Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not write that comment for you to infer it that way. My apologies that I did not better communicate that to you.

If the MFC believes how WT became a foster child is relevant to the investigation in his disappearance, he is using yet another mouthpiece he has access to (which the bios do not) to push yet another narrative that does not involve them in WT's disappearance (and focus on the less resourced bios).

Affluence = access. It's a huge issue when the affluent may be the guilty party.

Just my opinion and observation that is directly tied to the way this bungled investigation was conducted.

This 100%.

I don't buy into the affluence VS battler mentality.

It stands to reason that approved foster parents may generally be better placed to care for at-risk children ... better placed in the sense that they have room to house the at-risk child, they have a clear criminal history, they have no allegations of child abuse against them, they can feed/school/clothe/nurture the at-risk child, a parent may be able to afford to stay at home and care for the at-risk child so they have constant stability ... etc etc.

imo

FA has exhibited brazen behaviour in the past. imo
There is no credible evidence to place him there though.

Its like picking a needle out of a haystack.

All the incriminating things that point to the FFC involvement.
- There at the time as his carer.
-Has given varying details of what happened at inappropriate times. (when asked by dispatch if anyone was around that wasnt supposed to be she said no but later introduced a very detailed description of 2 cars and all the times she witnessed them. which NOBODY else seen them or can confirm.)
-Going for a car ride she didn't disclose till later.(After a witness came forward implicating seeing her)
- Questionable meddling with a camera time stamp.
- The one with something to loose. (everything actually if your life revolves around these kids)

Incriminating things that point to FA.
- He's a dooshbag.

moo

Shaken baby syndrome has crossed my mind, considering the FFCs difficulties with William's behaviour. William was boisterous and "masculine" (whatever that means) the morning he went missing. Could he have had a meltdown and FFC lost it?

I find something along those lines more plausible than a cover up of a geniune accident where a normal person would call 000.

I am yet to locate a case where a parent has buried a child who had a genuine accident, and has hidden them from authorities.

Here's a potential case:
‘They stopped bringing him’: Neighbour mortified after discovery in wall of family home

"If the foster mother is guilty of this, she is the greatest actor in Australian criminal history"
Yes, she would be, and of course, the chances are she isn't. However, actors tell stories. And the FFC talking about the cars sound like stories, which don't even pass the test of credulity. JMO.

'Anything is possible but I know these people, and I don't buy it,' he said.

'They are both professional people from a comfortable part of Sydney, are level-headed and decent. I can't believe this for a second.'
I read this as "they're part of my tribe; I'm not capable of this, therefore they're not." JMO.

As far as FA, he might have an"old-time beer belly," but he's not in his late 50s. He was staying in Heron's Creek, 7km north of Kendall. What business would FA have had at 48 Benaroon Drive? It would have been dumb luck that he walked down to Nanna's that day and just happened to stumble upon WT. Further dumb luck that no one saw him when he took him. Even further dumb luck that WT didn't scream. And even crazier dumb luck that FFC remembered three cars which no one else had seen, creating a fourth car in this scenario: RP's who ... saw FA on the side of Batar Creek Road walking WT and offered him a ride? Just speculating how FA could have done it. Befuddling.

What does everyone make of this post on the official WT facebook page?

Curious how the FP know that this is "fake news"? Thoughts?

FAKE NEWS CAUSES MORE HEARTBREAK FOR WILLIAM’S LOVED ONES
It’s almost 7 years since William was abducted and once again we find ourselves preparing to deal with the grief and loss compounded by years of not knowing what happened to our boy or where he is.
Imagine waking up to an unsubstantiated article published by a large NSW media outlet claiming that a “senior officer” within NSW Police has shared that they have a NEW person of interest, whilst inferring that this heinous crime is on the brink of being solved. Once again we are forced to watch others objectify William for personal gain.
Time and time again we’ve watched people lose sight of the tragic reality that William was a precious, innocent little boy who was taken from those he loved and who love him deeply, forgetting that there is a heartbroken family waiting in hope that William will be found.
To publish unverified claims, without consideration to the hurt that articles of this nature cause is disrespectful and devastating to everyone who knows and loves William.
A ONE MILLION DOLLAR reward is waiting for the person who can lead police to William – that’s one MILLION REASONS to make the call to Crime Stoppers NOW on 1800 333 000. Make the call and help bring precious William home to the arms of those he loves and who love him...
#WheresWilliamTyrrell #WheresWilliam #OneMillionReasons #MakeTheCall #CrimeStoppers #MissingWilliamTyrrell #BringHimHome #HelpBringWilliamHome #BringWilliamHome #NeverGiveUp #KeepHopeAlive
To learn more about William please visit his website: http://www.whereswilliam.org/

ff werent named as pois in that report either were they?
so why the outrage?
wouldnt they be happy there was new momentum?

It stands to reason that approved foster parents may generally be better placed to care for at-risk children ... better placed in the sense that they have room to house the at-risk child, they have a clear criminal history, they have no allegations of child abuse against them, they can feed/school/clothe/nurture the at-risk child, a parent may be able to afford to stay at home and care for the at-risk child so they have constant stability ... etc etc.

imo

In this case the affluence vs battler issues are a fact. The average NSW foster carer isn't wealthy & doesn't have multiple high profile media friends who are willing to use their significant public reach to defend them.

