Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say the creator of the profile was only pretending to be sort of local: "Alaska born, Indiana raised, travel living. LA NY business travel."

Source of image was the video from this news article: New question emerges in Delphi murders: Who runs fake profile 'anthony_shots'?

If you listen to the ISP video about the fake profile (also contained in my link above), the press information officer says that "The fictitious anthony_shots profile used images of a known male model and portrayed himself as being extremely wealthy and owning numerous sports cars. The creator of the fictitious profile used this information while communicating with juvenile females to solicit nude images, obtain their addresses, and attempt to meet with them."

So IMO he wasn't just "being local " to groom them - we have the ISP saying that he's getting these addresses and the attempts to meet are real. There was definitely a reason local girls were targeted beyond just that they were easy to relate to.

Screenshot_20220907-125620~2.png

But the charge is specific. It says "Solicitation is for sexual intercourse." His first charge, however, fits with what you've listed. It's a Child Exploitation with intent to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of any

Please don't take my posts as argumentative. I'm by no means sure of my own interpretations of these statutes and truly want to understand. :)
Aw, they always write the most egregious first, then the lesser included.
Edit to paste the correct statute, sorry about that.
  • If a person age 21 or older knowingly or intentionally commands, authorizes, urges, incites, requests or advises an individual between 14 and 16 (or a person the offender believes to be between 14 years old and 16 years old) to perform any fondling or touching intended to arouse or satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the older person.

Last edited:
Along with that I’m certain online distribution of images is also a serious offence. But I don’t recall KAK was charged with anything of that nature, the 30 felony charges all related to obtaining and possession. If he was involved in a major CSAM ring, then DropBox would hold the data and it’s been well over 2 years since the original charges were laid, over 5 years since his possible involvement came to light.
See, I guess I think his first charge is. 35-42-4-4(b)(4)(B)

(B) knowingly or intentionally:

(i) disseminates to another person;
(ii) exhibits to another person;
(iii) offers to disseminate or exhibit to another person;  or
(iv) sends or brings into Indiana for dissemination or exhibition;
matter that depicts the uncovered genitals of a child less than eighteen (18) years of age or the exhibition of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any part of the nipple by a child less than eighteen (18) years of age;  or

Indiana Code Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure § 35-42-4-4 | FindLaw

Last edited:
again.. i didnt mean a literal sense
from the beginning .. the investigators were prejudiced and that has led to many confusion and dead ends.. still does
i see no logic used in this case..and i can sense no criminal psychology going on
the recent mess just reinforces that.. being at the mercy of a master troll for one thing
time will tell if i am right or wrong

NONE of us know who the killer is. I have my top suspects, as we all do, but I'm certainly aware that I'm just an outsider with no inside knowledge of how the police have done multiple investigations, what they know from Libby's video, and what crucial information and evidence they have that we are rightfully ignorant of until the crime is solved.

May I ask how you "know" the things you state? "The investigators were prejudiced." " No logic was used in this case." You "can sense no criminal psychology going on."

If you are privy to what the police know and feel and think and have done, then IMO you should apply to the mods to be a Verified Insider.

Otherwise these are just your opinions.

I agree that KAK is a master troll. Whether he's a master troll who not only catfished young girls but also killed them, or whether it's TK, or JBC, or any other potential suspects is not something known to the general public as of now.

Is it frustrating that no one has been arrested for this awful crime that is already five years old? Definitely. Do you know more than LE or are you making your own presumptions? Which you can do if it's YOUR OPINION.

Otherwise please provide links that LE was prejudiced, used no logic, and have not used criminal psychology, or apply for Verified Insider status.

IMO

I would agree with all of this. I think the false personas were a means to get CSAM for self pleasure, sharing, and likely profit. I think L was tricked and probably very taken with a_shots, not sleuthing him. And yes, KAK is an inflated braggart who lies.

My own feeling is that the whole "I was supposed to meet that girl but she never showed up" thing is actually fairly insignificant unless LE has evidence of that meetup, which they would hold back for prosecution, imo. I think a lot of what has been going around on the thread about KAK fooling LE is giving him way too much credit. LE hopefully isn't guiding their investigation based on KAK's word, but the evidence we don't know they have. Hopefully!
TL4S Holy Toledo!!! Do you realize what door you opened...or I am just too slow to see it until now?? "I was supposed to meet with her, but she didn't show up." Isn't KAK now setting up a scenario in which "meeting up" with her pals on the internet was a common event and that he was desensitizing her to a possible meet up with him in the future??? OMG, slapping myself on my forehead and waiting for the rest of you to tap me on the shoulder and say, "Okay, you finally got it slow IQ." KaK has a one track mind and actually implying meeting up with him is an every day occurrence for him. He is a one dangerous s.o.b. (I can handle s.o.b. being removed from my post....but ya' know what I am feeling.)

TL4S Holy Toledo!!! Do you realize what door you opened...or I am just too slow to see it until now?? "I was supposed to meet with her, but she didn't show up." Isn't KAK now setting up a scenario in which "meeting up" with her pals on the internet was a common event and that he was desensitizing her to a possible meet up with him in the future??? OMG, slapping myself on my forehead and waiting for the rest of you to tap me on the shoulder and say, "Okay, you finally got it slow IQ." KaK has a one track mind and actually implying meeting up with him is an every day occurrence for him. He is a one dangerous s.o.b. (I can handle s.o.b. being removed from my post....but ya' know what I am feeling.)
Yes, and let us not forget the ski mask incident (if true).

Which is why I think Libby may have had him figured out.

JMO

Adding to my post above, since I can't edit it:

She was interested in solving crimes or finding clues and her curiosity in the sciences was serious business. She attended several classes at nearby Purdue University to try out different areas to see what interested her most.

Adding to my post above, since I can't edit it:

She was interested in solving crimes or finding clues and her curiosity in the sciences was serious business. She attended several classes at nearby Purdue University to try out different areas to see what interested her most.

Wasn’t it a summer science camp for teens? Junior or high school science isn’t generally associated with crime solving is it?

I am going to repost what I did a few months ago. The gist of it is that I believe the Murder Sheet podcast is an operation run by ISP (and possibly the FBI) to put out controlled leaks that reveal a semblance of truth, but ultimately obfuscate the advancements in the investigation. This is to keep internet sleuths - and by extension - the perpetrators from understanding the true direction of current developments, which would compromise law enforcement's end goal of arrest(s) and conviction(s). This by no means indicates I think LE has a perfectly crafted plan. In fact, there may be elements of a cover up motivating their tactics if the crime links back to them through some sort of prior knowledge, active involvement, informants, etc.

-----
I am almost 100% certain they know who BG is, and I think there is good information out there that cuts down the pool of possible persons fairly narrowly. The entire strategy of ISP since at least 2019 (and probably much before that) has been focused on the community itself, the search party -- even though they will not come out and say it directly -- and individuals they have interviewed before. I also think the circumstances point to more than one individual involved, and in my opinion, there are at least two with up to four or five principal actors in the murders, with more possibly involved peripherally.

IMO The KAK/TK push in the last few months is a controlled leak by law enforcement. I do believe they have involvement in what transpired on 2/13-14, but they are being used as a smokescreen to throw off (even if subtly) their main POIs. It is my opinion that KAK has turned state's witness, possibly prior to the August 2020 charges and arrest. The MS podcast that has continually "broken" stories, which always mysteriously get picked up by large Midwestern news affiliates, are a part of this operation by ISP.

Just ask yourself this question -- how much leeway would the FBI give to random internet journalists who seem to always repeatedly tip off the public to the most recent investigative developments? Once...maybe, but a pattern of nearly a dozen stories in 6 months just wouldn't fly without some sort of internal sanction. They are part of the operation.

Last edited:
I am going to repost what I did a few months ago. The gist of it is that I believe the Murder Sheet podcast is an operation run by ISP (and possibly the FBI) to put out controlled leaks that reveal a semblance of truth, but ultimately obfuscate the advancements in the investigation. This is to keep internet sleuths - and by extension - the perpetrators from understanding the true direction of current developments, which would compromise law enforcement's end goal of arrest(s) and conviction(s). This by no means indicates I think LE has a perfectly crafted plan. In fact, there may be elements of a cover up motivating their tactics if the crime links back to them through some sort of prior knowledge, active involvement, informants, etc.

-----
I am almost 100% certain they know who BG is, and I think there is good information out there that cuts down the pool of possible persons fairly narrowly. The entire strategy of ISP since at least 2019 (and probably much before that) has been focused on the community itself, the search party -- even though they will not come out and say it directly -- and individuals they have interviewed before. I also think the circumstances point to more than one individual involved, and in my opinion, there are at least two with up to four or five principal actors in the murders, with more possibly involved peripherally.

IMO The KAK/TK push in the last few months is a controlled leak by law enforcement. I do believe they have involvement in what transpired on 2/13-14, but they are being used as a smokescreen to throw off (even if subtly) their main POIs. It is my opinion that KAK has turned state's witness, possibly prior to the August 2020 charges and arrest. The MS podcast that has continually "broken" stories, which always mysteriously get picked up by large Midwestern news affiliates, are a part of this operation by ISP.

Just ask yourself this question -- how much leeway would the FBI give to random internet journalists who seem to always repeatedly tip off the public to the most recent investigative developments? Once...maybe, but a pattern of nearly a dozen stories in 6 months just wouldn't fly without some sort of internal sanction. They are part of the operation.
I'm not into conspiracy theories. But I ask myself, what other case have I ever seen where a transcript of an interrogation is made public where the subject has not been charged, convicted or even named a subject of the investigation? Sure, we see videos of interrogations on true crime shows AFTER the person has been convicted or at the very least charged. As big a dirtbag as I might believe KAK is, he has not been charged with any crime related to the murders or even named by LE as a POI or a suspect. The Murder Sheet has said they worked with LE to redact sensitive information from the interrogation. Justifying it by saying they consulted with an expert in child sex crimes for what they should redact. (18 August episode, ~18:00 mark) So an entity who is not involved in the investigation or LE is permitted to have such a document and then trusted to do the redactions of information that is harmful to innocent parties or to the investigation? Maybe I'm alone, but that just doesn't seem like the right thing to be doing.

MS claims such requests are obtained through FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests and sometimes documents such as these are included by 'accident'. They also end up with the RL affidavit and the KAK affidavit from August 2020. I suppose one can argue that RL is deceased and it is OK to release this document to the public along with his loved ones. But a pattern is starting to develop.

As I said, I'm one of the first to run from a conspiracy theory, but this just doesn't look on the up and up.

I am going to repost what I did a few months ago. The gist of it is that I believe the Murder Sheet podcast is an operation run by ISP (and possibly the FBI) to put out controlled leaks that reveal a semblance of truth, but ultimately obfuscate the advancements in the investigation. This is to keep internet sleuths - and by extension - the perpetrators from understanding the true direction of current developments,
Completely unfounded and absurd. LE is not concerned with the endless speculation on the internet.

I don’t see a reason why LE would do a controlled leak of information via a podcast to cover up the true direction of their investigation. Before the MS there were absolutely no new information coming out for years, so LE has been able to do their investigation without sleuths or journalists finding out what they were doing ( or at leaset nothing was leaked). So why would LE need to use a cover up now?
Just stating my opinion, I too find it weird that after all this time of silence, MS has been able to get hold of and share quite a lot of information. Another perhaps more simple explanation is that they are just good at what they are doing. Being a professional journalist and a layer based in Indiana, they may have a better starting point than many other podcasters out there, who also claim to investigate this case (where most of what they are doing is just repeating information already known and share their own theories of what happened). Whether MS source Can be trusted, we do not know. I keep an open mind, even to the possibility that LE is leaking information on purpose (although I can’t see a reason why they would do that). There has been other people during the course of this case who has claimed that they had sources in LE and “leaked” information. In my opinion, MS seems more credible than the others, but at the end of the day this is just a gut feeling I have, and my gut feeling has been wrong before, so I do not claim to know the truth of what happened in this case.

The whole Carter/Delphi/KAK/TK bit leaves questions. Either it was an intentional leak by Carter or the source went behind his back. IMO. Because of that info, both KAK and TK have been dragged out to the max. Why would they throw that out there after the Big Media Blackout we've been living under?

It just feels off to me.

If you remember back to the April 2019 news conference LE "inadvertently" left the shot of their investigation desk screen visible on the big screen. The statement to the killer "you want to know what we know" may be answered in a small way with that shot. This to me would show that what is being discussed this morning has some weight. JMHO

I've wondered about that too. One possibility that occurs to me is that it wasn't clear (until the recording was later cleaned up) WHAT word he was saying before "down the hill" and LE didn't want to reveal it in case it was a name (such as that of an accomplice).
I saw an audio analysis of this once, and it sounded like-
Guys …(girl’s voice)… down the hill.
Implying the space between the words was meant to edit or cover up one of the girl’s voices, and she sounded distressed.
I don’t think I’m allowed to link this person’s YouTube, and I’m not suggesting his analysis is correct, but it is an interesting idea about why the long delay before releasing ‘Guys’. I mean it is very strange to wait all that time just to add one word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519