MI - 4 students killed, 6 injured, shooting at Oxford High School, 30 Nov 2021 *Arrest incl parents*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like handing your car keys to a drunk. If they killed someone, it’s possible you could be charged as well.
Well said.

Only in this case, I think the totality is: Giving the keys to an intoxicated person whose apparent intent is engage in street racing. You then tell him about a popular street racing area and encourage him to go.

Updated article. I may be behind just started following but didn't know they stopped communicating with their lawyer too.

The Crumbleys were supposed to turn themselves in with their attorney on Friday but they stopped communicating and cooperating with their attorney and are now on the run.

The FBI and US Marshals are assisting with the search.

Parents of accused Oxford shooter are headed back to area for arraignment, say attorneys

The same reason by LE was given, they were not charged at the time they went missing so couldn't be under surveillance.
JMO

You'd think that having them under surveillance would save them time & money in the long run. If they did it undercover w/o the family knowing or interring so it could not be considered harassment.

The behavior and texts of his mother in particular are outrageous.

It appears the classroom teacher or teachers who reported the ammunition search on the computer the day before the murders and the drawings on the day of the murder did exactly what should have been done.

Knowing the content of the search as well as of the drawing, and not immediately contacting either LE or the school safety officer/s to have the student's backpack, locker and possibly school bathroom searched for a weapon boggles the mind given the early warnings by the classroom teachers.

Therefore, school Admin should be held accountable as well imo

I can't fully disagree with you, but I wonder how many American schools are dealing with 'warning signs' every week. Can they just shut down their schools constantly? Having said that, I think there were many, many signs that there was a serious risk in this particular case, so I agree with you.

To be fair to the school, the nature of the drawing from how it was described, sounds more suicidal than homicidal. Why didn't the parents care that their son could be suicidal?

They obviously don't care that much about their son if they're more concerned about their charges than being there for him. I wonder if he knows that his parents are on the run and left him behind to fend for himself.
Seriously. Who does stuff like this? Abandon your kid to save your own sorry skin after you failed him.

That thought crossed my mind too. But would anyone help them with what they are charged with? This involves children. Maybe I’m too naive…

For some groups, that wouldn't be a problem. There are some seriously crazy and dangerous people in the U. S. these days who obey no laws or rules and have no respect for the rights of others.

Yikes, alert Canadian authorities as well. Even with the Canadian border being far closer, the couple may perceive that Canada has too many controls and effective police to risk hiding there.

If that were I possibility, I was thinking about them illegally crossing over an un-manned section, but I don't know how feasible that would be.

It's now almost 7pm EST. Where are the Crumbleys? Did they get lost on their way to a police station??

Last edited:
If they were smart they'd just turn themselves in immediately, and claim that "wires were crossed" or something.

Every minute they fail to do so, just makes things worse.
What were they thinking? Are they just going to leave their son to fend for himself? He probably doesn't have a lot of support from many people just now.
Are they taking possible evidence away to hide or destroy it?
Going to a doomsday bunker or similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member