AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Leslie Erhart,and the LE team working tirelessly to find Summer would be more than happy to do that. She, they have done pressers before. I'm sure they would welcome the chance to have CW,CH,and DW join them for a presser. MOO
Agree !!

CW and especially DW have been all over SM regarding Summer missing.
I would think all parties involved, LE, TBI, and the Wells family would welcome a chance for a presser also.

For some reason I do not think the neighbor is very reliable.
I have been wondering why some of this had not been mentioned more in the beginning.

One thing she mention on this interview, she said that around 6:30 she went to the end of her driveway to do some gardening.
Then she heard CW calling for SW and dropped her purse and went to CW to help. Why would you take your purse with you to garden?
I never take a purse with me to work in the garden and I don't know anyone else that does.

Her stories seem to get more elaborated over time.
I AGREE !!
I don't think very reliable either which is probably why we havent heard much about it before.

I, for one, would never take a purse outside for gardening.
NOPE

I don’t see LE having any interest in a press conference as described here (TBI, FBI, Sheriff & Summer’s parents). I do think CW & DW would absolutely stand along side of them. I only see one happening if Summer is found and/or an arrest is made in her disappearance. I also don’t see the value at this point. LE in this case is a bit standoff-ish with the public (IMO) and they always mention SM rumors having a negative impact on the case but they don’t provide much clarity. It has to be maddening to get “tips” asking about searching the bloody flower pots, did they talk to neighbors, did they look under the Wells home, etc. However, I’m afraid their displeasure with the public might prevent a much needed tip from coming in, someone won’t bother. IMO

Am I the only one that thinks them going on Dr. Phil was a complete waste or let down? I mean we found out nothing that we don't already know or what's out there publicly. At this point I feel it was all for ratings and viewer count on Dr. Phil's part. I don't think he asked them any real hard questions at all.

For some reason I do not think the neighbor is very reliable.
I have been wondering why some of this had not been mentioned more in the beginning.

One thing she mention on this interview, she said that around 6:30 she went to the end of her driveway to do some gardening.
Then she heard CW calling for SW and dropped her purse and went to CW to help. Why would you take your purse with you to garden?
I never take a purse with me to work in the garden and I don't know anyone else that does.

Her stories seem to get more elaborated over time.

Is there a map that shows the properties? This would maybe show the length of her driveway. One reason I might take a purse would be if my driveway was long (as in the country) I might drive to my garden not walk. My car is keyless and my key is always in my purse which would require I take my purse with me.

If I heard the neighbour scream, I would not leave my purse in my car as then anyone would be able to steal the car and the purse.

Why might I have flowers at the end of a long driveway? Because in the country, it is often difficult to spot driveway entrances so some ppl mark their entrance with a garden a sign, a light, etc.

Am I the only one that thinks them going on Dr. Phil was a complete waste or let down? I mean we found out nothing that we don't already know or what's out there publicly. At this point I feel it was all for ratings and viewer count on Dr. Phil's part. I don't think he asked them any real hard questions at all.

Well, Dr. Phil could not have known ahead of time she would not give up more. He focused on body language which was interesting. He brought up some interesting points IMO.

I couldn’t agree more! And Dr. Phil seeing no way that D or C could have anything to do with her disappearance is BS in my opinion. He referred to the timeline as one reason- only LE knows the TRUE timeline. I just don’t see how they can be ruled out. It must have been strategic to tell them that. IMOO

A few questions I've had on "simmer" :
Do we know for a fact that DW has never heard of the "cornbread mafia" ? (I've never heard of that term either, but it makes me think of backwoods drug dealers.)
Is DW generally truthful and reliable in his statements, as in -- has LE has verified what he's said thus far ?
Genuinely curious b/c I've never heard of LE speaking about DW and his timeline & other public (via msm or social media) statements, nor confirming them.

Is it possible Dr. P. and his other interviewers mentioned this 'mafia', and what they actually meant was did either parent have any past dealings with anyone with criminal (past or present) involvement; that may have resulted in Summer's disappearance ?
Somewhat of a roundabout way to inquire.
It looks as if a response was generated.

I doubt Dr. P. or anyone else in the interview know more than we do, here in this forum.
Have they watched any of the other interviews on msm or social media before this ?
Imo.

Actually, perhaps another scenario. About the purse, I gave a reason in a previous post. If she drove to her garden as someone in the country with a long driveway may have and if she has a keyless start button ignition...

Now that I think of my 3rd speculation in a previous post, the scream fits. Say mom was disciplining the child, thus the child's shriek, then grandma needs help yada yada...

