ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB Biunno #HeyJB
@WFLAJB

“I didn’t do anything.” “The shopping is better in Idaho.” That’s what #Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger told Pennsylvania jail personnel, according to sources, says
@TVAshleigh
. Kohberger was described as ‘creepy’ while in custody.

9:03 PM · Jan 4, 2023
think when he says shopping hes referring to the strip in Moscow on rt 8. Has a target Walmart and Bunch of other stores. Its where he got his seatbelt ticket

<modsnip: quoted post removed>

Yes but watch closely to the officers wrist "watch" that I believe has a camera in it. But of course I'm also one of the ones on board with the traffic stops being more of a look-and-see type stop. While I'm at it. I also think BCK needs a xray of his hands to rule out anything that could be lodged inside or to just make sure he's healing nicely.
I joined WS a couple weeks ago specifically to discuss this case. The level of cloak-and-dagger intrigue seems to be doubling every 24 hours, and I am so here for it.

**Breaking**

Fox News now reporting that the ISP traffic stops were directed by the FBI, in order to get pictures of BK's hands.

I am off to find the link.

FoxNews Reporter Michael Ruiz:

And another link:

I thought the first one might have been, but the 2nd was happenstance. Nicely done.

I'm thinking about how long Ted Bundy was able to keep a "normal" life while embarking on his murder spree. Or the Golden State Killer. In the era before DNA and Ring cameras and all the technology. I wonder if BK is a thwarted serial killer. Its hard to imagine where his life would have led if he could have gotten away with this for a longer period of time. Something we will never know, thankfully.

I don't believe the FBI instructed Indiana troopers to look at BK's hands.
Why? Hands are hands...They are not evidence of a crime

Wounds would have healed after 6 weeks

Even if there were wounds, it would not prove anything.
Sure seeing wounds makes one suspicious, but pulling someone over to check for 6 week old wounds?

The quality of the images obtained by the officers was so poor that you can't tell whether he has any wounds on his hands. It just doesn't make sense.

This isn't a case where you see drugs in a vehicle.

Additionally, why would the FBI suggest this? This was Indiana's case.

These are direct quotes from two LE agencies. I think these are more reliable than "sources". There was no covert operation with the FBI or anyone else.

The state police added: "At the time of this stop, there was no information available on a suspect for the crime in Idaho, to include identifying information or any specific information related to the license plate state or number of the white Hyundai Elantra which was being reported in the media to have been seen in or around where the crime occurred."

The Hancock County Sheriff's Office said it stopped Kohberger just nine minutes before the Indiana State Police. The father and son were pulled over at that time for speeding, according to LaBar. The sheriff's department also said there was no information at the time on the suspect in the Idaho crimes or specific information on the white Hyundai Elantra.

think when he says shopping hes referring to the strip in Moscow on rt 8. Has a target Walmart and Bunch of other stores. Its where he got his seatbelt ticket
Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger has been a “model prisoner”, a PA correctional facility’s warden has said.

The warden of the Monroe County Correctional Facility told officials that the “maximum status” prisoner has been “quiet” and has been following directions.

Mr Kohberger is held in a cell monitored by an officer all the time. A source familiar with the suspect’s status at the facility was quoted as saying by CNN that he has caused no problems during his time in detention.

Warden Garry Haidle told the Idaho Statesman: “His confinement at the Monroe County Correctional Facility was uneventful,” Haidle told the outlet.

Source 1; Source 2; and Source 3.

He is still a suspect.

I am literally shocked and disappointed, if this is true.

How can they justify sending lone officers to that car? They had no idea what BK's mindset was at the time. Or if he had a gun under the seat or not.
But they are cops, right? And it’s kind of their job to keep tabs on bad guys? They are trained to put themselves in harm’s way in order to protect citizens. We aren’t privy to what information was given to the officers before the stops. For all we know there was a tracking device on the car and a listening device inside. Until we hear anything officially, we have no idea how this all went down.

Geragos said on Banfield the Public defender most likely has the PCA so thats why they issued the gag order. He was only speculating tho
I'm not sure that makes a whole lot of sense, though. Idaho has repeatedly said BK must be in Idaho to receive it himself. I'm not sure why his public defender attorney in PA who's never set foot in Idaho yet and will not be on the legal defense once BK is in Idaho would have access to it before him and so early that a gag order was put in place. I've not heard of him having an Idaho public defender appointed yet either. MOO

I think the gag order was put in place because the judge is no dummy and can already tell what an absolute media circus this will be.

Edit: actually per a couple of posters, he does have an Idaho attorney, so never mind!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about how long Ted Bundy was able to keep a "normal" life while embarking on his murder spree. Or the Golden State Killer. In the era before DNA and Ring cameras and all the technology. I wonder if BK is a thwarted serial killer. Its hard to imagine where his life would have led if he could have gotten away with this for a longer period of time. Something we will never know, thankfully.
I still struggle to understand how he expected this would play out. If LE hadn't gone the genealogy route right away, it's possible the investigation would have dragged on a while longer, but surely BK didn't think (1) that he would be able to murder four people indoors without leaving DNA or (2) that his DNA would go unidentified for very long, right? That's part of the reason I'm so impatient for the trial to unfold (in addition to very much wanting to see justice done) -- I can't help but feel that he expected to be apprehended, but possibly not convicted?

Do we think he will get any love letters like Chris Watts or Ted Bundy?
<modsnip - off topic> but he is 6 ft and not unattractive. His eyes worry me though, they remind me of Adam Lanza. If he is guilty, I hope he will be in solitary. I’m sure he will get letters, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe the FBI instructed Indiana troopers to look at BK's hands.
Why? Hands are hands...They are not evidence of a crime

Wounds would have healed after 6 weeks

Even if there were wounds, it would not prove anything.
Sure seeing wounds makes one suspicious, but pulling someone over to check for 6 week old wounds?

The quality of the images obtained by the officers was so poor that you can't tell whether he has any wounds on his hands. It just doesn't make sense.

This isn't a case where you see drugs in a vehicle.

Additionally, why would the FBI suggest this? This was Indiana's case.
It was reported the 1st stop was not being released because it was evidence. Whether we believe it was useful or not, the FBI may have reasons we know nothing about.

Also, BK clearly has an injury on his right wrist in the 2nd stop. It looks pretty gnarly to me.

I could be wrong. You could be right. But take another look at his wrist.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member