& just sayin, with the number of media identities currently discussing their personal connections to the foster parents, it makes me wonder how much influence these relationships played in the harsh media attention the bio fam copped after William first went missing

Shaken baby syndrome has crossed my mind, considering the FFCs difficulties with William's behaviour. William was boisterous and "masculine" (whatever that means) the morning he went missing. Could he have had a meltdown and FFC lost it?

I find something along those lines more plausible than a cover up of a geniune accident where a normal person would call 000.
Just as feasable as a balcony accident cover up.
Probably more so.
Because that kind of incident leaves no doubt your in big trouble....and may take actions to hide it.

speculation only.

imo
Again, I'm not talking about the fostering situation and how higher socioeconomic situations provide opportunities we'd all be lucky to have. Yes, I agree, in general, foster parents can provide in a way bios can't in terms of stability on an array of levels.

I'm talking about affluence in terms of access AFTER WT's disappearance.

ACCESS to 60 Minutes ... to Lia Harris ... to Chris Smith. Access to public mouthpieces who carry weight and influence. Access to driving THEIR narrative.

ACCESS the BM did not have when her name was getting dragged through the mud.

In Little Boy Lost, Lia Harris wasn't telling the BM's story. There was not one mention of the BM. She was telling the foster's story in terms of "what happened to WT." Chris Smith is telling their story. So did 60 Minutes. The presumption was they were not involved, whilst ignoring circumstantial evidence that has been piling up and is not easy to ignore.

It would have been dumb luck that he walked down to Nanna's that day and just happened to stumble upon WT. Further dumb luck that no one saw him when he took him. Even further dumb luck that WT didn't scream. And even crazier dumb luck that FFC remembered three cars which no one else had seen, creating a fourth car in this scenario: RP's who ... saw FA on the side of Batar Creek Road walking WT and offered him a ride? Just speculating how FA could have done it. Befuddling.

There is a lot of information in the back threads about how FA could have been in that area that morning. Obviously, if there was something more definite he wouldn't just be a POI.

GO was reportedly in Kendall paying for his advertising in the local rag. FA is known to have cadged rides from GO.
GO 'can't remember' that morning, according to his interrupted testimony at the inquest.

imo

In Little Boy Lost, Lia Harris wasn't telling the BM's story. There was not one mention of the BM. She was telling the foster's story in terms of "what happened to WT."

Yes, I always had the impression that Lia Harris was reporting from the FF aspect, and Caroline Overington was reporting from the BF aspect.

imo

The thought of someone losing it crosses my mind too. I have wondered if the search underneath the balcony and water tanks was to take away a possible defence strategy of an accident occuring. Just a thought imo.

There is a lot of information in the back threads about how FA could have been in that area that morning. Obviously, if there was something more definite he wouldn't just be a POI.

GO was reportedly in Kendall paying for his advertising in the local rag. FA is known to have cadged rides from GO.
GO 'can't remember' that morning, according to his interrupted testimony at the inquest.

imo
COULD have?

How about some supporting evidence he was.
Other wise this is deflective and a mute point.

LE are not looking at FA.
He and all other nefarious characters of the mid north coast have been eliminated.
For good reason.

There is no evidence to support these suggestions.

moo

The thought of someone losing it crosses my mind too. I have wondered if the search underneath the balcony and water tanks was to take away a possible defence strategy of an accident occuring. Just a thought imo.

I have thought that, and also a way for police to step someone into a confession by suggesting a lower level crime ..

COULD have?

LE are not looking at FA.
He and all other nefarious characters of the mid north coast have been eliminated.
For good reason.

There is no evidence to support these suggestions.

moo

FA has no alibi, so he should not be ruled out just yet either IMO, to do so without solid proof of what actually happened to William would be tunnel vision IMO

COULD have?

I am discussing the case, k-mac. Which I believe is why we are all here.

There are theories in the back threads of how FA could have been in the area that morning. I mentioned one of them in my previous post.

imo

FA has no alibi, so he should not be ruled out just yet either IMO, to do so without solid proof of what actually happened to William would be tunnel vision IMO
But what evidence is there connecting him to Williams disappearance.

Not a thing.

People all over the world that day have no alibi for their mundane activity, doesn't make them guilty of anything because noone can alibi them.

moo

But what evidence is there connecting him to Williams disappearance.

Not a thing.

People all over the world that day have no alibi for their mundane activity, doesn't make them guilty of anything because noone can alibi them.

moo

Yes obviously not everyone on the planet can provide an alibi, but was everyone on the planet at some stage a POI in this case?

I am discussing the case, k-mac. Which I believe is why we are all here.

There are theories in the back threads of how FA could have been in the area that morning. I mentioned one of them in my previous post.

imo
YES SA of course you can, nobody is suggesting you can't.

But I asked you what evidence is there to support these incriminations.

Not talking about 50 pages of maybes.

I see it as deflection if there is nothing to support your allegations.

I can't buy what your selling without something evidentiary.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member