Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sep 2014 - #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to longer-time Posters if this scenario has already been proposed, but if (as LE are now theorising) William was involved with a fall from the balcony the following occurred:
William was climbing up on the balcony railing, and the FFC tried to pull him from there; in that process he struggled and fell over the railing and down onto the ground below losing and not regaining consciousness.
FFC would be mortified, and would very quickly have the thought running through her head that there would be an Inquiry into what had occurred e.g. had it been an accident or a purposeful act?
Horrific to think of, but a possibility, MOO
Or perhaps FFC, trying to overcome WT’s fear of heights, sits him on the balcony railing - “No Mummy, it’s too high” and struggles to get down, but falls. Maybe not a “genuine accident”, but possibly enough culpability to warrant a covert disposal of his body.

Pure speculation, obviously.

The FA theory is the one that has been given the most attention in recent months. TV etc.

The car which interested me the most, in relation to FA, is the car which belonged to DP. An old blue car in need of a respray. It was supposedly caught on traffic cameras at around 3pm on the day WT went missing. DP said he was not driving the car that day - it was suggested that FA was driving this car.

It would tie in with the timeframe for RP completing his dialysis treatment - but this is just a suggestion.

For the life of me, I have searched for the news source for this - I cannot find it. It would have been the inquest. All IMO at the moment.

NO ALIBI: Shock twist in investigation into missing toddler William Tyrrell

7NEWS understands police asked Abbott about his movements on the day William disappeared.

He has been unable to find someone to vouch for his movements but maintains he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

Case witness Steve, whose true identity is suppressed by a court order, claims a lot of evidence points to Abbott.

“I believe that he, Frank, dropped (friend Ray Porter) off at hospital and had access to Ray’s car,” Steve told 7NEWS.

When parents kill

Not an easy read but some insight into parents who kill.

What I am speaking of is a case(s) where a parent has buried/hidden a child who died in a genuine accident.
I have yet to come across a case like that.

Having followed many a case here, I know about the parents who kill. And the abductors who kill. Thanks, anyway. :)

Or perhaps FFC, trying to overcome WT’s fear of heights, sits him on the balcony railing - “No Mummy, it’s too high” and struggles to get down, but falls. Maybe not a “genuine accident”, but possibly enough culpability to warrant a covert disposal of his body.

Pure speculation, obviously.

If now viewing and focussing on the FFC as a potential POI, we are able to think that we can detect cryptic clues in the words of so many of her statements (Opposites: e.g. "No Mummy, it's too high"; she saw 2 cars parked across the road; "He is roaring like a tiger. He runs around the corner, and I hear another roar. And then … nothing," she said), told like a story, one could compile into a list. By focussing on those said 'cryptic clues' and unpacking them, some answers to what actually occurred might unfold.
MOO

Last edited:
This "news article" starts off ...

That "7NEWS investigation can reveal" is suppose to link to a supportive document to back it up with substance. However, it leads to ... a 404 error (dead link).
Just double checked and it opens easily for me. Could take a screenshot for you, but would that breach copyright?

William Tyrrell investigation reveals person of interest Frank Abbott has no alibi on day of disappearance

7NEWS understands police asked Abbott about his movements on the day William disappeared.

He has been unable to find someone to vouch for his movements but maintains he had nothing to do with the disappearance.

Case witness Steve, whose true identity is suppressed by a court order, claims a lot of evidence points to Abbott.

“I believe that he, Frank, dropped (friend Ray Porter) off at hospital and had access to Ray’s car,” Steve told 7NEWS.

Thank you. This news article reports on the theory of RP's white car being used. I am trying to find DP's blue car. Both in the area at the same time, both caught on traffic cameras.

Yes, as I said, I haven't yet found a case where a parent (foster or biological) has buried/hidden a child who died from a genuine accident.
It is not clear to me what a “genuine accident” is, but putting that aside, do you have a link to anything where it is said that the POI had no role in the fall - i.e. through any act of commission or omission?

I was involved in many fatalities which were accidental, but where third parties were not blameless.

That "7NEWS investigation can reveal" is suppose to link to a supportive document to back it up with substance. However, it leads to ... a 404 error (dead link).

Just a FYI - IMO that link, within the article is supposed to go to the Documentary that CO did for 7News Investigation, as you can see they are advertising it in the article. That Documentary has now been removed as has been stated in a number of posts.

I'm surprised they haven't removed the preview video.

If now viewing and focussing on the FFC as a potential POI, we are able to think that we can detect cryptic clues in the words of so many of her statements (Opposites: e.g. "No Mummy, it;s too high"; she saw 2 cars parked across the road), told like a story, one could compile into a list. By focussing on those said 'cryptic clues' and unpacking them, some answers to what actually occurred might unfold.
MOO

I've been suss on some of the things she says in the same way. I didn't want to sound like I was reading into nothing. Do you guys have examples of this from other cases? Imo.

This information is no longer available due to it now coming under a new suppression order.

I explained this a couple of page's back

It is not clear to me what a “genuine accident” is, but putting that aside, do you have a link to anything where it is said that the POI had no role in the fall - i.e. through any act of commission or omission?

I was involved in many fatalities which were accidental, but where third parties were not blameless.

I don't even have a link that says William definitely fell (and I personally don't think he did), let alone a link that says that any POI knows anything about such a fall.

As I have stated before, I believe the Coroner is ruling in or out such events. Presumably, we'll know more when her report is finalised and published.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member