OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really a good thing the court took the jurors through these crime scenes before the trial began.
The open window was testimony this morning and Tuesday in court.

Evan Millward
@EvanMillward
·
2h

PIKE COUNTY TRIAL: In another bedroom, Fortner found an open window (this was discussed Tuesday) - and a tub of baby chicks. In 2nd photo, Fortner points out a knife in the jam. Also the air conditioner just outside - had grass on top of it.

Last edited:
Motion for mistrial due to showing grisly pictures.

Judge says he has not seen reaction by the jurors to the pictures. Defense disagrees.

Canepa: It is not the State's fault there are 8 victims in this case.

Judge overrules.

I have been watching their coverage. No interuptions and no commercials…
I got bumped off the WCPO live feed using their tv app once again this morning and then the live feed disappeared from the app's options. Went over to Fox 19's tv app and its easy access but stutters terribly...so it's watch it on phone and not converse with you all in real time :(

I got bumped off the WCPO live feed using their tv app once again this morning and then the live feed disappeared from the app's options. Went over to Fox 19's tv app and its easy access but stutters terribly...so it's watch it on phone and not converse with you all in real time :(
I am watching on YouTube and subscribed to WCPO.

I'm watching on You Tube subscribed to Law & Crime. No Adverts and no buffering or problems yet.

This L&C Youtube has been working well for me. I just have to access with my phone and stream it to the tv.

FYI - I am watching on the WKRC site. Having a problem with a lot of buffering time.

ETA - reception has improved

Last edited:
Is anyone willing to fill in for @Niner posting tweets this afternoon? It will make her job a lot easier tomorrow morning if she doesn't have to play catch up. I am horrible posting tweets so won't volunteer.

If no body wants to do it - I have no problem doing them in the morning. I usually wake up about 7:30am to 8am (EET) - so am 7 hours ahead of Eastern time - which would be 12:30am or 1am in the morning there. :)

edited to add: EET is Eastern European Time.

Motion for mistrial due to showing grisly pictures.

Judge says he has not seen reaction by the jurors to the pictures. Defense disagrees.

Canepa: It is not the State's fault there are 8 victims in this case.

Judge overrules.
Motion for mistrial…probably the first of many. If George didn’t want to come face to face with the evidence, he should have taken a plea. I’m wondering how much advice his attorneys gave him about that. Could they have been so arrogant to believe they’d secure an acquittal? Or did they try to get George to take a plea but he refused, so now they’re stuck with trying to defend the indefensible?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member