Lies point us to the truth #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough but you don't know what they were doing under the covers. They could have been eating candy who knows? If BR was a known sexual abuser to the R's shouldn't they be preventing other children from being around him but they weren't. Why were they allowed to have bedrooms on the same floor let alone sleeping in the same bedroom? They were on the 3rd floor unable to see or hear anything. Any theories on the 911 call placed by someone in the Ramsey house on 12/23?

danablue1,
The housekeeper LHP knew what she saw and it was not an isolated incident. JonBenet popped up from beneath the sheets to tell LHP to Go Away.

This is usually termed as Playing Doctor, so there is nothing much to see, so we can all move along.

Except for JonBenet who was on the recieving end of sexual abuse and a blunt instrument!

JonBenet was in therapy running up to Christmas, and you have to wonder why, Patsy never said.

The True Bills do indict the parents for child neglect and allowing JonBenet to be left in a position where she could be abused, meaning they might have been given medical advice which they ignored or forgot, ramnesia?

Why were they allowed to have bedrooms on the same floor let alone sleeping in the same bedroom?
That's one for JR or PR. They slept in each others bed, the room aspect is just folks being polite about the situation.

JonBenet and Burke shared a bedroom on Christmas Eve according to Patsy, so what do you think happened on Christmas Day night?

I reckon it was a repeat of Christmas Eve with the kids wearing the same pajamas?

Any theories on the 911 call placed by someone in the Ramsey house on 12/23?
Has to be someone wanting to report an assault of some kind, but being over-ridden by the Ramsey's who likely said we'll deal with it?

Why else would Susan Stine answer the door for Patsy Ramsey. You know how close the Stines and the Ramsey's became after JonBenet's death, any coincidence?

There much more to the case than what the Networks spin out. They can only broadcast what they are legally allowed to say.

It's a case with everything: millionare parents, kiddy pageants, sexual assault, staged crime-scenes, except Justice for JonBenet.

Did the parents pay to have the forensic evidence tweaked, they managed after Thomas' litigation case to get the Sexual Assault rephrased as Genital Trauma, see his book Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation, then there is the mixed dna attributed to JonBenet and a stranger, really how about another Ramsey with minimal points of reference for an exact match, which are then merged with other foreign dna present?

Meaning the dna results might not only be unreliable, we knew that anyway, but what if there was Ramsey dna present that was conveniently overlooked?

Like I say the case is not over, there is more to come ...

icedtea4me,
Thanks for the clarification, any idea why PR or JR would not have had Murder In The First Degree Counts leveled at them?

Count I would've logically been the Murder in the First Degree charge set by the prosecution for John and for Patsy. The fact that neither John nor Patsy were indicted on Count I means that each received 8 or fewer votes.

icedtea4me,
Thanks for the clarification, any idea why PR or JR would not have had Murder In The First Degree Counts leveled at them?

Count I would've logically been the Murder in the First Degree charge set by the prosecution for John and for Patsy. The fact that neither John nor Patsy were indicted on Count I means that each received 8 or fewer votes.

icedtea4me,

Apparently, neither can JR or PR be apprehended, prosecuted, convicted, and punished. Exonerated.

During their October 11, 2010 radio show, Dan Caplis and Craig Silverman interviewed current Boulder District Attorney, Stan Garnett, who had inherited the Ramsey case from Mary Lacy -

Dan Caplis: And Stan, so it would be fair to say then that Mary Lacy’s clearing of the Ramseys is no longer in effect, you’re not bound by that, you’re just going to follow the evidence wherever it leads.

Stan Garnett: What I’ve always said about Mary Lacy’s exoneration is that it speaks for itself. I’ve made it clear that any decisions made going forward about the Ramsey case will be made based off of evidence…

Dan Caplis: Stan, when you say that the exoneration speaks for itself, are you saying that it’s Mary Lacy taking action, and that action doesn’t have any particular legally binding effect, it may cause complications if there is ever a prosecution of a Ramsey down the road, but it doesn’t have a legally binding effect on you, is that accurate?

Stan Garnett: That is accurate, I think that is what most of the press related about the exoneration at the time that it was issued.

https://www.reddit.com/r/JonBenetRamsey/comments/azp9ud/the_ramseys_are_unexonerated_from_listen/

<snip>
Kolar's remarks about Burke's pajamas:
Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, pages 370 - 371
There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.

It doesn't occur to Kolar nor you that just because a pair of pajama pants may be too big for JonBenet doesn't mean that they still fit Burke.

It doesn't occur to Kolar nor you that just because a pair of pajama pants may be too big for JonBenet doesn't mean that they still fit Burke.

icedtea4me,
Yikes, so if they are too small for BR and too large for JonBenet what are they doing lying on JonBenet's bedroom floor containing fecal matter?

It's not the pajama bottom size that matters, we have moved on you know, it's their color, were they the same pair Burke wore in the Christmas morning photographs?

the color of the pajama bottoms can allow the revision of a BDI theory.

Note: it is another BPD omission of forensic evidence or where Kolar and friends know not to mention the color as it might link BR to JonBenet's death!

Hmm... It's extremely telling that BDIs have this unquenchable need to distance themselves from an adult being the perpetrator of JonBenet's murder.

icedtea4me,
How many times have I posted it was likely PR who asphyxiated JonBenet?

With the outside possibility Patsy messed up a first attempt then JR took over and asphyxiated JonBenet?

What took place on Christmas night in Boulder was not a simple IDI or a linear RDI straight out some CSI episode.

icedtea4me,
That's strange because it means the GJ thought they had enough evidence to hit the parents with Child Abuse and Assisting an Offender, but not enough for Murder In The First Degree despite Patsy's fibers being left all over the crime-scene including JonBenet and the ligature?

icedtea4me,
How many times have I posted it was likely PR who asphyxiated JonBenet?

With the outside possibility Patsy messed up a first attempt then JR took over and asphyxiated JonBenet?

What took place on Christmas night in Boulder was not a simple IDI or a linear RDI straight out some CSI episode.

So you're saying both PR and JR committed murder in the first degree. PR starting it with JR finishing it because she botched it and both also assisting each other in the cover up?

Hmm... It's extremely telling that BDIs have this unquenchable need to distance themselves from an adult being the perpetrator of JonBenet's murder.

icedtea4me,

I just knew you’d reply to this comment.
Please share with us your theory based on the evidence.

So you're saying both PR and JR committed murder in the first degree. PR starting it with JR finishing it because she botched it and both also assisting each other in the cover up?

danablue1,
I'm speculating this is how it could have happened, but it does'nt have to be so.

It might have been PR on her own, nobody really knows, as there is no smoking gun.

There is enough forensic evidence to think PR asphyiated JonBenet.

She might have thought JonBenet was already dead so all she was doing was adding staging.

Except, inadvertently, she killed JonBenet?

This is the parents staging, we know they were involved the forensic evidence says so, but not quite enough to pin down who did what?

So you can argue Patsy was staging for BR or JR, maybe herself, or all three ramseys.

The True Bills tell us the parents helped stage the crime-scene, so it's likely one of them asphyxiated JonBenet, you decide!

icedtea4me,
Yikes, so if they are too small for BR and too large for JonBenet what are they doing lying on JonBenet's bedroom floor containing fecal matter?<snip>

16 TOM HANEY: How about 378?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: This is JonBenet's floor, her

18 pants.

19 TOM HANEY: Do you recall those particular

20 pants, when she would have worn those last?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: Not for sure. Probably

22 recently because they are dropped in the middle of the

23 floor, but I don't remember exactly.

24 TOM HANEY: They are kind of inside out.

25 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

1 TOM HANEY: 379 is a close up of it. It

2 appears they are stained.

3 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

4 TOM HANEY: Is that something that JonBenet

5 had a problem with?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: Well she, you know, she was at

7 age where she was learning to wipe herself and, you

8 know, sometimes she wouldn't do such a great job.

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

Are you saying JonBenet isn't allowed to wear bigger pants?

16 TOM HANEY: How about 378?

17 PATSY RAMSEY: This is JonBenet's floor, her

18 pants.

19 TOM HANEY: Do you recall those particular

20 pants, when she would have worn those last?

21 PATSY RAMSEY: Not for sure. Probably

22 recently because they are dropped in the middle of the

23 floor, but I don't remember exactly.

24 TOM HANEY: They are kind of inside out.

25 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

1 TOM HANEY: 379 is a close up of it. It

2 appears they are stained.

3 PATSY RAMSEY: Right.

4 TOM HANEY: Is that something that JonBenet

5 had a problem with?

6 PATSY RAMSEY: Well she, you know, she was at

7 age where she was learning to wipe herself and, you

8 know, sometimes she wouldn't do such a great job.

http://www.acandyrose.com/1998BPD-Patsy-Interview-Complete.htm

Are you saying JonBenet isn't allowed to wear bigger pants?

icedtea4me,
I never said that, you are welcome to though, just post that this is what you are saying.

Your quote from acandyrose has absolutely nothing to do with the pajama bottoms found lying on JonBenet's bedroom floor, which I'm speculating belonged to Burke Ramsey?

The pants Haney and Patsy are discussing were left on her bathroom floor!

I have a theory as to why Burke Ramsey's pajama bottoms were left on JonBenet's bedroom floor, and it relates to aspects of Kolar's theory.

Take note that Patsy says: Well she, you know, she was at age where she was learning to wipe herself and, you know, sometimes she wouldn't do such a great job.

Same cannot be said for Burke Ramsey, is Patsy simply misinforming Haney here?

Did Patsy know what was going on here, like the True Bills suggest so, also Patsy stated that JonBenet was in therapy prior to Christmas, evidently something was going on?

If those pajama bottoms are colored Blue then its a red-flag suggesting the case is BDI.

You have to wonder why BPD never sent any fecal matter from the pajamas to the lab for analysis, or did they, and sat on the results?

<snip>Your quote from acandyrose has absolutely nothing to do with the pajama bottoms found lying on JonBenet's bedroom floor, which I'm speculating belonged to Burke Ramsey?
The pants Haney and Patsy are discussing were left on her bathroom floor!

Oh, FFS! That's because there never were any blue pants on JonBenet's bedroom floor. The only blue pants were the ones on her bathroom floor. (You're more than welcome to provide photographic proof of blue pants on her bedroom floor.)

I have a theory as to why Burke Ramsey's pajama bottoms were left on JonBenet's bedroom floor, and it relates to aspects of Kolar's theory.

I dare you to state your theory, but it has to include how Fleet White sees Burke in his pajama pants while they are simultaneously supposedly on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

So Fleet White saw the pajamas Burke was wearing. He can testify as to whether they match what you see in the Christmas morning photo?

Lies point us to the truth #2

Take note that Patsy says: Well she, you know, she was at age where she was learning to wipe herself and, you know, sometimes she wouldn't do such a great job.
Same cannot be said for Burke Ramsey, is Patsy simply misinforming Haney here?

Since the same cannot be said for Burke, then that means, unlike JonBenet, he already knew how to wipe himself well after defecating.

<snip>If those pajama bottoms are colored Blue then its a red-flag suggesting the case is BDI.

I do trust you are intelligent enough to know that there is more than one shade of blue.

You have to wonder why BPD never sent any fecal matter from the pajamas to the lab for analysis, or did they, and sat on the results?

Logic dictates that the fecal matter on the pants belonged to JonBenet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname