ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if the lawyers see that the case is weak and full of holes, the person charged can demand his right to a speedy trial. Then it's too late to get your ducks in a row.
speedy trial can be argued away for a delay. you'd be surprised the power prosecutors have. but the case should not be brought if it is weak and full of holes. you're right. again, that's very different than probable cause for arrest. if they have probable cause and if LE and prosecutor feel they can build the rest, and meet the burden of proof, then they should arrest asap. this is a moot point, because they don't have it.

What did she say about them?
Nothing specific, at all. I believe she’s grasping at straws. She’s out of the loop it appears with no real information. She said she hadn’t really spoken to any of the other parents and police weren’t taking to her. She’s desperately throwing things at the wall to see if anything sticks. I can’t blame her.

Okay, I'm definitely missing something. I can only think of one scenario in which whether their DNA was identical or different is relevant. Someone help me out?
I have not read every post. The original poster would have to explain. I took the question in the context of earlier comments asking about which blood samples would be collected to try and get DNA profiles… there was a long post with several numbered questions about multiple victims & DNA mixtures and such. I read the question as being related to those questions.

One of the best posts i read here about this case and profile of the perpetrator, field that really interests me. I remember your previous post (abbreviation SA sticked to my mind), but this is even more logical and detailed explanation. I am impressed.

I wish to make a mark sonehow, so I can read your posts, whenever you write, but I am not familiar with this site. Can someone help?
Petty is subjective. I’m thinking more along the lines of POWER STRUGGLE. Think OJ and Nicole.

I agree! It would be hard to comprehend how this all happened and no one could hear them, save them. That as a parent, has to be a terrifying feeling. I need to relisten to the in person interview with Kaylee’s family… I hear “she” with the alibi but want to make double sure! What’s your thoughts ?
Without violating the rules. I think the fact that K's mother and sister are in FB groups regarding the murders they can't help but read all the rumours and wonder about them. IMO they likely want to know peoples alibis for themselves to 'rule' someone out in their own minds. When I heard the father say "she" my mind went to one of the survivors.

I didn't take away what you guys did from the interview with Kaylee's family based on the 1:30 clip posted above. I did hear the father say "she" but he could have been referring to anyone. College students have hundreds, if not thousands, of acquaintances through classes, campus events, sorority functions, work, etc. "She" is pretty ambiguous.

This is a reply to the Pinterest pictures that show M’s room, I believe the OP may have thought those were pictures of the room that she rented at the 6 bedroom house where the crimes took place. They are actually of the layout of the room she had at the dorm/sorority house. If you look out the window you’ll be able to see what I mean. I just wanted to help clarify.

Last edited:
She explained where she got all of her information. Everyone needs to watch the interview when it posts. She heard from the dad that he had just installed a new lock. He drove there to visit the sister Jasmine, who was in Washington nearby, and then he, “went to check on Xana, and install a new lock on her bedroom door.”

I found her to be very credible.

This link didn't mention the locks. ?

I have not seen any reporter ask about the Metadata from the cell phone towers. Has anyone seen any news on the cell phone towers data ? The Time from midnight till 6am would show what phones were in the house or near the house at the time of the murders. Would even show exactly where each phone was in the house and the exact movements. The phones give not just the GPS location but the elevation as well. The changes in the movement are recorded by the towers and by Apple or Google, depending on the service it used. Every time you move the metadata is transmitted to your provider and to the service you use, either Apple or Google or both. This is how they keep track of the businesses you visit. I was expecting a reporter to ask about their history of movement for each device. If anyone knows of this information being asked about please post the link. Thank you

I didn't take away what you guys did from the interview with Kaylee's family based on the 1:30 clip posted above. I did hear the father say "she" but he could have been referring to anyone. College students have hundreds, if not thousands, of acquaintances through classes, campus events, sorority functions, work, etc. "She" is pretty ambiguous.
They were referring specifically to people on law-enforcement’s list of people who have been cleared. How many females are on that list?

I’m wondering what was going on at the house in the weeks before the murders. Were items missing/stolen? Were the girls feeling unsafe? I have a feeling something must have changed

Have there been cases before where killers stalked their victims prior and actually stole something from them (before killing them)?

MOO
when I was in college, a woman was stabbed to death after he'd been stalking her, and had taken personal things prior.

Apparently about a week before the murders Xanas dad was at the house changing locks. That’s what Xanas mother said in an interview.
I'm late catching up, not sure if asked already - changed locks to main house or bedroom I wonder?

If anyone listens to the banfield interview with xana’s mom via phone, she is also bringing up the surviving roommates…. What are these parents getting at? I’m a little nervous how all of this will unfold. Like, holy blindsided twice in one night.
Sad to see we seem to be approaching the phase when everyone devasted blames others devastated. Sad but predictable — I’m sure it feels like an eternity for those who have so horrifically lost their loved ones.

Idaho, like most states is 18

Subsection 3 of Idaho statute 18-3302 explains that Idaho is an open carry state, so people 18 and older can carry weapons without a license, open or concealed, as long as they're not banned from having a gun

However, there are limitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member