ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he eats meat, eggs, dairy, then he isn’t vegan.
I’m semi vegetarian I eat a lot of beans and veggies and can go weeks without eating any meat or dairy, I do eat eggs from my own chickens, so I am not vegan.

I wonder if he had a dog, and made it vegan too. How could you not? Or you feed your dog the same meat you have issues with eating?

Of course it would seem against nature to make a dog be vegan.
It would also seem against nature to make a person a strict vegan, we can’t make or store B12. So there are risks to health. You have to take supplements, and know what is in those supplements. B and C vitamins are not stored, so they have to take them daily.

Easier to eat eggs

JMO
I think that might be OP's point: we don't know if he really is vegan. His aunt said so. She may be telling the truth as she knows it? Maybe he put about that he was vegan but ate raw meat in secret? Who knows?

I’m confused why the police narrowed it down to a 2011-2013 model, we know BKs car was 2015. Seems a bit clumsy of them? I mean if I knew BK and noted he drove a white Elantra, knew he lived close to the area, I would probably discount him because his car was the wrong year.
It’s likely many other people would also do the same. His parents might have thought the same also.

I don’t know, not sure why they would do that? If police weren’t entirely sure of the year, why narrow it down so much? That could have really backfired on them
I think the ruse was intentional by LE. The '11 - '13, and '15 models are nearly identical. It would give BK and the car owners relief that LE doesn't have the info correct, but allow the general public to still give tips. If you knew BK had a car like the one LE gave pics of, you wouldn't discount HIS car, because you would not know what year his car was anyway.

Someone in a previous thread mentioned that perhaps his students called a tip in because he was acting odd and drove a white Elantra. The thing is, unless they walked out with him and both went to their cars which were parked somewhat near each other, I don't think they'd know what car he drove. I attended a pretty small university. Even if, after class ended, I walked out at the same time as a fellow student, we hardly ever were parked anywhere near each other. Parking on college campuses is routinely hard to find. Plus someone like a TA likely has a different parking tag/ability to park elsewhere that students can't.

Rather, I could see a tip being called in by someone at his apartment complex. I've lived in many apartments and you tend to notice the cars that are regularly parked near you. If you don't have assigned parking or garage spaces, most people still tend to park in the same exact spot or near it every day. So it's possible a fellow apartment tenant didn't even know who drove the Elantra but knew one was always parked in the lot, called LE, and LE came out and ran the plate. MOO

May be he had hidden the knife in close proximity to 1122 King? There is a hill and forest around the house, all covered with leaves then and now with snow on top of the leaves.
Just my opinion -- I don't think he would hang on to the knife until his dad arrived in town. So where would he put it? Where could he "visit" it without anyone finding out? My first thought was a locker somewhere like a post office or a gym, but he might have to register for that somehow. Somewhere away from cameras, like a large restroom, with 5-6 stalls, inside the top
lid? Just speculating. And I think he would have taken care of this within the first day or two
after the event.

My guess is that it was dropped into a deep body of water long before the trip cross country with Kohberger's father. It may even have been discarded in this way on the night/morning of the murders. Although, in light of how heedlessly Kohberger organized this crime (with his own car and with DNA left at the scene), who knows?

I have to be careful in my thinking not to give this guy credit he hasn’t earned
All of us here have followed true crime and learned all the many ways perps have acted in an attempt not to get caught.

This guy who seems ahead of LE
We are unsure if LE has anything of worth on him, are they doing a good job?
His rep gets elevated, thinking he is winning, hoping he is caught
He is caught, sooner than we thought
The truth comes out
He made mistakes
No historical crime spree here
Mistakes of common sense- his white car was seen, caught on video, DNA left at the scene, traffic ticket in city of crime while he lives elsewhere
And then we find out he is a CJ, psychology, criminology grad student and expect more

I for one am glad he is caught, but almost disappointed he isn’t impressive, another loser
We may project our own thoughts on these perps, and find out they don't think like us

Not so scary after all, Whew!

JMO

thank you very much for posting this article.
History can be so illuminating. I can see now, how this term was hyjacked.

ahhh. The Euphamism Treadmill.

I'll add my thanks too. I didn't know the origins were so sympathetic to the plight. It's really a shame it was hijacked by what I consider (MOO) terrorists with no insight into their pathologic minds. It basically reinforces their victimhood and, in their minds, seems to justify their murderous rages. Even the ones who aren't murderers seem to bask in their perpetual victimhood and hatred toward women.

MOO

Thinking back to pre-arrest discussions, LE was asking for information about the white car the day of the murders and in the days before , if I recall correctly. I wonder if this means he was stalking the victims and/or casing the house before he finally decided to strike? If so, I wonder why he decided that night was the night? JMO

Supposedly he’s been “on the ground, facing the wall, not talking” — it will be interesting to see how this plays out when he gets to Idaho.

ETA: I wonder if the theatrics are because he is upset he got caught or if they are part of some plan he has (either to maintain his innocence or to try and gain notoriety).
Or meditating. With all the "drama" of what is reported who knows.

A smart kid takes advanced courses in high school, receives a scholarship, graduates with a bachelors at 21 like Kaylee. and could do masters at 23, PhD by 25
Not genius to earn a MA at 28, he is FIVE years behind peers

This isn’t necessarily true. Sometimes circumstances keep brilliant people from participating in the usual routes to “success,” while mediocre people get forwarded by privilege.

Also, the median age for entering a doctoral program throughout most of the world is 29.

Some things I have been pondering,

*BK upon being taken into custody :"Was anyone else arrested? "

I am wondering if he planted evidence at the crime scene in attempt to frame other students/frats.

*BK calls into a podcast with claims against Frat boys , during call mentions he watched podcast previous night and was watching the live podcast in progress. More then likely posted on Reddit Idaho Murder forums

I am thinking he wad totally consumed with his crime and the world wide media attention given to it. I doubt he planned on that beforehand , also makes me think he many not have planned on killing all 4 victims. One victim was only in town to show off new car. Male victim was staying at murder house with gf as there was a frat party at his house . I doubt he was sleeping there every single night.

BK obviously very inteligent and book smart, extensive knowledge of cimes,evidence,dna but seems to lack social skill and street smarts. .Drove his own car to murder scene ?

He may have gotten away with this crime if it was only the 1 or 2 possible murders he planned on committing. If it was just 1 or 2 muders it is doubtful LE would have put the same time & resources or received the amount of tips . The 4 murders brought thouands of online slueths ,social media forums,law enforcement agencies and media outlets on the case. I can just imagine how stressful and all cosuming that must have been .

End result : Guilty ,death sentence and 15 years of never ending appeals.. or.. shanked/suicide in prison <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking back to pre-arrest discussions, LE was asking for information about the white car the day of the murders and in the days before , if I recall correctly. I wonder if this means he was stalking the victims and/or casing the house before he finally decided to strike? If so, I wonder why he decided that night was the night? JMO
IMO, maybe that is what LE meant by "patterns"...

Just my opinion -- I don't think he would hang on to the knife until his dad arrived in town. So where would he put it? Where could he "visit" it without anyone finding out? My first thought was a locker somewhere like a post office or a gym, but he might have to register for that somehow. Somewhere away from cameras, like a large restroom, with 5-6 stalls, inside the top
lid? Just speculating. And I think he would have taken care of this within the first day or two
after the event.
Possible yes - but the house was surrounded by woods and there are 2K miles between Moscow & PA. He could’ve easily hid the knife in his belongings and then at a rest stop along the way disposed of it in the woods, trash, etc. even if his Dad was with him.

There are so many points along the ID to PA route that unless you have video evidence they stopped somewhere and he was seen doing something that looks like disposing of a knife it’s a needle in a haystack.

I also highly suspect LE has enough evidence to get a conviction without the murder weapon. It’s not 100% necessary in cases like this.

I’m not sure if this has been posted since the threads are moving so fast but it appears that him and his father were pulled over twice in a row in Indiana while driving to Pennsylvania.

wow

unfortunately the link returns an ' Access Denied' message. ( US readers only?)
If there's any more detail on the pull-overs can somebody paste a couple of sentences

wow

unfortunately the link returns an ' Access Denied' message. ( US readers only?)
If there's any more detail on the pull-overs can somebody paste a couple of sentences

LaBar did state the father and son duo were pulled over twice in Indiana during the trip to Pennsylvania. He also said he was not sure who had been driving.
"I don't know whether they were speeding or not or if they were even issued a ticket," LaBar said. "I just know that they were pulled over in Indiana almost back to back. I believe once for speeding and once for falling too closely to a car in front of them."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal