-3-21. I was shocked and said "OMG"

If u can get Jay Oliver 12-19-19BruceBarket explains the
feds case [since spota lost on 12-17-19]

Barket explains McPartland went Bellone's house
the first Saturday morning that Bellone was CE.
McPartland told Bellone "let me tell you how things
work around here"

Spota did.

I concur, he is a broken record
the podcast in which he calls Sini horrid names and is spiting bile into the
microphone is one week earlier, 11-3-21. I was shocked and said "OMG"

If u can get Jay Oliver 12-19-19BruceBarket explains the
feds case [since spota lost on 12-17-19]

Barket explains McPartland went Bellone's house
the first Saturday morning that Bellone was CE.
McPartland told Bellone "let me tell you how things
work around here"
Frank MacKay being described as a 'broken record' is about as accurate as you can get. BUT THAT IS THE POINT OF THE EXERCISE - IMHO!

I'm a MacKay fan and make sure I am at the radio each Wednesday at 2pm. Put my Alexa on and stretch out on the couch to listen to the show. The show is getting so redundant I fall asleep by 2:45. The important thing is he is getting the message across to those that did not first get it.

Consider this. Sini was the incumbent DA. He had the entire press behind him. Nice enough looking guy you might see on the cover of Sports Illustrated football player of the year. Got the endorsement of NEWSDAY and NY DAILY NEWS. .....btw.....News never bothered to try and speak to Tierney about his candidacy for office.

With all the support Sini got from his friends in the media Tierney, with the help of MacKay - nd others managed to kick the hell out of Sini.

Consider this. Sini was the incumbent DA. He had the entire press behind him. Nice enough looking guy you might see on the cover of Sports Illustrated football player of the year. Got the endorsement of NEWSDAY and NY DAILY NEWS. .....btw.....News never bothered to try and speak to Tierney about his candidacy for office.

With all the support Sini got from his friends in the media Tierney, with the help of MacKay - nd others managed to kick the hell out of Sini.

SoMacKay is gangstalking Sini and Bellone. Sticoff and Bellone. Ad nauseam. Had he been doing it since January? He openly says he is good friends with Spota, so Spota has Frankie throwing shade on Sini, Bellone & Stricoff.
Interesting 3 stooges to rag on like Frankie's
a girl on the rag. This shows you Tommie and
Little Jimmy 's love - oops - lust affair of abuse of power and satanic
evil doings is OVAH.
Little Jimmy micro managed Hickey so much Hickey almost died of
alcohol poisoning.
Little Jimmy
Little Jimmy
Little Jimmy was so controlling he called Hickey every day to order his
palace guard to keep all the other palace guards in line.
Little Jimmy did not go to hospital for suicide attempt .

Spota has people gang stalking Bellone, Stricoff, Sini cuz Tommie is
pissed, and knows that Burke is the tree, he - Spota, McPartland,
Bellone, Stricoff, Sini, Besen are leaves on the tree
and GENT is the roots of the tree. Spota is going after the
other leaves on
Little Jimmy's tree. Spota has Frankie single handedly gangstalking those
that he's throwing shade on, but
Tommie is done. Burke baby is last man [not that he's a real man]
standing. Burke is an incubi. He needs to buy people to terrorize
them in fear, kill them and suck their life energy out of their body cuz
that is what incui do. Burke lives in realm of in tranquil spirits.

How
many people did Burke's psychotic serial killer homicidal tendencies
unhinged criminal genius father really kill in his lifetime ? How come
Frankie never talks about GENT on air - cuz he Sure will talk your ear
off

off the air about Little Jimmy's real daddy GENT vs fake daddy George.
C' mon Frankie, you sure throw Shade on daddy GENT and Little Jimmy
off the air.

Hey Frankie,

why dont you have #1 BEATLES Fan on Breaking it Down?
I got info that NO ONE has, eh Frankie boy?
whaddya say, eh? You have said repeatedly you
read WebSleuths, so how about it Frankie firecracker?

We could sing some Beatles songs to Sini, like:

Im looking through you For Sini since he changed [to you]
How do you sleep at night [Lennon]
bang bang Maxwell hammer for Little Jimmy
Baby you can drive my car for Pak
You never give me your money since Brewer didn't pay Shannan.
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except for Me and My Monkey
Tomorrow Never Knows - its about death, but also
when the hell will spota go to prison for chrissakes.
I Am the Walrus for McPartland
Fool on the hill - clearly for Tommie

Why dont we do it in the road - Where Shannan was killed

What do you say F-R-A-N-K-I-E?

Last edited:
Frank MacKay being described as a 'broken record' is about as accurate as you can get. BUT THAT IS THE POINT OF THE EXERCISE - IMHO!

I'm a MacKay fan and make sure I am at the radio each Wednesday at 2pm. Put my Alexa on and stretch out on the couch to listen to the show. The show is getting so redundant I fall asleep by 2:45. The important thing is he is getting the message across to those that did not first get it.

NO YOU MISSED THE POINT
only person listening to Frankie is u and Spota [to make sure Frankie earns
his $$$ from Tommie dictating to Frankie what to say on Wednesdays] but
Tommie's going to be in prison 3 weeks from today, and, hate to tell it to you Tommie and
Frankie, but AG Letitia James does not hear a word ya'll say about sick Bellone
and most corrupt County Executive of Suffolk County, blah blah blah [barf]

she's vetting Bellone as her running mate.
Ya best call up your buddy Hawk, cuz he has serious egg
on his face. SERIOUS EGG.. Sini never announced a p.o.i.
before the election, and as much as Frankie is beating a dead
horse lieing about Spota NOT putting Little ethical eunuch
Burke in as Chiefy Weefey of Suffolk County, Letacia James likes what she sees
in PHONEY BELLONEY.

Guess Steve will be taking a Victory lap and celebrating and
laughing in both Tommie and Frankie's face. Little Jimmie will
be in snuff film heaven if Bellone gets into governors mansion.
and Tommie
will be beyond pissed off cuz Jimmy is crawling up the leg
of Bellone's p-o-w--e-r in Governor's office. He'll be back
in the saddle again.

Letitia James vetting potential running mates, eyes Suffolk exec

Dear Frankie "liar liar pants on fire" Mackay

This text is from Joe Scalise Jr.

"Originally Bellone did not want make Burke the
top cop....Spota forced him into it"

Interview Scalise and let him tell you what he told me years ago 'bout Spota forcing Bellone to make Little Jimmy
top cop

and make sure you ask him about the hit-and-run
in Pennsylvania that Spota and Burke and prince
of darkness set Scalise up to get put in jail for pot
grow house & guns. Allegedly Scalise was investigating
corrupt Bellone and others in same fashion you are
bloviating all over your microphone Frankie, but
you are free to barf all over your microphone and
Scalise was set up to go to jail.

things that make you go hhmmmm

Attachments

• scaliase.png
    scaliase.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Not sure it works that way in the federal system. His time to bargain was before.

https://youtu.be/EufrZ5bQBYE

Sexy Sadie, what have you done
You made a fool of everyone
You made a fool of everyone
Sexy Sadie, ooh, what have you done
Sexy Sadie, you broke the rules
You laid it down for all to see
You laid it down for all to see
Sexy Sadie, ooh, you broke the rules
One sunny day the world was waiting for a lover
She came along to turn on everyone
Sexy Sadie, the greatest of them all
Sexy Sadie, how did you know?
The world was waiting just for you

The world was waiting just for you
Sexy Sadie, ooh, how did you know
Sexy Sadie, you'll get yours yet
However big you think you are
However big you think you are

Sexy Sadie, ooh, you'll get yours yet
u gave u everything u owned just to sit at HIS table

hee hee

Tom Spota
age 80
inmate number: 90459-053
Release Date - Unknown - gee - just like the Medical Examiner said about the cause of Shannan's death UNKNOWN

Located at FCI Danbury.

Well HACKETT
Well Pak
Well Brewer
Well Scalise - looks like you got away with Killing and covering up the murder of Shannan Gilbert
now that Tommie is locked away and he never spilled the beans. But he protected low lives like the
likes of Pak cuz Pak brought him live bodies to [redacted]
so hear ye hear ye

Michal Pak cockroach of all time is FREE
and spota - the biggest two faced jeckyll and hyde sadistic sexual predator of all time on Long Island
is locked up

he only has 32 day left to live, cuz it took 33 days to kill your evil Twin Epstein.
You will go the same way Spota. Mark my words

And now that you are safely behind bars Spota,
the lawsuits are going to begin, and never end.

Last edited:
5 yes x 365 days= 1825 total days minus 2 days served and 1823 days left. Good Luck and Merry CHhristmas and happy newyear 2022

Pete "hawkshaw" alerted me to this amazing Newsday article published just a few days ago. LISK could be a loner, or could be a group of people protected by the powerful; anyone who thinks the latter situation couldn't possibly happen doesn't quote understand what Long Island is like - this article will fill you in on how bad it is. A drunk off-duty cop shoots an innocent cab-driver, and both Nassau and Suffolk do everything they can, for more than a decade, to lie about it and sweep it under the rug. It's a great sign, I think, that Newsday is showing some grit. There can only be more eye-opening stories like this to come. Thanks, Pete, for the heads up!

An off-duty cop shot an innocent cab driver. A decade-long ‘cover-up of a cover-up’ followed.

How about Wustenhoff? Today's the anniversary of his murder. Active SCPD at the time. Still "unsolved."

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back