Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you can, but the rules require you to provide a link to the program being quoted from ... and I guess you are meaning Media Watch, which has been linked to here quite recently here.

And it really helps when quoting from a program to give the time mark where the quoted material is mentioned.
Thank you for clearing that up, huge help . I must have missed the mention of media watch.

I have followed this case from day one. My first impressions was FF. As the years went by an there was one POI after another, I wavered, but always returned to my initial hypothesis.
The FFC is suspicious. cold, Self serving.
i agree with you, pois have come and gone but that feeling always stayed and i was alarmed when gary jubelin cleared them, then reassured myself it was just a strategy to make them trust him, but no, it wasnt, it feels weird being allowed to finally discuss it here though

Both of them, because of their professions, are highly literate, expert performers. They stay on script. They never seem to stop to ponder a question or grasp for the right words.

The FM strikes me as being controlling/calculating. I have not really formed much of an opinion about the FF, but then birds of a feather do tend to flock together.

Agree, it’s harder to gauge the MFC. He can barely get a word in edgewise. FFC constantly interjects and talks over him. My suspicion here is that she knows her timeline is way off and doesn’t want him to talk too much. I notice when interviewers ask just how long it was from when she noticed him missing she avoids the question and starts rambling. IMO

I noticed this image on the 60 minutes segment earlier today. I know that it's been photoshopped to put William in the foreground, but in the background, there is a photo of the balcony at FGM's house. It appears to have chairs pushed up against the railing. Has anyone seen a photo like this before? Quite alarming if the balcony fall theory is to be entertained.

(Or am I just seeing things that aren't there - haha!)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 12.59.21 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 12.59.21 pm.png
    499.5 KB · Views: 76
I haven’t read anywhere, in any statements from FM Or FGM about this. So that’s kinda my point. Did she tell her mother she was taking the car ? Why hasn’t that been mentioned. If the keys were inside the house, then after checking the yard, the FM would have needed to go back upstairs for the keys (you’d expect)
probably just grabbed off a hall table, i guess fgm was still able to drive her car so theyd be close by?

I posted two threads ago to check the cemetery, Apparently it is 200 metres from the house down the road. What it WT took off down to the cemetery as he was colouring and drawing to take to his FGF grave that afternoon, may have been hit by a car down there ?? Or got lost down near the cemetery?
Little W just had arrived at Benaroon Dr the evening before. He couldn't have known the cemetery or the way to it, I think.

Something I haven’t seen mentioned is when or where exactly would the FM have gotten the keys to take the car driving ? Where does this fit in the timeline ?
FGM most likely kept her car keys in a particular place (e.g. keys hook) and FM knew that.
With so much misleading information being provided (whether unintentionally or intentionally) we can only speculate on when a little drive was fitted in.

Senior Constable Chris Rowley stated that she was standing out on the road and waved him down when he arrived 10 minutes after the triple 000 call at 10.56am. (She wouldn't have driven away anywhere when she was expecting to greet Police). Because she had to return into the house to make the triple 000 call on the landline, there really wouldn't have been time to do all the searching outside in the garden and, as she has said, in every cupboard and under the house .... as well as driving down to the Riding School.

No Cookies | Herald Sun:
“We’ve been looking for him now for about 15 or 20 minutes but I thought it could be five or it could be longer because he was just playing here and we heard him and then we heard nothing,” William’s mother told the operator when asked how long he had been missing during audio released by NSW Police today.

So, if MFC left between 9.00 and 9.30, so there was a 1 hour to 1&half hours time-slot for her to take her little drive before her estimated time that William was last seen.
JMO on the events as they may have occurred.

EVIDENCE- NOT SPECULATION !

CREDIBLE EYE-WITNESS TO KIDNAPPING OF WILLIAM TYRRELL (as many others here have argued!).

On the day in question, Kendall resident Mr Ronald Chapman (swears under oath?) at the recent inquest into the disappearance of William Tyrrell, that he most definitely saw the child in a speeding 4 wheel drive , with a blonde woman at the wheel followed by someone driving erratically in a blue/grey? vehicle who almost lost control of the speeding car whilst rounding the curb in the road.

stated that he spotted the William with both hands up against the window pane. The speeding woman took no heed for his safety and Ron Chapman cursed under his breath that she was a / SILLY B**tch/ he said.
The FF had a 4WD and FGM had a small grey Mazda.

IMO Mr Chapman got the types of cars correct but not the colours. Maybe he really did see something important but has issues with his vision and colours.

The FF had a 4WD and FGM had a small grey Mazda.

IMO Mr Chapman got the types of cars correct but not the colours. Maybe he really did see something important but has issues with his vision and colours.
------------------------------------------------
YES!
He is elderly.
I could easily make similar errors regarding colours of vehicles
on the spur of the moment given that he only viewed the vehicles
for mere seconds!
Our neighbours have lived next door for over 30 years.
I THINK that they have a 4 wheel drive too.
Colour...??? Forget IT!
I see it every day too.
Observation skills = ZERO!

I noticed this image on the 60 minutes segment earlier today. I know that it's been photoshopped to put William in the foreground, but in the background, there is a photo of the balcony at FGM's house. It appears to have chairs pushed up against the railing. Has anyone seen a photo like this before? Quite alarming if the balcony fall theory is to be entertained.

I see a pinkish coloured flame?

I notice when interviewers ask just how long it was from when she noticed him missing she avoids the question and starts rambling. IMO

I feel the reason is that she doesn't actually know. I get a strong feeling that she was not on the back patio when William took off. I feel that she may have been inside attending to other things, leaving Nana temporarily in charge -- and Nana was reading the newspaper at the time and didn't notice either.

There's a strong motive for her, as a foster mother hoping to adopt, to not appear to have been grossly negligent whilst in charge of a 3 year old and therfore to reconstruct things to lessen that appearance without blaming her own mother in the process.

Another side of this: "It is easier to exclude a suspect than to convict someone based on a DNA match. The FBI estimates that one-third of initial rape suspects are excluded because DNA samples fail to match."

Can DNA Demand a Verdict?

It did get Bradley Robert pinned for the murder of Ciara Glennon and the vicious (dual) rape of KJG (name suppression) at Karrakatta Cemetery in 1995.

He was on the back deck though.
NOT the balcony at the RHS of the house wrapping around to the rear upstairs, when that image was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member