P.S. Or let's say mom tells the child she has to go with __ (cornbread mafia) for a couple of days (payment of some sort) and the child screams in rebellion...runs away later.

Well, Dr. Phil could not have known ahead of time she would not give up more. He focused on body language which was interesting. He brought up some interesting points IMO.
True, but I would think it would be his responsibility or the people that work for him that are responsible from bringing the show ideas and cases for him to look at would have a bit more knowledge in this case in order to push into the harder questions and at least try to even piece together a timeline of that day or what happened between the time they came home from their outing until she disappeared. And I think that was the longest run on sentence I've ever typed. :D

Actually, perhaps another scenario. About the purse, I gave a reason in a previous post. If she drove to her garden as someone in the country with a long driveway may have and if she has a keyless start button ignition...

Now that I think of my 3rd speculation in a previous post, the scream fits. Say mom was disciplining the child, thus the child's shriek, then grandma needs help yada yada...

P.S. Or let's say mom tells the child she has to go with __ (cornbread mafia) for a couple of days (payment of some sort) and the child screams in rebellion...runs away later.

Could also be a fanny pack or something she just called a purse. Wallet, phone, a bottle of water.....

I believe The W's were under contract by the Dr Phil show to remain silent about details of their appearance on the show. Now that the segments have aired, I wonder if they if they are free to talk.

There is no fixing the timeline without investigation. Now, CM did look into what he could of it, i think. Such as he confirmed with, i think the Hippie Store, that CB and CH were in there 6/15.

CB and/or CH should have literal receipts for some of the day. I am sure LE has those, of course. So, possibly some of the day can be proven.

Maybe Dr. Phil is essentially using CB's timeline (which is lite on times because she basically didn't look at a clock most of the day).

Which, going more or less by it, i have thought that it was unlikely this crew could hide SW super well and super quick. And have not really cracked.

But, idk what happened.

I hear what you're saying about pressing harder, but feel he was trying not to accuse or interrogate as his is an entertainment show, not a law enforcement forum.

Yes, he did say the timeline doesn't add up and my husband speculates she did what she said, but maybe earlier and then fell asleep, drugged-out, or blacked out and started the search much later. If the scream does fall into play, fits. But why scream didn't rouse grandma or mom or brothers unless scream was from something that was normal to them.

I don’t see LE having any interest in a press conference as described here (TBI, FBI, Sheriff & Summer’s parents). I do think CW & DW would absolutely stand along side of them. I only see one happening if Summer is found and/or an arrest is made in her disappearance. I also don’t see the value at this point. LE in this case is a bit standoff-ish with the public (IMO) and they always mention SM rumors having a negative impact on the case but they don’t provide much clarity. It has to be maddening to get “tips” asking about searching the bloody flower pots, did they talk to neighbors, did they look under the Wells home, etc. However, I’m afraid their displeasure with the public might prevent a much needed tip from coming in, someone won’t bother. IMO
That could be all cleared up if they got together to do a presser. A lot of the misinformation is not coming just from SM. DW flat told DP his step sister's were distant relatives, and lying about the SA. He admitted to it himself to CM. The lack of a real timeline. Not SM. Not a sight or peep from CH. They could easily clear up what is fact and what is just SM hooey if they got together with LE,FBI,TBI and did a presser. That would say a lot more than anything else so far. Since June 15, 2021. MOO

That could be all cleared up if they got together to do a presser. A lot of the misinformation is not coming just from SM. DW flat told DP his step sister's were distant relatives, and lying about the SA. He admitted to it himself to CM. The lack of a real timeline. Not SM. Not a sight or peep from CH. They could easily clear up what is fact and what is just SM hooey if they got together with LE,FBI,TBI and did a presser. That would say a lot more than anything else so far. Since June 15, 2021. MOO
bbm
Ita.
Esp. about the parents and CH getting together with LE and holding a press conference to verify everything that's fact.
How unfortunate.

As far as the bolded : It's too bad Dr. P. didn't call him out on this.
For one thing it's wasting Dr. Phil's time.
As well as other interviewers' time, who are trying to help find her and have taken time to bring attention for Summer's sake !!
And btw where has CH been ?
Imo.

Last edited:
I mean what if the people who need shaking down are not going to answer questions for anyone? Some people can keep their mouths shut even if LE drags them in for questioning.

Yeah, CB is holding something back on TV. Maybe she told LE. But, is it about SW or just something to do with general law breaking? (Not saying she personally was the law breaker.)

And yeah, she wants to look like a good mother. But, no one has said she literally went anywhere, so she was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix