Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams & Liberty (Libby) German - The Delphi Murders - #151 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carroll County Prosecutor McLeland or someone from the Prosecutor’s office may formally name him and announce the charges against him at tomorrow’s press conference.

I tried to reply to the post in the last thread from the Websleuths member who lives in the UK like me and wants to find a link to watch the press conference that works in the UK. Sorry I couldn’t reply because the thread closed. The fox59 live feed is blocked in the UK due to the GDPR data protection legislation. However it is possible to watch the local WRTV news station live stream at this link Replay: WRTV News at 6 without needing to use a VPN. I’m pretty sure they will be covering the press conference live.

It would be great and easier if CNN was broadcasting it live so we could watch it on tv or via their online live stream. They might do so because they have broadcast the press conferences live in the past. If anyone is having problems finding an online live stream for the press conference that they can watch in the country they live please post and let us know. I’m sure we will all help each other find a way to watch it live online so that everyone who wants to see it can.
HLN will broadcast it (a CNN company).

Hello, new here. Fascinating discussion! I have a question:

Does anyone know when the height estimates were removed from the LE description of BG? I seem to recall they said 5'6" to 5'9" (?)

If RA is actually 5'4"-5'5", that might explain why many who thought he might be a suspect discarded that notion.

Moo

Has RA's height been recorded in any jail documentation?

Definitely watching tomorrow.

Well... if he drove this route... which I suspect he may have done... then could he have just parked in his garage on his return home and then entered the house through the garage or a back door to clean up without anyone having noticed him? If he did that, remember, we read in a legal document provided by Murder Sheets that the killer would certainly have had blood on his person ( I don't remember which document it was - probable cause for RL search I think? Someone help me out here I'm I am mistaken). He could have gone into the house, cleaned up or even hosed down a bit in the backyard (if he didn't clean up in the creek a bit first). He may even have had a whole change of clothes waiting in his car for whatever reason, or a work uniform? Or a blanket or something to cover up with so any visible blood was hidden?

The link above shows a route from his home to the bridge... its less than 2 miles away. An easy 5m drive.

We've read that his home / burn pit was searched. Is it at all possible that he maybe had some transfer evidence from the scene (blood perhaps?) from a victim to the interior of his vehicle? If that was it, then he'd sure have a hard time explaining that to LE, wouldn't he? That might just be the smoking gun here?

NOTE: above is just speculation without actual evidence so MOOOOOOO.

I think Carroll County Prosecutor McLeland or someone from the Prosecutor’s office may formally name him and announce the charges against him at tomorrow’s press conference.

I tried to reply to the post in the last thread from the Websleuths member who lives in the UK like me and wants to find a link to watch the press conference that works in the UK. Sorry I couldn’t reply because the thread closed. The fox59 live feed is blocked in the UK due to the GDPR data protection legislation. However it is possible to watch the local WRTV news station live stream at this link Replay: WRTV News at 6 without needing to use a VPN. I’m pretty sure they will be covering the press conference live.

It would be great and easier if CNN was broadcasting it live so we could watch it on tv or via their online live stream. They might do so because they have broadcast the press conferences live in the past. If anyone is having problems finding an online live stream for the press conference that they can watch in the country they live please post and let us know. I’m sure we will all help each other find a way to watch it live online so that everyone who wants to see it can.
This is big news and I imagine news crews are arriving over the weekend…including CNN.

I've had to skip over almost 2 threads since the arrest announcement, so I'm sure this has already been answered, but how many children does RA have? It was my understanding that one is a teenager now, but now it doesn't sound like it?
I can't imagine what his kids are going through now.
Dad the murderer :oops:

I haven’t posted here in a while, but wanted to chime in to say AW & LG and their families have always been close to my heart and thoughts since the very beginning. I cannot tell you how overcome with joy and relief I was hearing this incredible news - I’m sure we all were/are! I hope beyond hope this is finally the beginning of justice for those beautiful girls and their loved ones.

DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — The suspect in the 2017 murders of Abby and Libby is not cooperating with authorities, a source tells News 8.

If he did that, remember, we read in a legal document provided by Murder Sheets that the killer would certainly have had blood on his person ( I don't remember which document it was - probable cause for RL search I think? Someone help me out here I'm I am mistaken).
You're correct, it was the search warrant for RL (I currently have that document open in a tab). It says it's "nearly certain" the perpetrator would have had blood on them.

Just some random thoughts about a KAK - RA connection.

Aug 19th KAK is released from jail into ISP custody for questioning, Aug 19th the Wabash River search begins. I didn't realize it was that exact day. Very hard to believe that is a coincidence. KAK talked that day it seems!

April 2019 PC is started by Carter asking for the driver of a car parked in an abandoned CPS building the day of the murders. Murder Sheet podcast reports in late September that KAK confesses to waiting in a red jeep while the crime is committed. Yes KAK lies, but to implicate himself and now have to admit he knows the killer? Then an arrest happens...I believe him.

KAK googles Marathon gas station in Delphi day of murders....there is only one in Delphi....RA lives extremely close to it.

I wonder if LE tried to make KAK believe that TK was going to take the fall all the while knowing it wasn't him (DNA?). Maybe they really convinced him they were about to arrest his dad and gave him one last chance along with immunity to accomplice to murder (that's an uneducated guess as I have no idea if that could happen!).

Just some thoughts I wanted to get out of my head!

Last edited:

Does anyone know when the height estimates were removed from the LE description of BG? I seem to recall they said 5'6" to 5'9" (?)

If RA is actually 5'4"-5'5", that might explain why many who thought he might be a suspect discarded that notion.

Moo

Great question, and someone will chime in with exact info soon - but I feel like it may have been winter - Jan/Feb?

DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — The suspect in the 2017 murders of Abby and Libby is not cooperating with authorities, a source tells News 8.

Of course he isn't. He's gotten away with it for this long and he's probably convincing his family he's being framed. JMO. Is there a heavy hitter defense attorney in Indiana that would take this case?

Moo

March 2022

Ok. HI ALL! Finally caught up. I am blown away by this development! But ... I wonder if the people in the town of Delphi are? Someone in the last thread (#150) was bewildered by the lack of people running to the press with info, as they said would have happened in their country of, IIRC, the UK. And were we different in some way. I gigglesnorted because - NO WE ARE NOT DIFFERENT as a society in the US, IMHO. But ... Delphi does seem different. They are to be commended for closing ranks and keeping info to themselves (aside from some early alleged leaks), IMO. This community seems, to me, as tight-knit and determined, and they did what it takes, collectively, as a whole, to keep their lips sealed to outsiders, and I really commend them for that.
More thoughts to follow. This seems worthy of its own post.

If that's the case, so much for having remorse or wanting to spare the families. If he's the kind of monster who relishes in reliving it, of course he'll want to take it to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rube Goldberg Variations