Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

Thrown into a dumpster.
My god.
Quinton was not garbage !

I'm thankful he was found, as I feared if he was thrown elsewhere they'd never find him !

Wonder if he is visible on the cameras when he was thrown out ?
Or like concealed in a clear bag or tote that showed his little legs or a part of him ?
M00.
I had the same fears due to their cocky attitudes, however tried to keep the faith after LE invested another quarter of a million dollars to keep searching that landfill. Bless them all! little Q was failed on multiple levels :( moo I hope his egg donor rots you know where for eternity.

Link is also here. You can back it up and also listen to the Q & A:
Thanks for the link !
Interesting how he wasn't ready to divulge if Quinton was alive when thrown into that dumpster ?
:(
My guess is no, because a toddler even if unconscious could wake up and cry and make noise.
I think something happened at his home.
Imo.

Oh I just saw the news!! I really lost hope that little Q would be found. I hope that these remains are his - as awful as that sounds, but I can't imagine another little soul dumped in that landfill.
I hope she has a miserable time. Certainly won't be dumping 2 months worth of child support $ on tequila anytime soon.

My heart is really with the babysitter at this time. She seemed to be the most stable constant figure in these kid's lives. I know she did what she could for them and I hope she doesn't blame herself for anything at all.

Oh I just saw the news!! I really lost hope that little Q would be found. I hope that these remains are his - as awful as that sounds, but I can't imagine another little soul dumped in that landfill.
I hope she has a miserable time. Certainly won't be dumping 2 months worth of child support $ on tequila anytime soon.

My heart is really with the babysitter at this time. She seemed to be the most stable constant figure in these kid's lives. I know she did what she could for them and I hope she doesn't blame herself for anything at all.
bolding mine.
Exactly.

I'm thankful those kids had someone to love them, even though it was only outside of their home life ?
She didn't deserve to be screamed at by BJH.
She knew Quinton and his siblings more than most of us will ever know, cared for them and provided a safe place for them to stay at.
I'm sure she was bonded to the little ones, and that this day is very difficult for her !
Imo.

I fervently hope Leilani has lounged in her last ever lawn chair, drank at her last bar, laid her head in her last private bed, ate her last ever meal in a restaurant. Conceived her last ever baby.

The grandparents were custodians of those children and if they're not arrested for dereliction of their duty of care to those children, I hope at least they are never allowed to be alone with them again.

IMO

An extremely big "Thank You" , to the tireless searchers who kept on at their grim task !
Day after day .... in the heat and smell.
Not to mention the emotional toll !!
What a heartbreaking task.
They're my heroes.

Chatham County Police Department

@ChathamCountyPD
Leilani Simon was taken into custody a short time ago, and is being transported to the Chatham County Detention Center where she will be held while she awaits a bond hearing. We do not anticipate any other arrests in connection with this case.
=====

My bolding. I guess grandmother is going to skate. At least the surviving kids are now out of her reach.

Any news on when Leilani's bond hearing will happen?

Ch
I fervently hope Leilani has lounged in her last ever lawn chair, drank at her last bar, laid her head in her last private bed, ate her last ever meal in a restaurant. Conceived her last ever baby.

The grandparents were custodians of those children and if they're not arrested for dereliction of their duty of care to those children, I hope at least they are never allowed to be alone with them again.

IMO
chief Hadley said they are not investigating anyone else, then specifically said including grandmother.

DIN: P2211195
Name: SIMON, LEILANI Maree
Birth Date: 11/30/1999
Race: W Sex: F
Arrest Date: 11/21/2022
Arrest #: 2022110446
Agency: CHATHAM COUNTY RECORDER COURT
Bond: $0.00
Charge(s):
16-10-31 - CONCEALING DEATH OF ANOTHER - F
16-10-20 - FALSE STATEMENTS OR WRITINGS CONCEAL FACTS OR FRAUDULENT DOCUMENTS IN MATTERS OF GOVERNMENT - F
16-10-26 - FALSE REPORT OF A CRIME - M
16-5-1 - MURDER - F

LE believes they have found Q's little body.

"Remains found Friday in a landfill are believed to be those of 20-month-old Quinton Simon, who was reported missing in October from his Savannah home by his mother.

Quinton’s mother, Leilani Simon, has been the sole suspect in this case, said Chatham County Police Chief Jeffrey Hadley in a news conference. She was arrested Monday and is being held on charges of malice murder, concealing a death, and false reporting/making false statements."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back