CANADA Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to point something out. We've seen that the 'increased award amount by JS' story was exclusive to CBC... but yet Alex's 'statement' was 'exclusive' to The Star/KD.

Star Exclusive

Barry and Honey Sherman’s daughter pleads for help to solve parents’ murder

In her statement, Alexandra Krawczyk noted that the Sherman family’s $10 million reward “for information leading to a conviction” remains “available and is still unclaimed.”

By Kevin Donovan Chief Investigative Reporter

Thu., Dec. 8, 2022

ETA: forgot to include link: Barry and Honey Sherman’s daughter pleads for help to solve parents’ murder

I just wanted to 'opine' that I do not believe for one minute that all video from our international airports were overwritten or whatever, after a month. I think a to-do is being made that TPS failed to get a warrant for airport video within the required timeframe... but... when we're talking about international criminal activity, how often are they solved within a month? N.E.V.E.R.! Maybe the airport themselves do not have it, but my guess is that Canada Border Agency does indeed have footage. Of course, jmo.

I don't think I could ever accuse my sibling of such a horrible crime unless I had some sort of proof or a gut feeling about something. I find it interesting JS sister thinks that he is involved in some sort of way. I wonder what she knows and if she has told the police everything?

I found this in a CNN article, so the FBI did help in this way....

"Price said investigators also received video analysis support from the FBI as well as law enforcement partners in Canada. He added that they have canvassed the neighborhood and received a large quantity of data information from cell phone towers in the area as well as other videos."

I found this in a CNN article, so the FBI did help in this way....

"Price said investigators also received video analysis support from the FBI as well as law enforcement partners in Canada. He added that they have canvassed the neighborhood and received a large quantity of data information from cell phone towers in the area as well as other videos."
Thank you!

Just wanted to point something out. We've seen that the 'increased award amount by JS' story was exclusive to CBC... but yet Alex's 'statement' was 'exclusive' to The Star/KD.

Star Exclusive

Barry and Honey Sherman’s daughter pleads for help to solve parents’ murder

In her statement, Alexandra Krawczyk noted that the Sherman family’s $10 million reward “for information leading to a conviction” remains “available and is still unclaimed.”

By Kevin Donovan Chief Investigative Reporter

Thu., Dec. 8, 2022

ETA: forgot to include link: Barry and Honey Sherman’s daughter pleads for help to solve parents’ mu
I wonder, who is paying the added reward of $25 million? "Bank" Apotex?

I wonder, who is paying the added reward of $25 million? "Bank" Apotex?
rbbm.
''Last week, Jonathon’s sister Alexandra Krawczyk confirmed that the family’s C$10m reward had so far gone unclaimed.

Now, Jonathon has added C$25m of his own money to increase the reward to C$35m.''

''Guest: Kevin Donovan, chief investigative reporter

It has been five years since the murders of Barry and Honey Sherman. The police say it is an active investigation, but there are have been no arrests and only one very mysterious suspect. Noting a lack of progress, family members have increased the cash reward up to $35 million for information that leads to the culprit or culprits. What do we know about the day the Shermans were killed and, five years on, where is the police investigation currently focused?''

I don't think I could ever accuse my sibling of such a horrible crime unless I had some sort of proof or a gut feeling about something. I find it interesting JS sister thinks that he is involved in some sort of way. I wonder what she knows and if she has told the police everything?
Me too, I shudder to think that my mind would even go there and think one of my siblings was capable to do this, to anyone, let alone our parents.

Let us hope this is people grieving in different manners. IMO Police ask very private questions during such an investigation, family is always the first to look at with a fine tooth comb, alibi's and timelines would be compared and discussed amongst family and possibly through questioning she lost confidence in her brother and she lashed out and has not had a chance to reconcile her emotions with information she now knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny