Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memory might not be great. But if nothing of significance happened on a particular day, I'm not going to remember it. Eg Monday two weeks ago, other than knowing its a day I work, I can not tell you the ins and outs of that particular day, I don't remember if I went to buy my lunch or I brought it with me etc. I don't find people not remembering to be suspect.

Fortunately, due to his attendance at Kendall Community Centre and his phone call to FGM's house that morning, some of GO's movements are known.

imo

Last edited:
Couldbe said:
Not sure about the relevancy of my attached photo.
I found, and saved in my file, the attached photo, It appears to show the mound of grass (or similar wording used by the FFC) that she has referred to in one of her podcast interviews.
Changing the subject to the clumps of grass was strange. :confused:
JMO:-
Also, this photo (taken by Lindsay Moller) is likely to have been taken in the very early days of reporting on William's disappearance.....would indicate the level of growth below the balcony at the time.

NB: I should not include a link to this photo due to information therein which includes names of the case concerned people.

Last edited:
I think that you have been here for a long time. Possibly have read the allegations against FA.

There is a lot of circumstantial and suspicious behaviour from FA. Some of it that immediately springs to mind is:

Woman hearing a child's scream in FA's area around the time William disappeared.
FA smelling a dead body.
FA telling many people to look GO's way.
FA's history of pedophilia and alleged murder.
The searches at FA's property.
The deathbed confession implicating FA in the transporting of a young boy when William went missing.
The fact that GO was said to be in Kendall that morning ... and FA reportedly often cadged rides from GO, or took others' cars without permission.

(MSM links to all of this have been previously provided during our discussions.)

FA is still on my personal short-list of suspects, of which there are a few.

imo
thank you
I appreciate your supporting post of where you are coming from.

Fortunately, due to his attendance at Kendall Community Centre and his phone call to FGM's house that morning, some of GO's movements are known.

imo

Yes I get that, if I looked at my bank statement, I could tell you more about what I did on a particular day, and it would jog my memory. But just going in blind and asking to remember a certain day, without prompts, I would come up empty. Just my opinion that if someone recalls in great detail, a day that should be of no real significance to them, I would find that stranger than them not remembering

I think that you have been here for a long time. Possibly have read the allegations against FA.

There is a lot of circumstantial and suspicious behaviour from FA. Some of it that immediately springs to mind is:

Woman hearing a child's scream in FA's area around the time William disappeared.
FA smelling a dead body.
FA telling many people to look GO's way.
FA's history of pedophilia and alleged murder.
The searches at FA's property.
The deathbed confession implicating FA in the transporting of a young boy when William went missing.
The fact that GO was said to be in Kendall that morning ... and FA reportedly often cadged rides from GO, or took others' cars without permission.

(MSM links to all of this have been previously provided during our discussions.)

FA is still on my personal short-list of suspects, of which there are a few.

imo

Not to mention the poor dog.

Inquest hears bestiality allegations involving person of interest in William Tyrrell case

Just to show what he's capable of. And it wasn't a 'maybe'. Link supplied.

And I didn't mention William. ( Although it came out at the inquest, as per my link and has been discussed in the past way back in the threads. IMO)

Sorry, ETA that was in reply to #809 above:

(Being a dispicable human being doesn't make him responsible for Williams mysterious demise.

There is no relation to the dog incident and William.

Character assassination is ok with me though.
A dirtbags a dirtbag.

moo)

Last edited:
Yes I get that, if I looked at my bank statement, I could tell you more about what I did on a particular day, and it would jog my memory. But just going in blind and asking to remember a certain day, without prompts, I would come up empty.

Yes, I also understand that GO was said to be quite ill at the time of his testimony at the inquest. As reported by a WS member who attended the inquest.

Although, I am pretty sure that he had made a formal statement to the police much earlier in the piece. Prior to the inquest.

imo

Last edited:
I don't buy into the affluence VS battler mentality.

It stands to reason that approved foster parents may generally be better placed to care for at-risk children ... better placed in the sense that they have room to house the at-risk child, they have a clear criminal history, they have no allegations of child abuse against them, they can feed/school/clothe/nurture the at-risk child, a parent may be able to afford to stay at home and care for the at-risk child so they have constant stability ... etc etc.

imo

That's up to you obviously, I would just like to expand.

IMO
There's 2 separate issues really. 1. Their appropriateness and capabilities as foster carers 2. Their influence

There's the practical aspects which you clearly state, that many people, battler to extreme affluence can fulfill. (Given battlers can go without to stay home and there's a small allowance).

However the influence the extremely affluent have may be able to blindside the department on their ability, or lackthereof, to deal with the more emotional aspects of foster care.
And the extremely affluent lifestyle may be unable to prepare you for the constant demands of small children. If you've been a manager and think you know what demands are because of that, say. Especially over 35 if you have no experience nannying.
The lack of realistic expectations. And not knowing how to deal with extreme frustration, having not met with that kind of stress, could be just as strongly risky to a kid as an obviously unstable person. Or they could be hiding intentional controlled abuse which could actually be kind of worse in a way.

Not to nitpick, but yeah kids going into care usually don't find OOH care to be very stable, they mostly want to go home.

Just speculation in general.

My apologies to longer-time Posters if this scenario has already been proposed, but if (as LE are now theorising) William was involved with a fall from the balcony the following occurred:
William was climbing up on the balcony railing, and the FFC tried to pull him from there; in that process he struggled and fell over the railing and down onto the ground below losing and not regaining consciousness.
FFC would be mortified, and would very quickly have the thought running through her head that there would be an Inquiry into what had occurred e.g. had it been an accident or a purposeful act?
Horrific to think of, but a possibility, MOO

The FA theory is the one that has been given the most attention in recent months. TV etc.

The car which interested me the most, in relation to FA, is the car which belonged to DP. An old blue car in need of a respray. It was supposedly caught on traffic cameras at around 3pm on the day WT went missing. DP said he was not driving the car that day - it was suggested that FA was driving this car.

It would tie in with the timeframe for RP completing his dialysis treatment - but this is just a suggestion.

For the life of me, I have searched for the news source for this - I cannot find it. It would have been the inquest. All IMO at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB