GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you: I think he is a little sociopath in the making. He is also a poor faker!

He's not good at it -- yet... Ted Bundy started when he was young, too. In his twenties he was pretty darn smooth, and got better and better. The only time he was openly nutz with his actions was after he'd been in jail for months... His rage and yearning for violence grew every day behind bars. He escaped and traveled, and then there was the massacre at Chi-O, and the horrific slaughter of the 12 y/o, and the violence against a woman sleeping in her bed.
This boy has the same type M.O., in my opinion, even at his young age, and he must be stopped until he dies. JMO.

He's not good at it -- yet... Ted Bundy started when he was young, too. In his twenties he was pretty darn smooth, and got better and better. The only time he was openly nutz with his actions was after he'd been in jail for months... His rage and yearning for violence grew every day behind bars. He escaped and traveled, and then there was the massacre at Chi-O, and the horrific slaughter of the 12 y/o, and the violence against a woman sleeping in her bed.
This boy has the same type M.O., in my opinion, even at his young age, and he must be stopped until he dies. JMO.
This kid is a punk..I do think he’s evil and was just allowed to do freely I have no idea why he chose Tristyn or how she even got involved with him I hope Florida locks him up for life

I can't imagine the atmosphere in Tristyn's house on her birthday. From smiling at thinking of mom's first look at her newborn daughter, her little girl sillies, and then to thoughts of her last moments with that ~person~. Smiling to crying to screaming.
Hoping after that a feeling of peace and some bit of solace for the coming of justice, however uneven, for Fucci.
Taking a deep breath for her and those who love and miss her.

‘We ❤️ TB’ Tristyn Bailey’s neighborhood illuminated in teal on her birthday

On what would have been her 14th birthday, Tristyn Bailey’s neighborhood lit itself up in the color teal -- her favorite color.

On Tuesday night, luminaries were placed throughout the Durbin Crossing area in Bailey’s memory. In one spot -- small tea lights spelled out “We ❤️ TB.”

Vigils and prayer circles were held around the area, and students of her school were encouraged to wear white. To show support, others tied aqua colored bows to their mailboxes.

Hundreds of people wearing aqua and white attended a service at Celebration Church on Jacksonville’s Southside, and thousands watched the two-hour tribute online.

In October, during their homecoming game at Julington Creek Plantation Park, Bailey’s cheer squad and the Patriot Oaks football team all wore jerseys and uniforms that were aqua.

Trial date set for teen accused of killing 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. – Aiden Fucci, the St. Johns County teenager charged with the brutal stabbing death of his schoolmate, 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, appeared in court Wednesday and learned that his murder trial will start in November.

Judge Lee Smith set the final pretrial hearing date for Oct. 26 and blocked off two weeks for Fucci’s trial: Nov. 7-18.

Fucci will be in court again on Aug. 31.

The judge announced final pretrial hearing date for Oct. 26 and blocked off two weeks for Fucci’s trial: Nov. 7-18.

It troubles me that cases like this and the murder of Heidi Broussard have been put on the back burner because of Covid-- both cases are horrific and I know many of us here would be following the trials- what happens is that because of the pandemic these victims get forgotten------ I know we all want justice for Trysten Bailey and for Heidi as well.

Taken from Attorneys file 4 court motions ahead of Aiden Fucci’s trial

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. – Defense attorneys for Aiden Fucci, the teenager charged with first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, have filed four pretrial motions they say will ensure their client receives a fair trial.

The motions include:

• That the jury not be shown crime scene or autopsy photos of Bailey
  • That Bailey’s family be admonished against emotional outbursts in the courtroom
  • That the jury not be told about Fucci’s first-degree murder indictment
  • That TV cameras not be allowed in court for jury selection

It's pretty disgusting to request that Tristyn's family not to have any "emotional" outbursts buy i guess they are referring to anyone maybe shouting at AF, calling him names etc?

Also, as horrible as it is, why shouldn't the jury see the photos of exactly what he did to this poor girl?

It troubles me that cases like this and the murder of Heidi Broussard have been put on the back burner because of Covid-- both cases are horrific and I know many of us here would be following the trials- what happens is that because of the pandemic these victims get forgotten------ I know we all want justice for Trysten Bailey and for Heidi as well.
Waiting so patiently for justice for Heidi Broussard.... In the mean time clock is ticking for Tristyn's justice. Its just a matter of time.

Taken from Attorneys file 4 court motions ahead of Aiden Fucci’s trial

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. – Defense attorneys for Aiden Fucci, the teenager charged with first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Tristyn Bailey, have filed four pretrial motions they say will ensure their client receives a fair trial.

The motions include:

• That the jury not be shown crime scene or autopsy photos of Bailey
  • That Bailey’s family be admonished against emotional outbursts in the courtroom
  • That the jury not be told about Fucci’s first-degree murder indictment
  • That TV cameras not be allowed in court for jury selection

It's pretty disgusting to request that Tristyn's family not to have any "emotional" outbursts buy i guess they are referring to anyone maybe shouting at AF, calling him names etc?

Also, as horrible as it is, why shouldn't the jury see the photos of exactly what he did to this poor girl?

I cannot imagine a judge not allowing the jury to see crime scene and autopsy photos--- that is so ridiculous!!!

I cannot imagine a judge not allowing the jury to see crime scene and autopsy photos--- that is so ridiculous!!!
And that the jury can't be told about his murder indictment? Really? Isn't that kind of the basis of the trial and something they would need to know? Wish we had the full motion to understand their reasoning on this.

And that the jury can't be told about his murder indictment? Really? Isn't that kind of the basis of the trial and something they would need to know? Wish we had the full motion to understand their reasoning on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea